March 29, 2024, 06:05:52 am

Author Topic: S24 Round 3 Matches  (Read 10360 times)

Ponty

Re: S24 Round 3 Matches
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2016, 10:18:39 am »
Round 3 Matches:
M29
:Bulgaria::ud: ObserveAndLearn
:Germany::orc: ena1337
:Sweden::ra: Junkerzam
:Germany::ra: WeAkUD

ena will get rushed out by one of these 3 UD since he didn't improve his FFA macro yet, ObserveandLearn should take this one easy as the rambo WeakUD will suicide into Junkerzam

M30
:Peru::hu: Zs.SuperCumulo
:USA::ne: Mog[skynet]
:Ukraine::orc: Nline
:Russia::ne: Nightelf

This game will be a duel between Mog and Nline. Nline's macro is behind mog's one but his micro is above.
I hope this game won't end up in a suicide between these two, as the 2 underdogs will try to play all their cards to win. I can see Cumulo crossmaping the orc while he is already fighting. Nline will certainly demolish Cumulo but will be weakened and unable to compete goldwise with Mog afterwards.

M31
:Germany::orc: Pinballmap
:Sweden::orc: Fetta_ook
:Finland::ra: Rain
:Russia::hu: AjikaIII

There will be two 1n1 in this game, first fetta will try to 100 food Pinball out but will totally fail and get crush. He will end up rebuilding in a corner while crying for help for the rest of the game. Alkash will make good use of his special antiUD rush and win Rain. After getting mass TP he will roll over everyone.

M32
:Finland::ra: aarnikratti
:USA::ud: ashalar
:Bulgaria::ud: XoZ_Magadansky
:Canada::ne: Renaud

I can't see someone else win in this one, unless very high teaming. Renaud is still too rusty to beat Maga.

M33
:USA::ra: Eshan
:Russia::ud: KENT2566
:Serbia::ne: svedirko
:Russia::ne: Dinamo

That's the kind of game Eshan knows how to deal with.

M34
:Germany::orc: letshavesomefun
:Kazakhstan::ud: DV-
:Germany::hu: QQs
:USA::ne: Redkeekee

Shave will end up with 10 points as he always does in FML, after losing his 1n1 to DV. QQs will spend the game chasing shaves buildings to be sure to not finish last since his FML ambitions are as high as his skills.
In the end Redkeekee will kill DV who will rage in chat about 100 food elf a-click.

M35
:USA::ne: Wrecktify
:Peru::ud: NoMercy2
:Poland::ne: Gradient
:Russia::ud: qwest

Gradient will be ignored by the other players and will take this game home.

M36
:Russia::orc: b100death
:Denmark::ud: Tleilaxu
:USA::ra: Persuade
:Russia::orc: Ostone

Persuade is totally rusty and has no chance in this game, unless he suprises me (i hope). Ostone is the favorite to me but b100 and Laxu can team him. Though I think b100 will suicide Tleilaxu on the basis that Ostone played "best" microwise, so "he deserves to win."

M37
:France::ne: Ponty
:USA::ra: SteppinRazor
:Russia::orc: Airenikus
:Russia::orc: mrSweets

M38
:Germany::hu: GEASS
:Finland::ne: j33.
:Bulgaria::hu: Leader
:Germany::ra: Slythe

Geass the human version of WeakUD and will certainly get manipped by j33. or Slythe. j33. will win by experience.

M39
:Switzerland::hu: noexxx
:Russia::orc: SecondBreathe
:USA::ra: foxfart66109
:Russia::ud: Jaody21

Noexxx is too strong and is hu.

M40
:USA::ud: Red7z7
:Denmark::hu: zTsoso
:Germany::orc: TheTrumanShow
:USA::ra: AlienWareOwnZ

Red7z7 seems to have 0 chance in this cast as the 3 other players are pretty good. I think it will be a fast 3-way where zTsoso and Alien will cry about getting teamed for name while TheTrumanShow will secretly flourish.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 10:26:08 am by Ponty »

Offline zTsoso

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: zTsoso
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Random
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2016, 10:27:47 am »
Round 3 Matches:
M29

Junker will make sure that he gets to tome ena first while observeandlearn + weakUD suicide.

M30

Everybody loves Mog. He's nice, cool and smart. He will take this. Nline will be teamed out, cumulo will be caught hoarding and manipulating like the crazy tryhard he is. Nightelf might take a sneaky win if he somehow comes on top of his 1on1.

M31

Ajikaiii will win if he isn't facing Rain in initial 1on1. I don't see fetta or Pinballmap have much chances in 1on1 vs aji or Rain.. But then again ... ORC!! hex stomp imbalance.

M32

Time to shine for the magavampsky.

