April 26, 2024, 10:44:19 pm

Author Topic: Too many observers issue  (Read 3465 times)

Offline ZsSuperCumulo

• Super-Blademaster
  • Ich der Beste
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SuperCumulo@Lordaeron
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Human
Re: Too many observers issue
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2016, 03:02:39 pm »
I don't recall denying access to Vova, somethingwicked usually posts on chat if he can get an spot to shoutcast in russian and we are always glad to welcome him in the game.

I'm usually one of the first to join the game, unless ofc 10 people join at the same time then in that case is hard to get a spot as obs, even players have to wait while we clean all the obs and it can be hard to distinguish who joined first. First come first serves works when there are few people waiting in line, but for highly expected games there are like 15 people (non players) waiting in line. What we really want to avoid is having 10 obs joining the game and having to kick most of them or deny access to all of them so that players can join first then admins/casters and at the end obs. In other words, those "obs" should learn to respect the green light when they can join.

Sorry Alien, what I meant is that in our casts what we need is a color commentator. For instance, Mage + (Wreck or Mog) = great shoutcast, Wreck + (Mog) = really good shoutcast. I'm not trying to diminish your efforts, but from my pov combinations like the ones above just bring life to the game, even when it seems pointless and dull to keep watching.

«Espero pacientemente el dia que deba mostrar mi verdadero poder» Supremo

Ponty

« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2016, 03:19:50 pm »
rofl, cumulo saying "people should not cross the line" while he is always the one rejoining 15 times to get a slot, or trying to reserve slots for some useless people hahahahahahahaha

Also Alien is good caster, as a rdm player he can give insights that many players can't give. And he has a good casting voice.

Offline Pinballmap

• FML Contributor
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Replay Master
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Pinballmap
  • Race: Orc
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2016, 03:25:29 pm »
@Ponty ye would be nice if you give me the rights to kick players. i wont abuse it obviously.

Offline letshavesomefun

« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2016, 03:26:05 pm »
ponty just pick 3 people you trust and give them access to your acc so theres always one guy avaibale to organize games by kicking others you know the comunity very well and iam sure you will make good choices

Ponty

« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2016, 03:30:37 pm »
No need to give access to my acc, i can give the right to kick to people (even though I'm normally not supposed to)

I will give rights to kick to Pinball and Red7z7 first. Maybe I can add someone else after.

Offline ZsSuperCumulo

• Super-Blademaster
  • Ich der Beste
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SuperCumulo@Lordaeron
  • Race: Human
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2016, 04:20:36 pm »
rofl Ponty even tunnels vision when posting comments.

Anyways, I think it'd be great if we can mix the casters to have some diversity. But, again, ultimately the shoutcast should be uploaded @ FML youtube channel.

«Espero pacientemente el dia que deba mostrar mi verdadero poder» Supremo