April 29, 2024, 12:57:00 am

Author Topic: Who are you? Introductions!  (Read 7843 times)

Offline FML|WorpeX

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Crypt Lord King
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: WorpeX
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Undead
Re: Who are you? Introductions!
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2011, 09:43:21 am »
When my friend retired from wc3 around 2005, I joined up with clan SekS, which had a few players from league team xE in it.

oo, which players? I used to be part of xE for awhile.

Offline Slythe

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Slythe
  • Race: Random
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2011, 02:06:40 pm »
yo, Slythe here. i start playing ffa a bit more competetively ~ 3 years ago when the fml season 7 was ending and the fml ladder season begun. i had a lot of fun and learn much about ffa in those games. before that time i just played some ffa games years ago for a change, copying strategies like invi am/pitlord peon-line  harras or mass lusted wyvvern with sh-voodoo -.- V

after i got bored by every gametype, ffa seemed to be the only alternative to leaving wc3, since almost every game turns out to be something different, especially playing random and not cookie-cutting only. and since a good ffa game is always worth being played ( unfortunately there are usually many standard, not so good ones in between ) i and many others still give it a try.

i am a busy user of ffareplays.com over the years, owning many accnames on bnet ( not on ggc or ffareplays ! ) and actually like the mix of garena-games with mostly guys u already know or low lvl bnet games, for a quick search and the less being used stuff which is often disturbing on higher levels.

my favourite player is ntropy.

Offline AlPacinoReturns

• Peon
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: AlPacinoReturns
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2011, 02:50:09 pm »
Whats up guys

This is my history if you guys want to read: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Pacino

This is my picture if you wanna look

and this is me in action using my ffa philosophy if you wanna see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdQ3aXO4gys

Offline FML|red7z7

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: red7z7
  • Coins: 284
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2011, 03:42:06 pm »
When my friend retired from wc3 around 2005, I joined up with clan SekS, which had a few players from league team xE in it.

oo, which players? I used to be part of xE for awhile.

blood-reign and pino primarily, although seek and kingromstar sometimes, and even bro and beyblade on occaison

Offline FML|WorpeX

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Crypt Lord King
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: WorpeX
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2011, 03:55:23 pm »
WOOO!! Kingromstar was the man. Loved that guy.

Offline Beljone

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Beljone
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2011, 06:29:52 pm »
I am beljone, the best hacker on west.

I have been in these significant clans in my 7-8 i dont even know anymore years of wc3
MiN, tZ (for like 4 weeks before ratty staged a coup d'etat on me), xE (for a bit longer time period before they figured out im useless), quit wc3 joined Me_Clan-dota w/ ex- KoD members, then i quit for a while again, came back 2 yrs ago joined aXn, went back to east to sC and now I'm one of the 50 people on ownu roster.

My proudest moment of my wc3 existence is when i used to be the Head WPL Admin and secured a $1000 prize pool for season... V? But unfortunately I quit soon after for dota and later real life.