April 18, 2024, 09:34:17 pm

Author Topic: Round 4 predictions!  (Read 3184 times)

Offline ZsSuperCumulo

• Super-Blademaster
  • Ich der Beste
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SuperCumulo@Lordaeron
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Human
Round 4 predictions!
« on: August 28, 2016, 06:47:38 pm »
M28
 :USA: :ne: Under.Sta
 :Hungaria: :ud: Tyrant66
 :Finland: :ne: j33.
 :Russia: :ud: Reinforcement-

:USA: USA :USA: will prevail, Under has made good use of imba race in the previous three rounds and I don't see any of these guys outplaying him. Even if it comes to late game, he will make sure to play it just right to go undefeated to the grand final!

M29
 :USA: :ra: Eshan
 :Germany: :hu: GEASS
 :USA: :ne: Wrecktify
 :Germany: :ra: Slythe

We have two americans fighting for different objectives, Eshan will fight to secure top 2 and move straight to finals while Wreck will fight for top 10 to secure a place in semi-finals. As we look at the players, it should be a very intense game with backs and forth. Now that we've see Slyth and Eshan show true skills in round 3, GEASS and Wreck will have to think twice before committing on killing someone. Ultimately I think it's very likely that this ends up in a long 4 way where teaming is very much needed.

M30
 :Peru: :hu: Zs.SuperCumulo
 :USA: :ne: Mog[skynet]
 :Russia: :ud: Jaod_
 :Sweden: :ra: Junkerzam

This match is a bit unfortunate, all of us need a win no matter the cost to make it in the top 10 and one of us will get 5 points meaning bye bye top 10. The players are in decent shape, all of us have done a decent job in the first three rounds and played for the win in all games.
Although these guys are my friends, I'll have to play my best; just like I did with taylor Swift fan boy Shave to the point the noob uninstalled skype and quit wc3  :icon_cool:

One kick to make you leave the game, another to make you uninstall arena, and one last kick to make you banish from Skype  :icon_twisted:

M31
 :Switzerland: :hu: Noexxx
 :Kazakhstan: :orc: ARcTic.KYOTO
 :France: :ne: Ponty
 :Germany: :ne: Darkermirror

Noex played well his 1v1 vs Alien, but in this instance he faces the snake french (long distance cousin of zTsoso), so he should be careful when entering the three way, because eventhough Ponty is a passive hoarder, he can steal the win by A clicking on the ground, as most skilled elfs do these days  :icon_razz:. After all, Kyoto will disconnect and Darkermirror is no match vs Noex. With this being said, I have high hopes in Noex  :icon_biggrin:.

M32
 :Denmark: :ud: Tleilaxu
 :Denmark: :hu: zTsoso
 :Germany: :hu: QQs
 :Germany: :ra: WeAkUD

Everyone in this group needs a win, and looking at the players, we have two snakes, soso and crylaxu. Maybe WeakUD changes his style this time and realizes that going rambo is not such a hot idea in FFA. Overall, soso will win, why? because he'll go random, cry for help when he gets orc for the 4th consecutive time and tomed by necro push from crylaxu, so after weakUD helps him, soso rebuilds and wins like he did in round 1  :icon_wink: making it to the top 10 and having a chance to defend his title among the best.

M33
 :Russia: :ne: TOCKA_3EJIEHA9I
 :Germany: :orc: Pinballmap
 :USA: :ra: AlienWareOwnZ
 :Sweden: :orc: Fetta_ook

Tough game, I think fetta in shape = rusty Alien while Pinballmap may put up a decent fight vs TOCKA, but his mass towers and lame strats might overwhelm him. I think the game will come down to Alien, fetta and TOCKA. Fetta will probably manip the most and try to sneak a win somehow, afterall, everyone in this group also needs a win desperately to have a slight chance to make it top 10 with only 55 points  :icon_rolleyes:
« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 06:57:46 pm by ZsSuperCumulo »

«Espero pacientemente el dia que deba mostrar mi verdadero poder» Supremo

Offline Slythe

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Slythe
  • Race: Random
Re: Round 4 predictions!
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2016, 06:56:06 pm »
lol, funny gif, but you did not do it yourself obviously, Cumo. You´re Vega and not Ryo...

