April 20, 2024, 12:37:46 am

Author Topic: M6 Result  (Read 9959 times)

Offline SweeT

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SweeT
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Orc
Re: M6 Result
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2017, 07:27:13 am »

now brandon was the type of guy that really really really didnt want to be wrong. like ever. he would never ever admit any mistake, even the smallest mistake.

this ironically sounds like you eshan :D

you never admit you manip people hard. "I have 800 gold" > has 10k gold in reality.

me - "why manip eshan?"
eshan - "You're manniping against me, suicide it is"

Offline fetta_ook

• Tauren
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: fetta_ook
  • Race: Orc
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2017, 07:35:06 am »
So i used to have this colleague at work, let's call him peregrine but his real name was actually Eshan. Now this Eshan guy was a really really really unpopular guy in the community. Not only that he was constantly whining and spending his entire time on just annoying people, but he was also complete shit at what he was doing. When he went to his union to complain about his work, they also hated him so he wasn't welcome anywhere. Nobody wanted anything to do with him, but since people knew that he was never to be seen as a threat, people just shunned him and his last resort was to turn to online forums to continue his whine.

On a more serious note: Eshan - you are a complete douche bag, never contributing to anything in this community and just keep bashing the admin team with your  shitty fucking explanations and accusations.

Gtfo out of FML, nobody likes you

Offline noexxx

• FML Contributor
  • Tauren
    • View Profile
  • Coins: 55
  • Race: Random
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2017, 08:24:54 am »
My opinion about that, when someone pauses a game, it becomes really boring. The other players should have a right to talk about anything they want. Pausing for just talking should be banned. But if someone pauses to go pee, other players should be alloud to talk because the guy who pauses already wastes their time. Please change the rule again to if someone pauses and goes pee or opening a door players can talk. If someone pauses to manip, its not aloud. Because if that pausing and going to pee can be a sort of manip. Example: someone wants to attsck you, you go to pee for 3 minutes, no one can talk, players get bored, the person forgets he wanted to attack you. Peeing manip pause worked, Hourra!!
Gl hf everyone Noexxx

Offline qwest

« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2017, 08:51:49 am »
I really can not understand why players can not talk about anything when a pause is taken by a player who needs a pause
This does not violate any balance in the game, on the contrary the player who took a break can read the chat log and use this information

I think that under <manp pause> it is necessary to mean only a pause set during battles or some kind of quick action, after which the player begins to write manipulations and correctly that it was banned
ggc acc bmimbaa

Offline FML|WorpeX

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Crypt Lord King
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: WorpeX
  • Race: Undead
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2017, 09:10:14 am »
My opinion about that, when someone pauses a game, it becomes really boring. The other players should have a right to talk about anything they want. Pausing for just talking should be banned. But if someone pauses to go pee, other players should be alloud to talk because the guy who pauses already wastes their time. Please change the rule again to if someone pauses and goes pee or opening a door players can talk. If someone pauses to manip, its not aloud. Because if that pausing and going to pee can be a sort of manip. Example: someone wants to attsck you, you go to pee for 3 minutes, no one can talk, players get bored, the person forgets he wanted to attack you. Peeing manip pause worked, Hourra!!
Gl hf everyone Noexxx

Talking is not banned, bro. Manip during pause is banned. Two completely different things.

Offline noexxx

• FML Contributor
  • Tauren
    • View Profile
  • Coins: 55
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2017, 09:20:25 am »
Yeah Worpex I understood that, but if I've see correctly, they already decided to team shave when he paused, then they just talked about which hero to attack, not sure though. But if they just talked about which hero to sleep atk, its not manip because they already decided to team him. I didn't rewatch the game exactly so I may be wrong.
My point was that pausing a game can also be a form of manip so I don't see why others shouldn't talk or manip during a pause.
the guy who paused and starts to manip shouldn't be aloud though

Offline FML|WorpeX

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Crypt Lord King
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2017, 09:55:18 am »
We've already discussed in length why we went with no manip during pause from everyone. Just banning part of the problem does not solve the problem. Player X can pause to pee while Y and Z manip while hes away. Then when X comes back he can refuse to unpause and manips instead. Now we have another manip pause situation.

