April 27, 2024, 10:27:16 am

Author Topic: M14 Result  (Read 2490 times)

Offline ZsSuperCumulo

• Super-Blademaster
  • Ich der Beste
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SuperCumulo@Lordaeron
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Human
Re: M14 Result
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2016, 11:59:57 am »
Razor u idiot? you knew that Worpex attacked and all the same went to finish if you killed with Persuade you would occupy 2 mines too... If you get with me in group, you will receive 2 on 1, and I will tell me your mines are necessary!
SteppinRazor You don't respect unspoken rules фмл, 2 against 1 on start! FML|red7z7 if you don't punish it, then there can be a lawlessness, many will want to pump over easily heroes too and to occupy mines!

there is no rule that states 2 1v1s must be played in a 4 way; it's not called FREE FOR ALL for nothing. It really wasn't preteam it was just bad luck. It's almost like being at the wrong place at the wrong time  :icon_rolleyes:
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 12:09:38 pm by ZsSuperCumulo »

«Espero pacientemente el dia que deba mostrar mi verdadero poder» Supremo

Offline SteppinRazor

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SteppinRazor
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Random
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2016, 12:21:11 pm »
Dinamo, intentionally playing with the intent to 2v1 as you stated is definitly an offense against the rules, but go ahead if you'd like to throw your season because you don't understand basic FFA gameplay.  It definitely sucked to be Kent this game, but it was just bad luck and once again I hit him based on his spawn in proximity to mine. 

Offline Tleilaxu

« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2016, 04:04:11 pm »
I remember Kent pulling off a nasty creepjack on steppin or something early on, so it made sense that he would get attacked by one undead, and then it also makes sense that Worpex tried to sip some cheap experience from the fighting.
From Kent's POV however I can understand why he is upset. Why are both undeads ganging up on him instead of their buddy Persuade? After all, this (alleged) subconscious buddy play is why admins punished Jaod and Dinamo last-last season (and also why Ena and Sweet should've been punished but for some reason were not).
I don't think it was the case here though, and any way you see it the teamers got punished by losing to Persuade in the end, so there isn't actually a problem here.