M33

Puppet master Eshan will take another underdog win here! Mb Dinamo has learned from playing vs Eshan in the past and see through his manip - we'll see.

M34

DV #1. Why is Shave still in FML? Thought he lost his two games with 4th place like a noob :-). Anyway I think Shave could be close to make a break through in FML. He is playing serious and is more focused than ever.

M35

Gradient is the true underdog of this game and will likely stay alive long enough to flourish. Wrecktify, nomercy and qwest will try balance each other out and as a result gradient will win the building race.

M36

Ostone and Persuade will not show up and b100 rapes laxu.

M37

This is razor's game I feel it. He is cunning and knows how to take advantage of players like this.

M38

j33 is one of the smartest players in FML no doubt. Geass is one of the stronger fighters in FML who continue to improve and is learning the arts of manipulation, but he still lacks in the decision making apartment when 3-way starts. This is of course the most complicated aspect of FFA that few (if any) master truly. j33 would be one of those.

M39

Another win for Noexxx. I hate to predict it, but jaod isn't comfortable with hu in late game, and despite improving rapidly, he is no match for Noexxx.

M40

gl, hf.

« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 10:37:18 am by zTsoso »

Offline AJIKAIII

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: AJIKAIII
  • Race: Human
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2016, 10:54:18 am »
M29
Junker is best FFA player here, but it would be very hard game for him since there are ena aka i will play like a retard and weakud who is solid solo player and know how to hoard, observeandlearn is also good undead, everything depends on which race weakud and unker gets. I will go with junker cuz hes more stable player.

M30
Nline is pretty inactive and elves has zero chance against cumulo, so i will bet on him.

M32
Maga should win this by rushing renaud and flourishing in 3 way.

M33
eshan and 3 puppets, easy-peasy :DD

M34
Only bad thing dv has is his race, but he's experienced player and prob learned how to deal with it, i think germans doesnt have much chances here and i dont know much about redkeekee, so i bet on dv.

M35
As for me its wreck either qwest, both have good macro, micro and big experience. Nomercy prob will be someone's puppet. I go with wreck since its elf vs ud.
P.S. imagine gradient on hurricane islands.

M36
If ostone shows up it will be nice game, will see if b100 is real sk2falsh aka ludix aka yz. I think b100 ostone and pers has same chance for win, also depends on persuade's race. In orc mirror i would say ostone is best here. but we should not forget about sneakelaxu who can easily sneak a win while 3 orcs having fun with each other. I will bet on pers cuz hes more experienced, even though he played not so good in his last games.
M37
Pretty equal game, i think ponty has better ffa sense then others, also he usually playing good in late game, so if he survives till 3 way he will win. Also he's elf so he can easy avoid any teaming since there are 3 orcs. In last game i saw steppin and airenikus made lots of mistakes. I would say its 50% for ponty and 16+% for each orc.

M38
Looks like easy win for j33, hes absolutely strongest player here, only thing that can stop him is geass who's decent solo player and usually suicides into random people.

M39
Noexxx, mass gryph, 22 points ez.

M40
Hard to predict, soso either alien will win. I go with soso.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 10:56:38 am by AJIKAIII »

Offline Slythe

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Slythe
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2016, 05:26:55 pm »
M29

Ena already back? ^^ obs`n`learn underperformed last season pointwise and could be very well 40+ this season after 2 games. Junker cannot play so much these day bcuz of all his admin duties :P and weakud is always a easteregg. My money is on Obs&Learn

M30

Cumo and Nline need to force a 3way with only one elf, bcuz hu/orc vs 2 elf would result in autoteam i suppose. Time for nline to grab some more points.

M31

Hard to predict. Depending on how motivated PBM is. Will Rain be in troll mode? Ajk robot mode or finally needs some sleep and is out of stimulant drugs? Fetta can establish orc tech and scouts enough to know what´s going on? If Rain plays ud and can take one out early he could win, otherwise human will previal.
M32

I also see Magadansky as clear favorite here. Maybe aarni and ash will get mixed up in the game bcuz of name smiliarities, which could cause some confusion.

M33

Eshan has a good run. I still have not seen much of Kent. Svedirko can much better than he showed last game. He almost won first round and can maybe fly under the radar a bit here. Dinamo showed some strong elf play lately and when he keeps on doing it, he has a good shot.

M34

Shave will finally go back to more aggressive play. Interesting constellation. QQs form shapen up and rkk always dangerous with very good game knowledge and nice elf tactis. DV good micro and slick manips, so he would be a logical choice for taking the win, but the other players won´t let him get it too easy i assume.