Offline ZsSuperCumulo

• Super-Blademaster
  • Ich der Beste
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SuperCumulo@Lordaeron
  • Race: Human
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2016, 07:00:19 pm »
lol, funny gif, but you did not do it yourself obviously, Cumo. You´re Vega and not Ryo...

you are right sir!. I wish I had found one with vega, but this one works great imo.  :icon_razz:

«Espero pacientemente el dia que deba mostrar mi verdadero poder» Supremo

Offline Tleilaxu

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2016, 12:28:29 am »

M28

Goratha looks unstoppable, but since he has already played against Tyrant who will be wary of him, and JUSSI KORRRMU who is also skilled at hoarding and scouting, can he really win again? Reinforcement has been advancing rapidly, but in this game he won't be able to sneak under the radar. Maps with good items disfavor undead because they make other heroes better relatively to the advantage they give undead. It's going to be hard fighting elf attack move when sleep and nukes prall off amulets of spell shield.
Overall though, Goratha is the favorite here.

M29

I have no idea what race Slythe will play, but he has shown that he can pull off strong performances. Eshanna is definitely the weakest player here control-wise, but given the map and the way it favors orc heroes, he stands a good chance. Wreck has shown he can pull off strong performances, but it seems he has more fun suiciding than winning.
I hate to say it, but I think Eshanna might take this with stacked orc heroes and non-stop manip in chat that somehow keeps working.

M30

What hero will Mogge play on a map such as this? Will we see a tinker with unholy aura and endurance aura speeding around the map and bulldozing buildings like the Brazilian government bulldozes favelas?
Jaod will be hard pressed as UD on this map. I don't see him winning vs spell shields and nukes.
Scrubberzam has to redeem himself from last match's rape by Goratha, most easily accomplished by not playing UD.
Overall though, I think stacked standard human tri-hero from Superculo should prevail.

M31

Broken items is great news for arctic and Noe. I don't see Pony and Darker doing too well, unless they manage to stack their own Demon Hunters. Noe stands as the overall favorite here.

M33

Alien says he is rusty, so my advice to him is to play orc and stack a Blademaster with market place items like a gypsy stacks gold rings and fake Rolex watches. Fetta will have to stomp more than air if he wants a shot at winning this, and PBM needs to be faster and more decisive. TOCKA is going to have a hard time vs bats.
Overall favorite: SalsaSauceOwnZ

Offline junkerzam

• FML Contributor
  • Tauren
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: junkerzam
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2016, 04:52:51 am »
M28

Goratha brings an aggressive style of play with micro to boost to this season, would be nice to see him and Tyrant duke it out early this game. Reinforcement- came back from behind in last round and won a base race vs tinker (!), that experience might come in handy since j33 is almost as infamous as mog for playing that fat piece of junk. Prediction: tinker wins base race (no orb of frost this time)

M29

Slythe is enjoyable to watch and makes up for Greatwalls absence this season by using wierd hero combinations to good effect. Still have not seen GEASS play but the rest are all calm and composed players who always end up in base races. Could be a close one, I'll go with Slugger.

M30

Emotional reunion between Mog and Jaod. Ultimately we will all team out Cumulo for buying spellshields with human.

"Teamed for race"

M31

Unless the elfs can contain Noexxx and Kyoto from the beginning I see them dropping off early. If Noexxx plays AM, I can't see him lose here.

M33

3 very passive players and Alien who likes to fight early and dictate the pace. If he can keep his composure during the inevitable teaming he has good chances.

"Teamed for name"
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 12:34:38 pm by junkerzam »

Offline Valefort

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2016, 05:44:44 am »
M28

Serious business, even the 4th player will have 65 points minimum so everyone will qualify here, also the winner will make top2. Two NE, two UD, who is surprised ?!

