March 28, 2024, 11:26:37 am

Author Topic: RRROUND THREE!!!!  (Read 3043 times)

Offline FML|WorpeX

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Crypt Lord King
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: WorpeX
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Undead
RRROUND THREE!!!!
« on: May 30, 2017, 05:34:26 pm »
:FMLN:

M13
:Russia: :ra: Dinam0
:Sweden: :orc: fetta_ook
:Canada: :ne: FML|Renaud
:Russia: :ud: Pyatac

M14
:Russia: :ud: KENT256666
:USA: :ud: audigy
:France: :ra: SosoHasRedHair
:USA: :ne: Wrecktify

M15
:Germany: :orc: ena1337
:USA: :ra: Eshan
:Sweden: :ra: FML|junkerzam
:Russia: :ra: reinforceement-

M16
:Russia: :ud: qwest
:Poland: :ra: Gradient
:Switzerland: :ra: noexxx
:Russia: :ra: SomethingWicked

M17
:Australia: :orc: SweeT
:USA: :ra: SteppinRazor
:Germany: :ra: Slythe
:Peru: :hu: ZsSuperCumulo

M18
:Germany: :ra: trunkz
:Germany: :ra: WeAkUD
:USA: :hu: FML|Mog
:Denmark: :ud: Tleilaxu

Maps:

1) :L: Legends FML (Original Blizzard Map Altai Mountains was created from)
2) :FF: Freezing Field
3) :HS: Harvest Of Sorrow

Offline FML|WorpeX

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Crypt Lord King
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: WorpeX
  • Race: Undead
Re: RRROUND THREE!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2017, 06:06:19 pm »
This is our first debut of the FML Legends map! We hope you guys enjoy it.

Please play-test it, its on the FML Bot under: (4)Legends -FML

We created this FML Version to preserve the original maps legacy as much as possible while also mixing in the Altai Mountains changes and new ideas to benefit FFA.

Here are some pictures!

Offline QQs

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2017, 05:01:31 am »
M13

Haha, will be a funny game. I guess during the game at the 20 min mark fetta will insult our russians friends as teamers talking via skype, while Renaus is sitting next to his tree of life and hoards til 40k, if possible. Fetta will lose his main spreading everywhere buidlings searching for a sneaky hero kill with his bm while Dinamo, Jaod and Renaud have a nice 3 way. Chat will be like this: )  )))  )  ))  )
In the End Renaud will win with mass faerie dragons.

M14

Not a very balanced cast. Shave and Wrecktify are the favorites here. Audigy is a hugh exp tome, whoever will face him in a 1n1 has decent hero lvls afterwards and will be also the target in a 3 way. I have the feeling that Wrecktify will do this.

M15

Nice cast, very balanced. Eshan and Junker are very experienced ffa player. I like really Junkers play style, very smart, really tremendous, just awesome. USA USA USA. Last performance from reinforcment was really decent, he just took the wrong race. Ena has good micro, but his ffa sense is still not the best. I guess it will be a good match to watch with a lot of manip and drama. I cheer here for my buddy ENAL

M16

Do us all a favor and kill gradient as fast as possible. If not, he will annoy you with his tinker the entire match. I would consider that match as pretty nice cast with noexx and qwest, we have here probably the two best players of the season. Somethingwicked is also a decent player with good ffa sense and solid micro. But with Gradient the game is unpredictable, could be a fast 3 way. I will cheer here for my ravenclaw buddy qwest, hopefully his main is strong enough against noexx's tanks.

M17

Haha, again, Slythe and Cumulo in the same cast. Probably Cumulo gets his revenge for that rush on Sanctuary by Slythe. Sweet is a decent orc player with good micro, he can win here. Didn't see any games of Steppin this season, but I guess, he is also like Cumulo a bit rusty. I don't why, but I have that feeling that Slythe will do it again.