There were other situations discussed but the point is that banning manip during pause is the solution that eliminates pause manip completely. Feel free to read over the chat from before in the thread I had linked to previously, we went much more in detail in that thread.

Also, I honestly don't see how someone pausing cause be considered manip if they don't even chat about the game. I think thats a stretch...

Here is the chat log:

Code: (first pause) [Select]
(33:17 / All) UjustGotShaved: sec
(33:17 / All) UjustGotShaved: need pee
(33:17 / All) UjustGotShaved: i always drink so much in the gym
(33:17 / All) UjustGotShaved: brb
(33:17 / All) Slythe: k, aka manip pause
(33:17 / All) qwest: i suicde u and gren win
(33:17 / All) qwest: its my expo
(33:17 / All) qwest: fuck u
(33:17 / All) qwest: rly
(33:17 / All) Jaod: i go finish you
(33:17 / All) qwest: fuck u
(33:17 / All) Jaod: stfu
(33:17 / All) qwest: u do nothing
(33:17 / All) qwest: green whole map
(33:17 / All) qwest: u stay at 50
(33:17 / All) qwest: gk
(33:17 / All) qwest: gj
(33:17 / All) Jaod: i 76
(33:17 / All) Jaod: learn scout
(33:17 / All) qwest: take other side expos
(33:17 / All) Jaod: no
(33:17 / All) qwest: 20k emty exp[o
(33:17 / All) qwest: its my
(33:17 / All) Jaod: i need t5hat
(33:17 / All) Jaod: only
(33:17 / All) qwest: u lose that game then
(33:17 / All) qwest: i creped it first
(33:17 / All) qwest: and builde
(33:17 / All) qwest: d
(33:17 / All) qwest: u rush me
(33:17 / All) qwest: and dead
(33:17 / All) qwest: up honor and sell expo
(33:17 / All) UjustGotShaved: yo pause manip is not allowed
(33:17 / All) UjustGotShaved: penalty
(33:17 / All) qwest: i let life
(33:17 / All) qwest: your acos
(33:17 / All) Slythe: go
(33:17 / All) qwest: g
(33:17 / All) Jaod: g
(33:17 / All) UjustGotShaved: G
(33:17 / All) UjustGotShaved: or do i have to raed that crap now?
(33:17) The game has been resumed by UjustGotShaved.

Code: (second pause) [Select]
(90:46 / All) UjustGotShaved: sec
(90:46 / All) UjustGotShaved: need pee
(90:46 / All) UjustGotShaved: again
(90:46 / All) Slythe: pff
(90:46 / All) qwest: u have main|?
(90:46 / All) Slythe: nope
(90:46 / All) qwest: tt
(90:46 / All) qwest: i will sleep sh or tc?
(90:46 / All) Slythe: sh
(90:46 / All) Slythe: i silence tc
(90:46 / All) qwest: kk
(90:46 / All) qwest: domnt slience me
(90:46 / All) qwest: )
(90:46 / All) Slythe: i try ^^
(90:46 / All) qwest: xD)
(90:46 / All) UjustGotShaved: re
(90:46 / All) Slythe: if he close
(90:46 / All) qwest: g
(90:46 / All) UjustGotShaved: u guys do know
(90:46 / All) Slythe: other way round
(90:46 / All) Slythe: go
(90:46 / All) UjustGotShaved: that pause manip
(90:46) The game has been resumed by Slythe.
(90:46 / All) UjustGotShaved: is penalty?
(90:57 / All) Slythe: g

Offline AlienWareOwnZ

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: AlienWareOwnZ
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2017, 01:52:03 pm »
Is anyone surprised Eshan is manniping worpex into a rule change where he can manip MORE in game? Lmao

As far as the rules go, they are in place to be obided by right? If you don't like the rules you can always choose to no participate or enjoy the league where these rules were In place when you signed up.

Offline Tleilaxu

« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2017, 02:57:14 pm »
Rule should be enforced, but why on earth would you consider Shave's "warning" a warning when he's not an admin, not even an obs, but a biased player?

Also, lol @ Eshan's long condescending post. If I were Worpex I wouldn't take that shit to my face.

