April 25, 2024, 11:19:39 pm

Author Topic: M11 Results  (Read 6836 times)

Offline hejpådigStarshaped

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: DkH.Starshaped
  • Race: Human
Re: M11 Results
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2011, 09:25:03 am »
If kane and ebo dropped how the fuck did Starshaped beat Maga? When the replay posted ended they had about the same amount of gold and Maga had 9-9-9 heroes vs SS's lvl 2 paladin.

I actually militia-rushed Maga in the first game, but Kane said he needed to restart his computer, so we did a regame. That happened 2-3 times and the one time we actually play is the one time I didn't have anyone right next to me >_<

And I won through sheer tank numbers + mass tp. Was actually really close. Sold all my items to make a last wave of tanks, which were enough to kill his last buildings.

As for playing a re-game, I don't see any reason to do it unless the admins decide it is needed. Discs sucks and that game was marred with difficulties but all I did was play the game and after 3 hours I ended up the winner, so you can see why I don't really have any desire to play ANOTHER FFA, on Gold Rush no less. One FFA every 1-2 weeks is more than enough for me -_-

Offline FML|WorpeX

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Crypt Lord King
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: WorpeX
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Undead
Re: M11 Results
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2011, 09:30:02 am »
And that is your answer Ebo. Starshaped does not wish to rehost because it is unfair to him. Case closed.