The map seems to favor NE because of game changing items so I expect a rather agressive game from both Tyrant and Reinforcement before the two elves start spending their 30k gold hoard on items, the mercenary with heal wards is also available on this map which usually favors NE as it lessens the efficiency of UD nuking. Maybe we'll see tyrant play orc ?

I see j33 winning this if he isn't set back by spawning position too much.

M29

One demi god amongst mortals : eshan is already qualified with at least 60 points, he also has a shot at top2 if under.sta wins or finishes 4th in M28. For the others they must not finish 4th, 2nd or 3rd will give them enough points to have a decent shot at qualifying with 55 points (but probably a tie breaker so top score will matter). Obviously a win means qualification here so there will be fighting  :icon_cool:

Keeping all that in mind this is a dangerous cast where everyone can win, GEASS is probably the best as far as fighting goes and will probably win his first 1v1 but the others are no pushovers and will make him pay his wins, also obviously teaming will occur... this should be a long game. Make it epic with semi finals in sight, make it tragic !

The timing of the other games will matter here, perhaps there will be some pressure to win at all costs for the 45 points guys  :icon_twisted:

M30

Cumulo and Mog one head above the Jaod and Junker, a pretty important head as they can still hope to qualify with a 2nd/3rd place while junker and jaod have to win to qualify.

Mog promised Jaod a suicide last FML game in the heat of teaming, is he a man of his word ?! Cumulo the Capybara rider (thanks to Olympics I discovered this weird beast and some live in Peru, sorry for Llamas but Capybaras are cooler) will hoard as we all know but ... will his main die while he has 20 or 30k ? Hopefully this time around he will be the one to attack and not the one trying to scrap up a last second defense. Junkerzam's gold management, while good, is probably his weakness in this cast, it will be hard to prevent Jaod, cumulo and mog to hoard obscene amounts of gold. It might be an extremely passive game for 1 hour with everyone hoarding tons of gold, spawning positions will be important and I hope everyone will be bunched up, with Mog and Cumulo in the middle of the sandwich for an action-packed game.

Mog showed good things this season so i'll go with him, Cumulo's greed will be his demise.

M31

Here everything is simple : win => qualification, everything else => out. I expect Noexx to go on an unstoppable rambo rampage with ultra heroes or ... a very tame game with unpredictable outcome. Still going with Noexx because ramboing is fun to watch  :icon_cool:

M32

HASTA LA VICTORIA ! Everything will be sacrificed, promises will be broken, terrible oaths of vengeance will be pronounced, spells and blades will matter as much as words, only the dirty winner will get out of this den of teachery.

QQs seems just a tad behind micro wise in this cast so I expect an opportunistic game from him while I think Laxu will try to necrowagon someone before switching. Soso's race will matter and I hope we will get to see him playing a flawless hu game so I'm going with him as a winner !

M33

Winner takes all, la victoria o la muerte ! Fetta_Cook has only tacos to work with, pinballs and tocka's towers are not edible but a well fed BM can even chew iron. Still I believe in a dominating performance from Alien, he is the only one here that i can see able to snowball his way to victory even in face of teaming.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 05:55:12 am by Valefort »

Offline Slythe

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Slythe
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2016, 08:46:54 am »
M28

Mass air battles incoming. Maybe a fiend masser or fast bears will mix things up.
Reinforcement pulled out a nice comeback previous round, j33 is very experienced and after the the last round i now know that - besides good control- both tyrant and Under.Sta are no strangers to manip :P. Hopefully it  becomes a good game, although everyone is already qualified for either final or semi.

M29

Tough and tricky game. Same as Soso Eshan randomed 3 times orc i guess, so let´s see if he plays random again or picks orc.
Wrecktify and Eshan probably will make a FOX news ticker look poor in terms of rambling and manipulating with constantly feeding 1-4 words salvos.
Good map for human and geass always dangerous anyway. I feel like i´ll random elf this time, since i had all other races before  :icon_wink:

M30

Cumo often plays human combos that replace the mk with some other hero. Both Blm and Pb should work very well on the map and vs these races, although there are plenty of options. Mog´s Tinker and elf should also doing good. Jaod and Junker both possess nice unit control and are also able to manip a lot, when being in the right mood  :icon_wink:. I see the former champs Mog und Cumo hoarding in the begin while Jaod and Junker will fight for levels earlier than the others.