Offline Peregrine

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Peregrine
  • Coins: 168
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2017, 03:21:37 pm »
Just wanna apologize to worpex - i should have worded that more clearly

Worpex is a great admin and has put enormous time and effort into this league, was not trying to bash him personally. The post comes off as rly mean and i didnt mean for it to come off that offensively

Was  making an observation about his tone in the post about this topic, which i disagree with him on. The tone reminded me of the tone my dick boss would use

But in reading it over, it comes on way too strong, and i didnt mean to bash him in that way. I still disagree with the decision, but worpex has always been a devoted admin, and i have nothing against him.

@alien - im more just concerned with the spirit of free for all vs too much regulation. This is a new rule this season, i would just like it to return to normal. Not trying to create a situation for MORE manip than before

Ps @Fetta you are a joke in this league, and your post illuminates what you fear to be true about you^^
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 03:27:19 pm by Eshan »

Offline Peregrine

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Peregrine
  • Coins: 168
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2017, 03:32:20 pm »
And back to the topic

Worpex: " Just banning part of the problem does not solve the problem. Player X can pause to pee while Y and Z manip while hes away. Then when X comes back he can refuse to unpause and manips instead. Now we have another manip pause situation"

This is true but as long as there is a total time limit on pause time, it can never go past ten mins total. And you can still penalize people based on if players complain that hes pausing TO manip

Anyway, i understand this is the rule this season, but this is a league by players for players so its natural for us to discuss and debate the rules. Not just "abide by them" as alien said

Offline FML|WorpeX

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Crypt Lord King
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2017, 03:51:19 pm »
I agree Eshan. This league wouldn't be where it is without debate! This shit is tame compared to FML Season 1! Holy hell, that season was a nightmare to get through and if it wasn't for the community and loyal FFA players this league would have died off way back then. So, I encourage debate as much as possible. We rarely delete posts or lock topics as long as they don't turn into a war room.

Writing posts that accidentally take a tone that you don't mean is my specialty so I didn't take your post harshly. Glad a bunch of you stood up for me though <3.

This particular issue seems to be divided pretty evenly. Many people appreciate the changes and many people don't. Admin team needed to take a side and obviously not everyone is going to be on the same fence that we are on. Just know that the change we try to make are to keep the games fun and fair for everyone... players and spectators.

On the other issue... yeah, theres a 10minute limit. But seriously, do you really want 10minutes of paused game manip chat? O_o cause very few players do and absolutely no spectators want that. Then factor in that you can technically do that for all 4 players so a total of 40minutes of manip chat and no game? no thanks.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 03:58:27 pm by FML|WorpeX »

Offline FML|Renaud

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • ex King of FFA
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: FML_Renaud
  • Race: Night Elf
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2017, 07:03:05 pm »
Rule should be enforced, but why on earth would you consider Shave's "warning" a warning when he's not an admin, not even an obs, but a biased player?

Also, lol @ Eshan's long condescending post. If I were Worpex I wouldn't take that shit to my face.

Well at first we just wanted to give the penalty right away; but we realize it was easy to forget about a new rule in the heat of the action.
So we figured we would allow a fellow player or obs to give the warning before deducting points. That way if someone kept on manipping after the warning, it would be on purpose. (we din't really consider the case of them starting to chat 60 min after the warning had been given :S)

Offline Tleilaxu

« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2017, 09:05:19 pm »
And how are you supposed to deal with trust issues when the fellow player is obviously biased toward winning?
If I didn't know about the rule and I saw that chat I wouldn't believe it either.
An admin or obs with bot rights should have stepped in and clarified if you want it to be that way.
The way I interpreted the rule is that admins will issue a warning upon rule breaking.

Offline ZsSuperCumulo

• Super-Blademaster
  • Ich der Beste
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SuperCumulo@Lordaeron
  • Race: Human
« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2017, 10:30:25 pm »
oh lol, Qwest manipped during pause twice in a same game, even after arab shave warned him/reminded him about the new rule?. Well, I would expect some pps coming from admins soon, otherwise it's just as bullshit of a rule as the healthcare bill passed by republicans last week  :icon_surprised:

«Espero pacientemente el dia que deba mostrar mi verdadero poder» Supremo