M35

Eastern europe vs the Continent of America. Wreck will rush nomercy or gradient, while qwest and the other player will hoard and have at best skirmishes. Then wreck will enter the 3way with best hero lvls but least gold and ultimately lose bcuz of harras and macro stuff.

M36

Who knows if pers and ostone show, if so very promising game with lots of good orc action. Laxe can finally test his necrowagon vs mass orcs. In the end hexastomp and orcish rapid attacks will come out on top, though.

M37

kinda even match. Stepping showed a strong performance previous round and airenikus can much better than he could show so far in the current season. Sweets seems to have some nice tactical ideas and ponty is elf. Sooner or later bats or TC/caster/tauren will be too much for any elf army and we have another orc winner.

M38

Hopefully we can play with original cast. Only guy i played against is j33. Geass and Leader seem to be very good microer. So it should be a good, hard game.

M39

Jaod could try to attack noexx early and either damage him or get help when it doesnt work. Haven`t seen much of the other players so i go with Jaod, because noexxx won´t be able to pull out another dominant victory w/o being teamed properly :P.

M40

Red needs to reach the 3way with either surviving smartly or surprising one of the others with an early push. Soso and Alien very experienced and all around strong players, so i definitly see one of them winning. Trumanshow showed good orc mechanics and micro, but might lack the experience in the mindgames and many tricky situations that can occur with only good players.

Offline SteppinRazor

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SteppinRazor
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2016, 05:41:44 pm »
M29

Really no clue, junker or obs will win but weakud will probably suicide whoever of the two does not.  Ena has an uphill fight

M30

Cumulo will need to rush out nline and then he can 1v2 the elves with mass tanks.  If nline makes it to lategame in good shape, different game.

M31

Another game where everyone suicides while pbm hoards 25k

M32

This will be a fast game IMO.  In a perfect world maga will tome renaud while the other two suicide leading to a 30 min victory.  Even if that doesnt happen, I dont see him losing

M33

Dinamo shows some decent micro but is overly aggressive.  I think Eshan will play him again, allowing him to burn his gold on the other players and then sneak the win.

M34

DV and shave will 100% suicide eachother to oblivion while rkk chims qqs and takes an easy win

M35

Qwest annoying manip will be counterproductive here against wreck because he is crazy.  NoMercy will have a horrible time in a 3 way with wreck and qwest, gradient probably tomed early and maybe will rebuild but I dont think he has any chance vs these opponents

M36

Don't think ostone or persuade is in great shape, b100 will tome laxu with 100 bats and imba heroes and then bat/tower his way to victory

M37

M38

GEASS can win if he kills j33 fast, otherwise j33 will win.

M39

Waiting for a game where noexxx finally gets 3v1'd.  Unfortunately, only jaod will put up any resistance here but hu >>> ud so it wont matter.  This will be a slaughter

M40

Alien seems rusty and truman and red cant compete with soso. 

Offline ZsSuperCumulo

• Super-Blademaster
  • Ich der Beste
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SuperCumulo@Lordaeron
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2016, 05:44:10 pm »
@SteppinRazor  "Qwest annoying manip will be counterproductive here against wreck because he is crazy. " HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA @Wrecktify

«Espero pacientemente el dia que deba mostrar mi verdadero poder» Supremo

Offline Peregrine

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Peregrine
  • Coins: 168
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2016, 10:28:17 pm »
all of these predictions saying i will manip and puppet my way to victory is just ensuring i get teamed by kent + dinamo BFFs :(

Offline Wrecktify

• FML Contributor
  • Blademaster
  • Supreme Admin of FML
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SerWrecktify
  • Race: Night Elf
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2016, 10:37:21 pm »
@SteppinRazor  "Qwest annoying manip will be counterproductive here against wreck because he is crazy. " HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA @Wrecktify

FUCK WHY DID IT TAKE 5 SEASONS OF SUICIDAL TENDENCIES TO FINALLY GET THIS REPUTATION.  @SteppinRazor SUICIDED.

DV-

« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2016, 12:52:01 am »
Round 3 Matches:
M29

I highly doubt this game is going to be without subs but if it everyone shows up... Poor junker. OAL is super patient hoarder, ena has no idea how to ffa and weakud suicides anyone who touches his peasant (although junker himself is good in manips he can deal with those guys, but sometimes he rages when pissed)

M30

So position based, Nightelf can solo out anyone at early stage, nline can win any fight at late stage, cumulo - no idea, sometimes he outmanips himself like at deathrose game or monsoon when he played as sub. Mog is most stable here, if map is big enough he can solo nline or rebuild vs rest.

M31

If AJIKAIII does perfect gyro/gryph rush on Rain he can win his solo but best scenario for him is to avoid fighting Rain and wait untill Fetta pisses Rain off with his chat.