M18

Cool Cast. Trunkz and Tox are the favorites, but all players are capable to win here. I hope for Mog he won't face Weak or Trunkz in a early 1n1, you can only lose against those players in a fair 1n1. Crylaxu seems also a bit rusty, didn't see him playing since a while. Mog will do it with his new admin power he has the momentum on his side. Mog #1 #ravenclaw
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 05:04:08 am by QQs »
"QQs is rly good at doing Mannequin Challenge with his units at his main" DV-

Offline SweeT

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SweeT
  • Race: Orc
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2017, 07:53:04 am »
M13

)) very good game men, I think Pyatac/Jaod will win, because I dont think fetta and him will suicide this game. Fetta is becoming increasingly disappointing as one of the best ffa orcs of all time with 2 less than avg performances. Renaud also has high chances, but I think fetta and Jaod will take care of him via teaming

M14

Shaved will win because he will be smart enough to realize THIS game strategy. Eliminate Wrecktify = win.

M15

Not very balanced match in my opinion, Ena1337 is far too strong for these players, and knowing this they will team him out. Therefore Junkerzam will get the sneak win after a 3 hr snake pit.

M16

"Do us all a favor and kill gradient as fast as possible." yes true statment.
Noexxx is imba stronk human with tanks, but I think others will not go lightly on him and he will get attacked too heavily. If this does not happen and Noexxx Wins, I bet all my coins on him in the next matches and predict he wins entire season. He cannot be allowed to dominate another game.

M17

Nice match, I think everyone has a chance here, but I see SweeT edging it out once again, with superior game sense and micro. Looking forward to this one.

M18

Tox wins if can play it more 'ffa' this time. He needs to play smart and not be so tilted if someone pushes him.

Offline ena1337

• Tauren
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: ena1337
  • Race: Orc
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2017, 10:29:18 am »
M15

:Germany: :orc: ena1337: pro
:USA: :ra: Eshan: noob
:Sweden: :ra: FML|junkerzam: noob
:Russia: :ra: reinforceement-: noob

Offline Slythe

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Slythe
  • Race: Random
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2017, 01:26:14 pm »
M13

Nice cast. Dinamo has potential but needs to focus and play for the win while relax and being ready.  Donīt see him in the shape he had last seasons, but maybe he will show up strong this time.

Best orc in town needs to stop pissing everyone off with his weird, sudden attacks and mind changes or he will be suicided or rushed nonstop.

Renaud had two strong games and has the most experience. Tough game for him vs good ud, orc(bats) and maybe another elf or orc. I see him as slight favourite here.

Pyatac had also some good and competetive games so far. He makes fe mistakes and got good micro. Needs to avoid getting tunnelvisioned or tunnelvision himself, but he has a good shot this game.

M14

On paper this looks like and easy game for Wreck. He seems in good shape and used elf imba and all his experience to get a very easy win in the first round and another +22 in round 2. He is the clear favourite, but certainly knows how to handle it.

Shave/sosohasredhair tends to lose his cool in later stages of games, but needs to stay focus and try hard some more in order to get a W. He has the micro and race knowledge to make it happen, shoulda keep the meta in mind, though.

Audigy had two rough first games. In both trouble early, but hung tough and had chances later. Best scenario he can fight kent early while wreck and shave will fight aswell.

Kent drank some bad vodka 2nd round and needs to get good stuff for round 3. Then he can relive the magic and show who real #1 orc.

M15

Interesting game.

Maybe ena can turn his decent performances in the first two rounds with getting bonus points into a win this time. Opponents a bit harder this time, though.

Eshan showed some insane tryhard and resilience in round 2 game and was rewarded with a win. If you donīt try - you wonīt win these games  and even if you try - the chances are slim. But he did it THAT game and it was a good example of why you rarely should give up in FFA, even if the odds are bad. Of course he had a good portion of luck and his opponents were not that experienced, but w/o any luck itīs tough in ffa anyway.

The swedish official lottery supervisor played a sneaky round 2 game and made some right decisions, things were going into his direction and he could capitalize on it. He seems to play a bit more wisely this season than previous one and is maybe the slight favourite in this matchup.

The russian guy with the long name where you cannot find a fitting shortform, except maybe rein ( which sounds strange) showed some improvement in round two considering his efforts in round 1. He got good micro and possesses enough experience to make an minor upset here, if he plays his cards right. Both him and ena need to get into a 3way with eshan and junker, i suppose and then let them focus each other some more and strike when the opportunity looms.

M16

Two favourites for the title this season will clash here. Early game iīd give the advantage to qwest, later to noe, but weīll see.

