March 28, 2024, 04:42:09 pm

Author Topic: M8 Result  (Read 2067 times)

Offline FML|ResultsBot

• Bot
  • Peon
  • FML Results Bot
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: FML-Sub
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Random
M8 Result
« on: May 28, 2017, 05:28:56 pm »
M8
:Russia: :ra: reinforceement-
:Germany: :ra: Slythe
:Peru: :hu: ZsSuperCumulo
:Russia: :ra: Dinam0
Download

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 06:29:36 pm by FML|Renaud »

Offline FML|Mog

• Global Moderator
  • Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Mog[skynet]
  • Race: Night Elf
Re: M8 Result
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2017, 05:58:05 pm »
Trunkz didn't play. Dinamo finished 3rd

Offline FML|Renaud

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • ex King of FFA
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: FML_Renaud
  • Race: Night Elf
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2017, 06:28:52 pm »
ok, and I'll assume he was a replacement

Offline ena1337

• Tauren
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: ena1337
  • Race: Orc
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2017, 07:15:19 pm »
« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 07:52:40 pm by ena1337 »

Offline Tleilaxu

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2017, 03:21:53 am »
LOL Culo tomed?

Offline Slythe

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Slythe
  • Race: Random
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2017, 10:25:38 am »
Ud played well. Caught dinamo a couple of times and had the edge in herolevels from what orc could not recover. Ud missed 1-2 the chance to go 100 and try to finish. (hard decision to make, cuz sometimes itīs right to use simply the power of heroes/race advantages, playing safe , but sometimes you need to simply spend ur gold in order to gain the ultimate advantage. He relied too much on power of heroes/running-speed galore/nuke. Surprisingly lost his gold so quickly in the end , even without building big army (cuz of (re)building too many buildings, i suppose.

Dinamo seemed to have some ping/lag issues, from what i saw in the replay. He mentioned it early in game, but wasnīt paying attention to it during the match.
Had a nice creeping/macro, but his base layout got exploited and he suffered from getting caught hoarding 2-3 times and then had huge troubles cuz of not having better hero levels, especially on SH, lost his heroes too many times (more use of TPīs needed, i guess). Had a good shot in the end, after he was almost completely dead and made a good comeback.

Cumulo did his usual stuff and had not enough farms/lumber, when i attacked him.
Almost came back, since i somehow missed his initial big rebuild. Tried a lot with harras and chumming up with Ud, but i had no interest in letting him back in the game, since dinamo seemed to be strong enough to survive and hang on until and in the 3way.

I rarely play this human style, especially with those heroes. I tried it back in the day, when i saw htrt playing it. But my 2-3 times it was just too annoying not having decent focusing power, having an even slower human army than usual, getting lamed etc. But i felt the time was right and itīs decent on the map, although u lose some time early on with creeping, if u compare it to a footy/am-other heroes opening. I saw Noe playing it 1-2 times aswell, but he used alchi/panda first, i think. I donīt like alchi first with rifles, cuz ur way more vulnerable early on, imo.

Creeproutes very important on the map (some long distances, some really good items). I never practiced more for a fml game i think. Checking different creeproutes and starting locations, thinking about being close corner, surrounded etc. But in the game i had to improvise, cuz the fast 12 o clock expand by Ud (very nice summon drop for him). Also my 2nd expo was very safe and conservative. I lost much time going to the corner etc. But everything appeared too risky at that point. I also had to run some extra distance, when i could not creep 2 spots in the middle.

I overacted some more than usual in this game, since i had to get rid of some stress due to the annoying harras/manip by cumulo and rein-.
It was another tricky game and this time i made some right calls and did not do any major micro mistakes, so together with the preparation i put into it, which i rarely do, it was somewhat satisfying.

Offline ena1337

• Tauren
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: ena1337
  • Race: Orc
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2017, 11:01:44 am »
Slythe I already apologized by the end of our cast on youtube/twitch that I called your strategy/gameplan bad (especially the chasing-cumulo-to-death thing).

Your game convinced me that you actually had a very original, unusual but apparently successful gameplan and i just gotta let u know that I was wrong :D and your hero combo / army compo was sick

gg wp