M31

High stakes here. Only the winner will advance so there will be some extra pressure. Noe is one of the biggest FFA talents and already very good. Can he power through all the others? Will be tough, since they all have good ffa sense. Not as good as a rebuild map like sanctuary, it´s still hard to kill elves quickly on it and so it could become a 3-way with hu/2elfs, although it could be in Noe´s interest to make it a hu/orc/elf 3-way.

M32

What races wil Soso and Weakud get? Can Laxu make necrowagon work here? Will QQs be able to hang around long enough to play his cards right and can create a little upset again like in the previous round?
Looks like a game with much fun and drama potential or an easy win for Soso  :icon_wink:.

M33

Whomever gets in an early fight with Alien will be in a rough spot. Much depends on how the remaining two handle the situation. I see advantages for Alien and Fetta, but maybe PBM or Tocka can sneak a win here.

Offline fetta_ook

• Tauren
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: fetta_ook
  • Race: Orc
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2016, 11:27:38 am »
M28

I am thoroughly impressed by Goratha, he is such a solid player and he is the worst to face when you are orc. You seriously need to manually purge his stuff 1 sec before killing them, since he is the god of staffing.

Tyrant is nowhere near as good he used to be, now he just sits, hoards and complains about others making it "a boring game".

M29

I am impressed by slug, he is a good player with unorthodox hero combinations. The only way Eshan can win a FFA is by being alone for the first 30 min, in which case he is moderately good at FFA. Wreck is just annoying, but he is the best caster now that Mog and Mage are out, so I like him anyway.

M30

This will be funny, hopefully Mog's grudge against Jaody will be alive, so this game will have a hilarious chat, mostly from the russian. "HELP HELP ME NEEDS HELP" "MOG HIPER BIG TANK HERO KIL SIKURATS"

I think cumulo will try even harder than usually, now that a spot in the finals is up for grabs. I hope he will go panda, but since I've never seen him use AoE before I guess he will stick to Beastmaster or some other glorious hero. I guess junker has not forgotten what happened last time he faced cumulo on this map, so he won't let that happen again. I think junker will go fast 80/100 and smash heads on cumulo, but if cumulo goes rifles + casters, junker will get 5 pts.

M31

Noexx is the worst player to face, since he always chooses nasty combos, including Alchys with 2600 hp, AM with mass teleport before the 15 min mark, so I guess he will just pummel this easy cast. I heard that Ponty was teamed because of name recently, so Noexx, beware.  :icon_biggrin:

M32

This is an interesting matchup due to the very different personas of these players. We have one player that could very well be the best player in the community when he has a good day, zTsoso. However, when he has a bad day he is well below average, like he showed in his last game. What I like with his playstyle is that he is rather progressive, constantly questioning the status quo and finds new strats, creeping patterns, item compositions etc. The thing I lack with him is that sixth sense to know when to act and when not to act. zTsoso often loses games because he is too passive and unable to seize the decisive moments required to win a tight game.

Tleilaxu aka "The Troll" already has been given too much airtime, I won't dissect his game even further. He simply seems unable to grasp any of the nuances that comes with this game, he only builds a standard ud army, loses and then whines about other races' imbaness.

WeAkUd seems like a nice guy, based on when me and junker faced him in a 2s tourney, but in FFA he is just another icedrag0n. He doesn't play for win, he makes everything personal like in the last game when he tunnelvisioned me and gave fuck all to the rest of the game. "now u die" "i dont care about win" "u die". So, unfortunately this guy is not a contribution to the FML community, only a plague that hopefully will fade away since nobody gives him the attention he is so desperately seeking.

