April 25, 2024, 11:27:12 am

Author Topic: Round 2 - Fight!  (Read 4283 times)

Offline Redkeekee

• Tauren
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Redkeekee
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Night Elf
Re: Round 2 - Fight!
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2016, 11:51:01 am »
Oh wow I didn't read that - yeah absolutely not playable without taverns for FFA - elf heros are dookie by themselves.
:ne: :ne: :ne: :ne: :ne: :ne: :ne: :ne: :ne: :ne: :ne: :ne:

:ne: :ne: :ne: :ne: :ne: :ne: :ne: :ne: :ne: :ne: :ne: :ne:

Offline Persuade

• FML Contributor
  • Super-Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: persuade
  • Race: Random
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2016, 11:59:19 am »
Oh wow I didn't read that - yeah absolutely not playable without taverns for FFA - elf heros are dookie by themselves.

I mean, a good elf might be okay, but players like Redkeekee will definitely need a Panda to compete.

Offline fetta_ook

• Tauren
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: fetta_ook
  • Race: Orc
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2016, 01:09:20 pm »
Alright, round 2 here we go.

M15
:Sweden::ra: Junkerzam
:USA::ud: ashalar
:Germany::orc: Pinballmap
:Russia::orc: mrSweets

Starting from the top, we have the "random" player junkerzam. We all noticed last round how junkerzam decided to choose race, when he chose elf facing three humans. This round he will face 2, possibly 3 orcs. This means that he will probably choose human. I think he will study noexxx bo for fast upgraded griff push, and take his neighbor out. After this, he will hit 6 am and get teame, which is when I think he'll lose. He's not really thriving in those situations, over committing etc. I think ash is clever enough to steer the teaming accordingly and grab 22 points. Ash picked ud last round and had some nice bo, but I think he'll pick Orc for this round.

M16
:Kazakhstan::ud: DV-
:Finland::ra: aarnikratti 
:USA::ne: Mog[skynet]
:Russia::orc: SecondBreathe 

DV did the same "hero combo manip" like I did in round 1, where I chose a shitty combo with the objective of not becoming too strong and instead be able to lurk in the shadows while having complete map control and just grab the win when the decisive moment is revealed. This round, I'm pretty sure that he will just bombard his weak opponents with countless volleys from nukes and gargs, and dominate through the entire game. Mog is good, but his beloved tinker sucks as much as tleilaxus music style, when facing undead. Trust me, I love tinker but vs frosts and level 6 DL it is gg.

Aarni is not very experienced nor skilled, and a always wants to team, never relying on his own skills and ability to win battles.

Second breathe, I've never seen him play so I assume he is bad.

M17
:Germany::ra: Slythe 
:Poland::ne: Gradient
:Germany::orc: Lightweight
:USA::ra: foxfart66109

Foxfart was funny last game, played a weird combo of going quick 100 while also investing in a fortified base, which I only think is a viable tactic if u are someone like magadansky that knows you will be able to steamroll the first player without losing units and hence embrace teaming from the very start.

Slythe is good, I like his hero combos. His micro ain't top, but he will win this as LW always tends to go too emotional in his games and tunnelvision somebody that calls him fat or bald or single, slythe will take 20 points, while LW secures top score.

M18
:Canada::hu: rebuke
:Switzerland::hu: noexxx
:USA::ud: WorpeX
:Ukraine::orc: Nline

Never seen rebuke. Worpex has decent macro and has a nice hero/army composition to fight both human and Orc, while his CL doesn't do shit when facing elves. So I think he stands a chance here, since noexxx and nline will duke it out on the other side of the map and cripple each other too hard.

M19
:Russia::hu: ajikai
:Bulgaria::hu: Leader
:France::ne: Ponty
:Germany::hu: QQs

Ajikaii is probably one of the weakest player in this season, which is easy to understand since he's been in the Russian army for a year with no access to Internet nor anything else worth living for, except maybe a couple of beets every other week. Leader impressed me last round, so he will take this game ez. Ponty is a puppet who despite copying the Bo's of the good elves, never will go far in FML despite his race's imbaness, since he unlike j33, wreck, mog lacks the ability to seize the game winning moment when it reveals itself. QQs is just horrible to watch, I think he might be the same person that played yellow human on bot a few seasons ago, "Smino", massing towers and hoarding for several hours.

M20
:USA::ra: seksi
:USA::ra: Eshan
:USA::ne: Redkeekee 
:Russia::ne: Dinamo

Great game, game of the round imo. Dinamo has a really strong bear / hippo rush that is hard as fuck to protect against for any race. The past inhouse games we've played, he has absolutely raped junkerz elf and Orc, and junker is to be seen as a good player. He lacks macro tho, since he likes to break 80 and he doesn't elevate his vision until is opponent or himself is dead. I'd say that anyone that chooses to fight Dinamo in the beginning won't win, nor will Dinamo.