Qwest almost got his 2nd win last round but came up short by a small margin. He and Noe will be aware of each other i suppose.

Noe seems not THAT active, but with 1-2 practice games it wont be hard to execute things he did already hundreds times before. He will have a hard time vs two undeads and an elf, who all should be interested in reaching a 3-way w/o a human. Maybe he will battle qwest early while the otheres two do the same (or hoard ^^).

Gradient seems to draw some major heat these days for his style. U often know what u get with playing vs him and this alone seems to annoy/piss off/scare people :D. Maybe he switches up his style, but once he reaches the 3way he might have a shot, although itīs very unlikely.

SW did some strange things last round and could focus more on playing and stay calmer
in order to get better results. Imo, he underperformed the first 2 rounds. I saw him do a lot beter and maybe, if he is not too intimidated by his foes, he could be the partypooper for the favourites.

M17

First time i play sweet, i think and itīs been a long time since i had a normal game with steppingrazor. So dunno what to expect there.
Strange that cumulo and i match up again, but i guess thatīs the format. Will be interesting to see if we have early encounters or being peaceful and/or on the other side of the map.

Sweet showed some good ffa sense and grit throughout the first rounds and has good micro. Dunno if itīs more 1v1/2n2 or also ffa wise micro, maybe i find out soon :P.

Steppin had a hard time past games and iīm looking forward how he plays this time. He also an oldschool guy.

Cumulo will try to erase his first two games where he, same as steppin, came up last. He could have some pressure for perform better and maybe give me a payback for last game. I just seized the opportunity, though and a new game is a new game with completely different possible scenarios. He will be very well prepared, i guess and has maybe the strongest race on the harvest of sorrows map.

M18

Could be a crazy game with two very good micro players, that tend to do some strange things, one experienced former fml winner and one of the nicest fml guys, has a win under his resume as the only player in this cast.

Trunkz seems to have trouble scheduling, but once he is in the game he has a good shot.

Weakud can challenge trunkz micro and Ud might be stronger than elf early on.

Mog seems to fell in love with all the human cheese :P and will be favored if they are going harvest of sorrow and not running into weakud or trunkz early. With enough scout his experience should prevail.

Laxu has minimal chances of winning. Big underdog, but maybe thatīs his  chance. Flying under the radar or going for a surprise rush with necrowagon, mass ghouls or w/e.

Ponty

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2017, 03:16:12 pm »
:FMLN:

M13

Shit cast + boring game inc, Renaud will try act nice and funny to be able to hoard 60k gold as he knows he would get demolished by anyone in 1n1 (even by fetta). Fetta will play like a rat the whole game but will also be the puppet of Renaud. These two players will make the game horrible to watch and long as fuck unless Dinamo and Jaod get rid of them in the first 5 minutes which is what they should do.
Whatever the length of the game will be, this should be easy for Jaod.

M14

Kent and audigy will be 2 tomes of power for Shave and Wrecktify. Shave should end up winning this unless he gets teamed

M15

I predict a funny game, can't pick a winner

M16

I don't know if Noexxx will play, qwest should win this if Noexxx doesn't show

M17

I see Sweet win here. I think he improved and people will underestimate him
Slythe Steppin and Cumulo are around same level, but a level under my guess

M18

Good cast, WeakUD will prob troll and ruin the game in the end though.
Trunkz might be too obsessed by his muscles during the game and might have to stop microing during a fight to take a picture of himself. This could cost him the game
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 03:25:27 pm by Ponty »

Offline FML|Renaud

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • ex King of FFA
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: FML_Renaud
  • Race: Night Elf
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2017, 03:20:27 pm »
btw for the sake of more accurate predictions, my match will be played on legend

won't be able to hoard as much as I usually can ^_^

Pyatac

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2017, 04:15:38 pm »
Stop manip us!)  We all know - you have nerves of steel and easy can do 60k))

Offline FML|Renaud

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • ex King of FFA
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2017, 04:56:21 pm »
there is only 29.5k on my side of the map! and even IF i can get one of the 2 mid mines, they are only 20k

Offline FML|Renaud

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • ex King of FFA
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2017, 04:59:27 pm »
My bad! The FML version has an extra gold mine; I know have 42k on my island, if I can get a mid mine and not spend any gold I'll be able to reach 60k! :D