M33

Now that alien is out of shape, I can't really see what would stop me from winning this. GL

Offline SteppinRazor

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SteppinRazor
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2016, 12:51:40 pm »
M28

Going to be a looooong game.  J33 is super annoying on this map and will be almost impossible to kill, and reinforcement is a wild card who has certainly shown a fast learning curve into FFA playing and game sense as demonstrated last round.  Unfortunately, I think he will be over his head this round and will exit first.  In the end, this will come down to baserace which is a huge advantage for elf since undead sucks at hiding buildings.  I think goratha wins in the end, due to strongest micro and I think he can edge out the others.

M29

GEASS will get fast mass tp and dominate early, but due to the quality of opponents I thin khe will be teamed and die first.  Eshan Slythe and Wreck all have tempers, however I think Eshan's usual 'leave me alone' manip wont work too well and will lead to his demise as well.  Should be a tight game, but wreck usually has a few more cards up his sleave then everyone else... perhaps another Castle Greyskull sighting in the bottom spawn position?????????

M30

Jaod is a clone of qwest, tons of micro skill but incredibly annoying manip.  It would be best if he started saying things like "-dl" to complete the picture.  I see cumulo taking out someone early, while mog and jaod try to hoard atrocious amounts of gold.  Junker can win too, his micro and overall play are great though he seems to fall behind in macro and against this cast I think that will be his weakness.  I think Cumulo will win in the end, and he can take advantage of jaod's manip by helping him kill mog and then crush him with hu imba.  Should be a great match

M31

Bit of an underdog pick here but I think ponty is a solid all around player here.  Noexxx will be teamed (they would be fools not to) to the point of having no base or gold.  I think kyoto will go out first, and darker will hang around to the end as well and could win but I think ponty will be able to win with most gold/elf hiding buildings imbaness.

M32

Soso goes human and rambos this game in <45 minutes.  I think laxu and qqs will both get tomed by the others and soso will be able to take out weakud in 1v1 since hes more experienced and will have better economy.  I think this game will be pretty straightfoward, dont see many other outcomes

M33

Alien should pick human or orc here IMO, undead or elf will have too much trouble against orc/orc/hu (assuming tocka is hu again).  I think tocka will go down first and then there will be a loooooong 3 way.  Anyone could win, though I think alien will pull it off in the end.  He deals with teaming well, while fetta usually flips out and suicides someone when hes teamed and pbm usually plays well but is often too passive to seize opportunities to kill people.

Ponty

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2016, 06:05:35 pm »
M28
 :gold: :Finland: :ne: j33.  :gold:

I think this will be a game where experience will matter a lot.
All players have skills and quality mechanics. For me though, Reinforcement lacks of FFA experience to be really dangerous in this cast. I believe his early game will be less strong than the ones of his opponents. I can see a very tight end where j33 will sneak the win as he often did in such situations.

M29
 :gold: :USA: :ne: Wrecktify :gold:

Chat, fourbery and decision making will be the keys. Four good players on the table, lots of very action packed moments and very calm ones, that's how i imagine this game. Geass will have a strong advantage thanks to mass TP but the other players will certainly know what to do to not be victim of a human rampage. I hope Eshan randoms Orc, as it is his best race in my opinion. Hard to say who will win... I'll go with Wrecktify on this one, he has the experience and the patience to do well and he might even go human.

M30
 :gold: :USA: :ne: Mog[skynet] :gold:

I think Mog will actually surprise us and make a very fast 100 food push on someone. Maybe on cumulo. I think none of these players wants to face mass TP, so there won't be any reason to rescue him. I see a pretty long 3-way (well a 4-way since cumulo will certainly try to rebuild everywhere), very chatty where I feel Junkerzam might lose his patience and overcommit a bit. It can actually be the same for Mog and Jaod as they already have history due to their last game. Very hard to predict. Anyone of these four players has a chance.

M31

lol Noexxx #1 defintely in top 3 of the season

M32
 :gold: :Denmark: :hu: zTsoso :gold:

This game will be funny to obs. WeakUD is a strong micro player but like a lot of non-FFA players has tendency to just attack everything in sight. I hope he learned from his past games and actually tries to win this time. QQs lacks mechanics compared to the others but can sneak a win thanks to his underdog position and a bit of manipulation.  I expect a lot of chat between zTsoso and Tleilaxu as these 2 players really want to get a place in semis. I'll go with zTsoso.