Rkk seems cunning, while eshan and his blatant manipulation that might've worked a couple of years back will be called every time he tries. Eshan lacks micro, but has good game sense, so given that Dinamo and rkk fight 1v1, I think eshan will lose his own solo, but survive long enough to the 3way where he actually is quite good.

M21
:Peru::ud: NoMercy2
:Hungaria::ud: Tyrant66
:Russia::ud: KENT2566
:USA::ra: Alien

Alien is my favorite player, and unlike junkerz he is a real random player so I won't know which race he gets for this game. If he gets elf or Orc, he wins this quite ez. Human or ud, then Tyrant wins. It might be tempting to go on Kent, since he is really bad, probably at ajikaiis level, but one should think twice. If you aren't able to finish Kent of entirely in the first wave, then you'll have an angry blade aster harassing you for the rest of the game.

M22
:USA::hu: Flame[skynet]
:USA::ud: Red7z7
:Peru::hu: Zs.SuperCumulo
:USA::ra: Persuade

Don't know much about any of these players, except that persuade seems like one of the old school legends. Given that he is a white American dude, then he will have cumulo sucking up to him all game long by mass tanking the other players and then drop, handing the freewin to persuade.

M23
:Russia::orc: Airenikus
:Russia::ud: qwest
:USA::ra: SteppinRazor
:Bulgaria::ud: XoZ_Magadansky

I don't know where airenikus comes from, but I guess it is the solo scene or smth since it seems like he really, really lacks FFA sense. Qwest will be greedy as always and maga will pull of his dreaded rush on airenikus or steppin (if he randoms Orc). After this, he will be teams as always, where qwest will just evade fights and let the other guy sweat and eventually maga will be defeated by building kills, after which qwest still has 20k gold and wins.

M24
:USA::ne: Wrecktify
:Canada::ne: Renaud
:Denmark::ud: Tleilaxu
:Germany::orc: letshavesomefun

Ft wyv bo vs undeads, lol. Losing to laxu, even bigger lol.

M25
:Russia::orc: Ostone
:Germany::ne: darkermirror
:Russia::ud: Jaody21
:Germany::orc Trumanshow

I've heard Trumanshow is really good, so I'm rooting for him and looking forward to this game. Sadly though, it he is a great Orc, he will still lose due to insane, unproportional teaming. Ostone wins. JAODY, hope your body is  recuperating well after the surgery. You must rush Trumanshow, or you lose.

M26
:Finland::ne: j33.
:Germany::hu: GEASS
:Russia::orc: b100death
:Finland::ra: Rain

People say b100 is also a great Orc, so if that is true, he will take this one home because j33 is too honorable to team viciously, at least at this stage of the season.

M27
:Serbia::ne: svedirko
:Russia::ne: Nightelf
:Denmark::hu: zTsoso
:Germany::ra: WeAkUD

Weakundead is a solo playing retard, he will just like Dinamo tunnel vision the first guy that attacks him, leaving both him and his opponent unable to win. If his opponent is soso, then he might lose fast enough for soso to have a good chance to snatch the win.

FYI: met svedirko the other day and he is a horrible mass manipper, reminds me of both eshan and elessar, so beware.

M28
:Bulgaria::ud: ObserveAndLearn 
:Germany::ne: deluded
:Russia::ud: Reinforcement-
:Sweden::orc: Fetta_ook

Gah, too many undeads and one ena1337. I will have a hard time...

Offline Tleilaxu

« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2016, 03:39:03 pm »
M15
:Sweden::ra: Junkerzam
:USA::ud: ashalar
:Germany::orc: Pinballmap
:Russia::orc: mrSweets

Junker is most favored here, but part of me feels like PBM might pull another PBM.

M16
:Kazakhstan::ud: DV-
:Finland::ra: aarnikratti 
:USA::ne: Mog[skynet]
:Russia::orc: SecondBreathe 

DV never really dominates games the same way other "good" players (like ztsoso who beat DV in bo3) for example, instead often relying on manip and hoarded gold.
Probably because UD is garbage.
I predict a base race between DV- and Mogge, tinker racing against infernal in an epic showdown.

M17
:Germany::ra: Slythe 
:Poland::ne: Gradient
:Germany::orc: Lightweight
:USA::ra: foxfart66109

Gradient 20 LW 14
But it depends if Slythe's hero roulette will roll something good or something crappy.

