April 16, 2024, 03:50:18 am

Author Topic: M6 Result  (Read 9950 times)

Offline SweeT

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SweeT
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Orc
Re: M6 Result
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2017, 02:19:38 am »
lol peru  :icon_biggrin:

Offline SosoHasRedHair

• Grunt
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SosoHasRedHair
  • Race: Random
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2017, 08:05:14 am »
Fine since everyone seems to be posting stuff in here i will also do it.

Does this rule make sense? Yes since 2 people manipping vs a third who cannot countermanip nor read at that time is the same situation as when Slythe and I start coordinating teaming against qwest in german. We all can agree that its neither fair nor good sportmanship.

Can we assume they did read the rules? Well there was a big post right before the season so everyone shouldve read that one especially people that follow fml and take part every even like slythe and qwest.

Can we assume they understood the rules? Slythe might often show his low iq by the lategame decisions he does. But lets be honest whats there not to understand?

Now we have to think about the other player (me) what else can I do if they break the rules and i tell them they are breaking the rules yet they keep doing it? It was clearly to my disadventage, I informed/reminded them its not allowed and they continued breaking the rules to my disadventage.

Offline qwest

« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2017, 08:16:03 am »
1)Shave, when u paused game i talking with Jaod cuz hes suicide me and i was very agressive
and also i didnt see your msg or just ignore it cuz i focused on fucking suicider
2) ok,i agree rule is rule and doesnt metter knew i that rule or not
But FML admins! Wtf? Mb be msg me to pm and say 《qwest rule here, dont use manip duaring pause next game pls or next will be penalty》
But nope.. we open that disscus...

None of the administration preempted me and if I played another game tomorrow and did the same, on the basis of the rule I would not have received a fine, because warnings were not until now
That rule rly stupid but admins fully ignore me
I just saw in chat box how Renaud writes insultes about me
ggc acc bmimbaa

Pyatac

« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2017, 09:25:32 am »
1)Shave, when u paused game i talking with Jaod cuz hes suicide me and i was very agressive
and also i didnt see your msg or just ignore it cuz i focused on fucking suicider
But FML admins! Wtf? Mb be msg me to pm and say 《qwest rule here, dont use manip duaring pause next game pls or next will be penalty》

None of the administration preempted me and if I played another game tomorrow and did the same, on the basis of the rule I would not have received a fine, because warnings were not until now

YOU FUCKING CLOWN i not was fucking suicider ( AS YOU SAID ) - i scout all players - all game with my 3 shadows - and i see all !

You not have this fucking shadows ALL GAME ! :icon_biggrin:

Your first shade born at 65 min of game and only for BM of mr shave.... and it is just LUL

I have enought reasons war with you - i atk that exp ( i told you that aggain and aggain ) CUZ of i writed you peace => if you get me back 2 exp - but you ignored me and that is - why i atk your fucking exp...

I can explain specially for you - every me decisions - all of that have reason - in every min of game .

Offline FML|WorpeX

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Crypt Lord King
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: WorpeX
  • Race: Undead
« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2017, 09:59:52 am »

Admin team will not be at every match nor are we paying attention to every minute of the matches. Players are expected to know the rules. Sadly admin team is short staffed this season.

Offline qwest

« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2017, 12:08:26 pm »
Worpex, i mean after games
When u saw replay
You can msg  me and say 《 dont manip duaring the pause anymore or next will be penalty》 thats all
ggc acc bmimbaa

Offline QQs

« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2017, 05:56:22 pm »

Admin team will not be at every match nor are we paying attention to every minute of the matches. Players are expected to know the rules. Sadly admin team is short staffed this season.

I can be your admin, baby
I can kiss away the pain
I will stand by you forever
You can take my breath away
"QQs is rly good at doing Mannequin Challenge with his units at his main" DV-

Offline FML|WorpeX

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Crypt Lord King
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: WorpeX
  • Race: Undead
« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2017, 06:28:10 pm »
When u saw replay
You can msg  me and say 《 dont manip duaring the pause anymore or next will be penalty》 thats all

Want me to tuck you into bed and cook you breakfast too?

Offline FML|Mog

• Global Moderator
  • Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Mog[skynet]
  • Race: Night Elf
« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2017, 07:46:51 pm »
Worpex, who WOULDN'T want that?

Offline ZsSuperCumulo

• Super-Blademaster
  • Ich der Beste
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SuperCumulo@Lordaeron
  • Race: Human
« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2017, 07:56:04 pm »
When u saw replay

Want me to tuck you into bed and cook you breakfast too?

«Espero pacientemente el dia que deba mostrar mi verdadero poder» Supremo

Offline b100death

« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2017, 03:15:01 am »
Cumulo for sure would not refuse are Wreck yogurt at bed for night

Offline vercingetorix

« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2017, 05:37:45 pm »
The game which is mostly about manipulation and deceiving becomes more and more bureaucratic. Rules are rules and there definitely should be rules applied, but prohibition of match related discussions during a pause seems to be rather artificially imposed.

Soon the pausing itself might be banned and all participants will have to play near toilet/refrigerator/phone/entrance door/etc. underline the most important option for you :)