M33
:gold: :USA: :ra: AlienWareOwnZ :gold:

Alien is clearly the favorite in this one. He played a few games recently so his rust should not disrupt his play that much. The others still have a shot, especially fetta (a.k.a the living rat) who will try everything in his power to manip, backstab, team, hoard, insult and all other possible snake moves to get the win.

Offline FML|Mog

• Global Moderator
  • Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Mog[skynet]
  • Race: Night Elf
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2016, 10:23:02 pm »
M28

this is a good map for j33. I think tyrant and understa will focus on each other a little too much and j33 will take the win in a long 3 way. Reinforcement might do the same, but I think he will get tomed, and I don't know if he will be able to rebuild again. Although, in his last game he had good usage of shades so as to be aware of what is going on...maybe he will be able to survive and fly under the radar.

M29

I'm going with an upset pick here. Well, an upset in some people's opinions I guess. Slythe impressed me a lot in his last game. I always knew he was manip proof, but never though he had strong micro. He proved me wrong last round and I think Wreck will end up suiciding Eshan or the other way around because of a lot of chatting. Geass is a strong player, but in a ffa ruled by a lot of chat and manip, I don't think he will hold up here.

M30

I realized many of my mistakes from last game, and won't suicide jaod...sorry to disappoint. I think all 4 of us in this game are very equal in skill, so anyone can win. I could honestly see any of these 3 other players, or myself, in the semi finals. I think this will be a hard fought win for whoever comes out on top!

M31

Noexxx is really good. I think he is a level above the rest of these players, sorry to say. If there is heavy teaming, darkermirror might sneak a win but I think noexxx will find a way here. Even if he has to hide in a corner island afk for an hour. oh wait, there is no snow on this map  :icon_mrgreen:

M32

Soso is the obvious pick, but as the most recent champion he has a big target on his back. Tleilaxu will be the beneficiary of a lot of soso teaming in my opinion. However, weakud doesnt seem to keen on teaming, so maybe he will just cause enough chaos for soso to pull out a win here. By the way, soso better play hu with his FML life on the line here...  :hu: :hu: :hu:

M33

Alien has basically all but retired at this point. Fetta has improved a lot compared to what I remember a few seasons ago, and this is a great orc map so he has a nice chance to win. I also always think PBM might win, and he often comes close but as someone already said I don't think he is ever decisive enough to make the winning play. Fetta won't hesitate.

Jaod_

« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2016, 06:44:14 am »
M28

SO M28 ..... Hmmm in my last game i I learned that - I have Bro => Reinforcement-
who can easy HELP me - if NE come finish out me AFTER suiciding me from my Bro who come at my main with 100 pop for this....

So Bro - actually i dont understand - what a you doing here ))
this 3 guys qualified than you a few hundred times - even j33.

Predict the quick death of the undead and after a long 3 way where Goratha get 2 vs 1 anyway - but i glad he win - couse he strongest here

M29

No idea who is winner here - all guys here same with skill
Must be interesting match
Personally, I would like to see the winner is Slythe !

M30

I thank the administrators and God for this game ( this opponent )
Have I got a game where there are no more idiots????!!!! who don't scout, can't help when I really start to FEED skilled solo and ffa player, which at this time stand stupidly on the spot and waiting for something to happen ( saying in chat " i dont think we can trust this Jaod - rly he best manniper who i see for all my life ! ") they can't organize a team playing 2 vs 1 and died stuppid and get 10 points for this as pros...... and else here i not have players who can be WEAKEST in the game and get the win in late game - playing as RAT using stuppid manip "yes i atk him" , "yes i do it" , "i do !" and not rly doing this ))
There are no people who makes wrong decisions .
And else i hope here i not get 3 v 1 for 1 hour after i kill Necropolis and the ziggurats 5 )))
I mean not you mr Mog - you playing good
So

actually here strongest player is zS.SuperCumulo
i think i have good chances in fights with junkerzam , or Mog ( hard for me if junkerzam UD ; Mog pick DH first hero )

I think we will show interesting and a decent game

M31

No another comments - just Noe get win ...

