April 19, 2024, 02:38:51 am

Author Topic: M51 Result  (Read 4640 times)

Offline FML|ResultsBot

• Bot
  • Peon
  • FML Results Bot
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: FML-Sub
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Random
M51 Result
« on: January 08, 2017, 08:05:08 pm »
M51
:Peru: :hu: ZsSuperCumulo
:World: :ra: Renaud (sub for :Peru: :ud: NoMercy2)
:Sweden: :ra: FML|junkerzam
:USA: :ra: Eshan
Download

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 02:56:28 pm by FML|Pinballmap »

DV-

Re: M51 Result
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2017, 08:05:47 pm »

Offline Tleilaxu

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2017, 08:15:30 pm »
I guess unpausing is tolerated in FML. Will keep that in mind for the next season.
#unpauselo

Offline NoMercy2

• Global Moderator
  • Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: D2sTRUCT8
  • Race: Undead
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2017, 08:17:31 pm »
Lol tleilaxu

Offline ZsSuperCumulo

• Super-Blademaster
  • Ich der Beste
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SuperCumulo@Lordaeron
  • Race: Human
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2017, 08:19:06 pm »
lol, you gotta be kidding me. That unpaused that no effect what's so ever in the game. Eshan begged me to not kill his tree of Ages, then inmmediately pauses, so I assumed he was pausing to talk me into not killing his tree of Ages. Why would I bad manner unpause when Renaud and Eshan were kind to me when I paused the game three times to get things sorted out at home.

«Espero pacientemente el dia que deba mostrar mi verdadero poder» Supremo

Offline Peregrine

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Peregrine
  • Coins: 168
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2017, 09:02:56 pm »
Unpause = bad manner

i typed in chat "piss" "sec"

cumulo paused many times with NO reason and we respected his pause. but he immiately unpaused me TWO times, that is bad manner.

And then later in the game he asked for a pause and i gave it to him when he had none left

Sad that he suicided me but bad manner unpause should not be tolerated

Offline FML|Renaud

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • ex King of FFA
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: FML_Renaud
  • Race: Night Elf
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2017, 10:02:18 pm »
Sorry I was a dick in the last quarter of the game, really wanted to get it done asap

To be honest, if I wasn't pressed for time, I would have let the game go on for another hour or two :)

Offline ZsSuperCumulo

• Super-Blademaster
  • Ich der Beste
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2017, 10:12:09 pm »
Unpause = bad manner

i typed in chat "piss" "sec"

cumulo paused many times with NO reason and we respected his pause. but he immiately unpaused me TWO times, that is bad manner.

And then later in the game he asked for a pause and i gave it to him when he had none left

Sad that he suicided me but bad manner unpause should not be tolerated

I understand where you are coming from Eshan, but right before you paused, you were asking me not to kill your Tree of Ages since it was one of your last hidden buildings; then you immediately paused and typed "piss", but I, while being base wiped by Renaud, saw "pliss" so I interpreted that pause as a moment for manip, but at that point I didn't care since my base was being destroyed by 100 Renaud.

You guys respected my pause when I used them, and even gave me an extra pause since I had to take care of something outside. I really wouldn't unpause to get myself ahead in the game, it was just that particular circumstance where you paused right after you transmuted my tank and I went to your last tree of ages hidden so when you asked me to stop and then immediately paused and type "piss" which to me looked like "pliss" I just ignored it and unpaused.

Lastly, that unpaused had no effect in the outcome of the game. If you had typed moments before "bathroom" I sure as hell wouldn't have unpaused since it was crystal clear that there was no attempt to manip during pause, but unfortunately your pause took place in a moment where Renaud was basically wiping my main and I had just lost everything in a last attempt to win the game, so yeah I really didn't notice "taking a piss" but instead "please let my tree live".