M32

Renaud will either win his solo vs aarni/ashalar slower than Maga either dies to Maga having no wood and chat too late. Maga should take it, but who knows.

M33

I see people understimate svedirko but he is former finalist with big experience in hoarding/maniping, he didnt survive till 3 way yet but if he does i see him winning cuz dinamo/kent know Eshan's capabilities so much better then svedirko capabilities

M34

This is incredible map/pos based. I half hate/half love the cast, im not sure about RKK yet but he seems a good of a fighter when QQs is rly good at doing Mannequin Challenge with his units at his main. I hope shave picks orc so we can team him in 3 way (im not sure i survive till then)

M35

If people stop giving freewins to Nomercy it would be great. Looking at cast it could happen again. All my hopes here are related to Gradient, i dont see good game happens here without his significant involvement. I really hope qwest wins.

M36

It seems persuade dont want to pick any other race except orc. If laxu survives long enough it might be good for him to face 3 orcs since they might go a lot of taurens. (I dont see him rushing out any of these orcs since they are good soloers). Btw ostone might play ud so this game is actually unpredictable. Therefore obvious pick here.

M37

If ponty wont win this he should retire. Seriously. Perfect cast for him to win. Although i like airenikus progress.

M38

I dislike GEASS and Slythe playstyles. I hope j33 wins but he should turn on his patience machine on atleast 90%.

M39

I feel like we will see some rly funny stuff here. American guy has no idea about how strong noexxx is so he is the key to 3rd victory for human. Otherwise russians may team noexxx out which he deserved already ffs team him noobs.

M40

Good cast. Alien and soso had too many games together so i dont see them NOT tunnelvision on each other. I go with orc here, he rly deserves one win for his performance round 1.

Jaody21

« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2016, 01:26:50 am »
all of these predictions saying i will manip and puppet my way to victory is just ensuring i get teamed by kent + dinamo BFFs :(

Eshan - actually it is all just american and peruvians 1LVL Jokes - last game show all us - how lucky can you be..... WHY DInamo need team you with kent ? together ))) xD

in your last game you and RKK team 2 x 1 Dinamo - in time when Dinamo finished RKK you just sniping Dinamo expams...
in game - he destroyed you totally - and if he have little more time - you just be kicked out

Dinamo have better stats than you in ladder bot and he practice his FFA skill every day - GL HF for you today and as i already said - show your skill today

i be very sad if you aggain stay at main in 50 and cry about " i dying " - and in late just get not deserved win !

Offline Peregrine

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2016, 01:09:12 pm »
daaaaaaym russian mafia shots fired

Jaody21

« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2016, 02:01:19 pm »
I dont understand what you mean

Offline Peregrine

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2016, 06:27:44 pm »
as expected, dinamo team and manip vs me all game. tunnel vision. and kent would have teamed me too if i let him live next to dinamos base.

Jaody21

« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2016, 12:59:48 am »
I watch this replay totally and must ask you fucking clown - in what moment of game Dinamo and kent teamed you ??))))) ARE YOU SERIOUS - watch pls this replay...

you totaly kill kent - killing all his buildings - how can he teamed you ??))))) mb you mean harras with only mb ?? Yes - BM teamed you so hard )))

I never in game see any teamed vs you clown ! ( was 2-3 moments where svedirko was surrounded and with his scare he atk you sometimes but all time he leave you after )

BUT I SEE HOW YOU TEAM DINAMO TO DEATH IN LATE GAME AND RUINED HIM ON HIS MAIN BASE - you both just killing his main

IT IS WAS TRUE TEAM in game - couse you bot was raped by him in some fights

Stop thinking - you are so good player - you very bad.... your games show me this

Funny was see - how much and how trash you manipping after hoard with 6 exps )))
but you was too agressive to ANY dinamo commentaries in game

You fucking lier - you have > 10k after hoard with 6 exps in time when Dinamo have 2500 )))

and you try manip so hard in this time - you manipped with 10k like you have last fucking 500 gold - it is not skill and not honor

Once i rly thinking Eshan is top and cool player but - not i dont think so )
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 01:02:53 am by Jaod »

Offline ZsSuperCumulo

• Super-Blademaster
  • Ich der Beste
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SuperCumulo@Lordaeron
« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2016, 02:16:17 pm »
I watch this replay totally and must ask you fucking clown - in what moment of game Dinamo and kent teamed you ??))))) ARE YOU SERIOUS - watch pls this replay...

I agree with Jaod, Kent and Dinamo didnt team at all lol, Sverediko managed to rebuild when he was nearly dead, well done by him. It was just a typical 3 way with a rebuilder who ends up winning. gg

«Espero pacientemente el dia que deba mostrar mi verdadero poder» Supremo