M32

I rly d k who winner here - if zTsoso hum - he easy win here - i sure

i think QQS die first and after we have long 3 way where soso fight vs WeAk and laxu attack one of them

So i think mr Laxu can win here too ( he showed me this today - when i watch for fun his test game 1 x 1 on map HarvestOfSorrow - he showed me many of the mistakes of Mr. zS.SuperCumulo and actually surprised me by playing him in this game same as I used to play on bot games with good humans ) - BUT if :
- if he not doing his famous necro takt and IF HE not using qwest B O - this b o so long for economic in this map

M33

Sorry Fetta_ook ( who #1 without a doubt ) , TOCKA_3EJIEHA9I , PBM

but i think Alien- get this WIN easy here

« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 07:45:29 am by Jaod_ »

Offline FML|red7z7

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: red7z7
  • Coins: 284
  • Race: Undead
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2016, 08:23:43 pm »
I just want to have fun with analogies and wrote whatever came to mind first...please forgive

M28

j33 is a judo master who uses the strength of his opponents against themselves. Reinforcement is a young darkhorse with precision skills in battle. Tyrant is a mythological creature, probably a gargoyle - impossible to kill when you look directly at it but animates at night and kills you when are not prepared. Under.Sta is simply elite - he is like the terminator who has traveled through time to save FFA before the AI take over.

M29

Eshan is a dark rogue knight hardened by being alone on the battlefield but wise and adept. Wrecktify is also a rogue like Eshan, but less like a dark knight and more like a charismatic wolverine. GEASS is probably humanstar considering he was known for smurfing, and that guy, while not the best of the best, was always super consistent and won a ton of unexpected games. Slythe is a magical presence here in the scene, some kind of shiny gem, I'll let Spinel decide which. Anyways, Eshan and Wreck will play this game out of Wreck's bachelor's pad, split the win, and celebrate with a drink at the club after.

M30

Jaod, based on the quality of his predictions write up, is like Dostoyevsky, dark and misunderstood, but a perceptive genius. Mog is like a blossoming meadow in spring - he keeps sprouting up all around you no matter how much weed killer you pour. Junkerzam is an assassin, a slayer of giants. Supercumulo is an enigma which cannot be understood in human terms - to comprehend him you must first become one with the Memes.

M31

Ponty is like a sprinkle. Darkermirror is like the gingerbread man...That would make Arctic the clever fox that you don't want to be caught out in the woods alone with. To finish the analogy, Noexxx is the big game hunter with a rifle, wandering the woods to kill rodents and eat cookies.

M32

Tleilaxu is a twisted and malicious puppeteer - tread carefully and keep your head on your shoulders against this guy. QQs is one of the mountain goats high up on the cliffside - most predators don't bother trying to eat him, but if they do, they risk their life falling down the precipice and cracking their skull on the rocks. WeakUD is like a rabid dog going berzerk but you don't want to be within 20 feet of the thing. Soso is the divine angel of the FFA scene, truly pure and belongs as a god in the clouds.

M33

TOCKA is like the abusive father that is never home, misses his games, but when he shows up he beats the shit out of everyone. Fetta is like cheese - you think he is good at first but you hang around him too much and then you have high blood pressure. Pinball is like a sweet german chocolate, I can't say why. Alien is like mexican food - it doesn't matter what kind of dish you order or what race he randoms, you still get the same delicious meat, rice, beans, and tortillas.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 09:13:38 pm by FML|red7z7 »

Offline FML|Mog

• Global Moderator
  • Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Mog[skynet]
  • Race: Night Elf
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2016, 12:41:36 am »
Red... just wow
10/10

Offline fetta_ook

• Tauren
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: fetta_ook
  • Race: Orc
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2016, 03:47:38 pm »
Red, you certainly have a gift. Nice job!