Offline ZsSuperCumulo

• Super-Blademaster
  • Ich der Beste
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2017, 10:14:10 pm »
wp Renaud, Eshan's blindness and delusion over me having the most gold all the time lost him the game. Let's hope we meet again next season :)

Offline Peregrine

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Peregrine
  • Coins: 168
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2017, 02:25:40 am »
lol? i never thought you had most gold. but you did hoard almost 60k at one point, you both had over 20k more than me. human is hard to beat 1v1 for elf, especially on a huge map. I wanted to help weaken you, but when renaud switched and started to destroy my main, you had a choice. you could either help me and balance the power, OR you could kill me and try to get 1v1 vs 30k renaud. you chose the wrong choice, and then tried to eliminate my last buildings when i constantly asked for peace. your anger cost us both this game, but you were already in semis so i think you just wanted to ruin my chances

Offline FML|red7z7

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: red7z7
  • Coins: 284
  • Race: Undead
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2017, 03:59:06 am »
After admin review:

1) ZsSuperCumulo will take a penalty of 4 points for unsportsmanlike unpausing. Unpausing for another player is considered violating that other player's right to pause and is not allowed. FML rules state:
3.40 Pausing Match

Pausing the match is allowed in consideration with the 3 timeouts per player limit. However, abuse of this system is considered unsportsmanlike and will have consequences.

2) We are updating the rules on pausing, adding 2 sub-sections that will go into effect starting in the next official match:

3.40b Duration

A player is allowed to pause the game for up to 10 minutes (total across their 3 allowed pauses). After 10 minutes the other players can choose to resume the game at their own discretion without penalty.

3.40c Unpausing

When unpausing, players must get verbal indication from each other player that they are ready to resume, with the exception of players that have been away for over 10 minutes as per 3.40b.

3) Eshan receives a warning for prolonging the game through excessive building hiding after losing all his units.

DV-

« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2017, 04:26:01 am »
4 points xD

"See we gave penalty points"
"Dont worry cumulo it changes nothing u still in semifinals"

Offline letshavesomefun

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2017, 08:27:41 am »
its not the first game cumulo did it this season!

i request to increase the punishment to an amount it actually affects him

or if you wanna stick with -4 as general punishment for unpausing than give him another -4 for the other game he did it this season makeing it -8 in total

if wanted i will get you the replay of that game iam talking about

if you stick with only -4 points in total as punishment for him i would you to explain yourself to the comunity why you picked the highest number of points that wont affect him at all.

he repeatedly shows unsportmanship in many ways towards the comunity

just to name a few examples: makeing us wait 15minutes for him in inhouse game lobby just to crossmap t1 rush another player and leaving after. not 1 but multiple times.

Joining last in fml games kicking another player and refusing to leave to give that player he kicked his slot back

cumulo is the only person in this comunity i would say has no sportmanship at all so please finally punish him for it and not just those shitty 4 points that he doesnt give a fuck at all. make it -8 so it hurts and he maybe finally learns his lesson

Offline ZsSuperCumulo

• Super-Blademaster
  • Ich der Beste
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2017, 08:39:36 am »
Oh well, I have to cross fingers now to make it into semifinals  :icon_lol:

Offline ZsSuperCumulo

• Super-Blademaster
  • Ich der Beste
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2017, 09:04:00 am »
Well Red, and the rest of admins. I really didn't unpause to get any advantage in the game or with unfair intentions. Like I explained above, I did read pliss when I was killing his last hidden tree of Ages, which again, led me to believe it was a pause to manip me into not killing that tree. Watch any of my games where people pause and I don't unpause just to get ahead ...

In round two when I paused then came back and asked for "ready?" I also read that three people said go, when in fact only two said, but again, it was an error on my part to missread the chat. Something similar happened here, and in both cases the unpause had no effect in the outcome of the game. But again, it is something I would never do with malicious intentions. Furthermore, why would I unpause the game with the intention to get advantage if when I paused three times they let me have those pauses with no problem. It was just that moment that I missread "piss" for "pliss"; watch replay I was attacking his last hidden tree of Ages.

Quite frankly I don't think penalty points are a must do, I may have missbehaved with the unpause, but it was honestly missintentional. In any case give me a warning just like you did to Eshan and this issue will not repeat itself again. Quite frankly it was a missunderstanding of typo during the game, nothing more.