M18
:Canada::hu: rebuke
:Switzerland::hu: noexxx
:USA::ud: WorpeX
:Ukraine::orc: Nline

No Elf? A dream for Worpexxe. Maybe this is truly his time to shine.
Nah, Noe will probably just 3v1 with the same AM, Panda, Pala mass gryph tank mass TP stuff he does every game.
Nline seems rusty.

M19
:Russia::hu: ajikai
:Bulgaria::hu: Leader
:France::ne: Ponty
:Germany::hu: QQs

Alkash spends too much time playing platform escape with Shave, and the bad influence is showing with multiple 4th way finishes.
Maybe if he focuses really hard, puts on his favorite Adidas tracksuit and listens to a few Kino songs he will be able to take a win here.
More realistically, I think Leader will probably win even though I have never seen him play given the uhh sub-optimal performances of the two other players.

M20
:USA::ra: seksi
:USA::ra: Eshan
:USA::ne: Redkeekee 
:Russia::ne: Dinamo

This game will not be played due to scheduling conflicts.

M21
:Peru::ud: NoMercy2
:Hungaria::ud: Tyrant66
:Russia::ud: KENT2566
:USA::ra: Alien

NoMercy2 won't be able to pull off his usual manippe style again without a puppet dancing to his strings. I predict KENT getting teamed 3v1, and then a long 3 way where Tyrant snatches the win.

M22
:USA::hu: Flame[skynet]
:USA::ud: Red7z7
:Peru::hu: Zs.SuperCumulo
:USA::ra: Persuade

Culo in a game with 3 Americans lol. A foursome with 4 handsome white American males is probably Culo's dream come true, but in this case where he has to battle them it will be hard for him to focus.
I predict Persuade 20 Culo 14.

M23
:Russia::orc: Airenikus
:Russia::ud: qwest
:USA::ra: SteppinRazor
:Bulgaria::ud: XoZ_Magadansky

I want to say qwest 20 Maga 14 because qwest is an insidious snake, but he often fails in FML for some reason, doing weird decisions late game or hoarding for far too long. Just too risky play in general.
I predict Maga winning with 22 points.

M25
:Russia::orc: Ostone
:Germany::ne: darkermirror
:Russia::ud: Jaody21
:Germany::orc: TheTrumanShow 

Will be interesting to see Jaod/jaody21/j40d/j_4^0d_666/jkdsfjsdfjfds/j34j54j543jdjsf4jdsf7fds7f vs an orc that has good mechanical skills like OctoHe. IIRC Darkermirror knows how to manippe, but his micro sucks. No clue about TheTrumanShow, other than I really like "Truman Sleeps" from the movie.
I predict this game playing out like a piece of Philip Glass music.

M26
:Finland::ne: j33.
:Germany::hu: GEASS
:Russia::orc: b100death
:Finland::ra: Rain

Apparently Rain is supposed to be good, so this should be a quite entertaining game between 4 good players. Slight edge to Geass.

M27
:Serbia::ne: svedirko
:Russia::ne: Nightelf
:Denmark::hu: zTsoso
:Germany::ra: WeAkUD

WeakUD gets his Revenge and demolishes Soso, who will be playing AM Panda and Pala but failing because he is not Noe, but due to his poor FFA sense he gets raped in turn by one of the other players while trying to finish off Soso who is desperately screaming for help, just like 20 years ago with that dog...
Soso will be trying to rebuild and pull off a Gradient, but as soon as his hopes start getting up, Svedirko will come and tome his sad remains. Soso's last words before elimination are "YOU FAGGOTS ONLY TEAM ME BECAUSE OF MY NAME".

M28
:Bulgaria::ud: ObserveAndLearn 
:Germany::ne: deluded
:Russia::ud: Reinforcement-
:Sweden::orc: Fetta_ook

Since no player here is particularly scary, Fetta will not be able to use mutual tunnel visioning like he has in other games and he will be out with 10 points. That's all I can say for now until I see who the sub/replacement is going to be.

Offline FML|WorpeX

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Crypt Lord King
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: WorpeX
  • Race: Undead
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2016, 06:33:36 pm »
For the record, Lost Temple WILL BE WITH TAVERNS. It will also have NO ISLANDS. It also has an obs scoreboard. :D

It has received the same treatment as TM.

Download here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7vp1pAbiQTdNUdtalhtT19GS0k/view?usp=sharing

DV-

« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2016, 06:52:00 pm »
Wtf, why no islands?
Ok, whatever but dont forget to upload it on FRA bot somehow.

I want to mention that FRA BOT DOESNT HAVE normal SILVERPINE and MONSOON
Do smth with it pls

Offline Pinballmap

• FML Contributor
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Replay Master
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Pinballmap
  • Race: Orc
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2016, 07:13:15 pm »
ill try to reach ponty for the map changes and to add LT FML.