March 29, 2024, 09:22:15 am

Author Topic: FML S22 Finals Result  (Read 3216 times)

Offline Pinballmap

• FML Contributor
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Replay Master
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Pinballmap
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Orc
FML S22 Finals Result
« on: June 26, 2016, 06:42:21 pm »
Grand Finals

:Finland: :ne: j33
:Denmark: :hu: ztsoso
:Russia: :orc: Heavyweight
:Sweden: :ud: Junkerzam

Replay:

http://tft.w3arena.net/replays/details/8461/

And the winner is....
(click to show/hide)

Stay tuned for S23

Offline GEASS

• Grunt
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: GEASS
  • Race: Random
Re: FML S22 Finals Result
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2016, 09:01:58 pm »
Its like always, oh he is the strongest lets team him. After this somebody else is the strongest so sorry for attack you lets team the other guy. So long after all Players got 1 building and only heros left :S
Next season will be harder for u.

Offline ZsSuperCumulo

• Super-Blademaster
  • Ich der Beste
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SuperCumulo@Lordaeron
  • Race: Human
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2016, 12:22:30 am »
Really nice game, one of the best finals I've seen. It reminded me of season 10 Grand Finald, the game was very close till the very end. Well deserved win and outstanding performance by the winner.

By the way, this was my reaction too when I saw Junkerzam play

Oh yeah btw Maga, feel free to use my second image as signature for your account@ this website, it'd be an honour for me :O.
Ok, I had to modify the second image since it was too big for you to use as your signature, now it should be fine. Enjoy buddy :D

« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 12:52:03 am by ZsSuperCumulo »

«Espero pacientemente el dia que deba mostrar mi verdadero poder» Supremo

Offline Peregrine

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Peregrine
  • Coins: 168
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2016, 03:11:48 am »
One day I will do something worthy of a cumulo signature image

WP to soso and all the rest

Headscratching hero choices by TGW - and then he really lost his cool at the end and pissed off J33 - if he didnt keep saying "j33 win" then he would have survived

Junker - why do some UD's never go necrowagon? earlier in the game, when you still had 10k+ and a full base, and were getting mass tped, necrowagon would have allowed you to defend your base vs tanks + breakers. Wagon isnt great vs all armies, but its a good defense vs tank breakers...And then losing heroes at the end was a mistake when u could have just infernal + destro to kill all of soso's buildings, didnt even need heroes. I also wondered why you didnt damage soso's last hall. You were scared of losing your necros but you knew if j33 died it was gg...

J33 - u played well and that tp to a tree near junkers base in the beginning really saved your whole game, if you didnt make that tree junker would prob have wiped you. The only mistake at the very very end...you had 200 gold, 1 tinker, 2 hippo, and a tree. You could have rooted the tree, made 1 more wisp, hidden it, and used it to make a building when soso found your tree. I kept hoping you would do this because time was on soso's side. You could have even sold your khadgar pipe and made another hall, or a building on the island - soso didnt have enough money or items to buy a zeppelin, so he couldnt kill u there.

Soso - you didnt play passive at all and you dominated almost every battle - you were able to avoid being teamed out and played an all around great game of human abuse :D the initial mass tp assault on junker was especially good and completely overwhelmed him, he couldnt handle it
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 03:22:20 am by Eshan »

Offline junkerzam

• FML Contributor
  • Tauren
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: junkerzam
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2016, 05:10:38 am »
Eshan, I just don't think necrowagon works vs masstp. It's so immobile and I wanted to be able to pounce on soso at any given opportunity. Also with that big garg army I never had to be scared of a push from j33. But probably should have included atleast some necros and abos against soso though, had no good way to deal with the breakers.

Losing the heroes was of course a big game changing mistake, it's not as easy as you make it sound though as j33 and soso both were hitting my buildings at that point and I only had a few left. I could not simply stand somewhere and send infernal as they would surely finish me faster than I could finish even one of them.

So, I panicked a little and went all in on soso. Not sure what I hoped to accomplish with the heroes, maybe I thought he might expose himself trying to defend the buildings and that I could get the hero kill. Obviously he kept his calm.

And the destroyers, like you pointed out I didn't want to make soso kill my last two buildings. They were scouted out already and he could kill them so easily should he want to. I thought j33 would inflict more damage, but yeah with the results in hand I should have helped him earlier. If soso died, I think I actually would have won 100% because I had his uprooted tree trapped with a shade, so the remaining destroyers would have made quick work of it. I also had a hidden aco ready to build a ziggurat for my last gold.

All in all fun game expect the dull midgame and soso surely played best, so it was a well deserved victory.

Offline FML|WorpeX

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Crypt Lord King
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: WorpeX
  • Race: Undead
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2016, 02:19:36 pm »
Congrats zTsoso!

Offline zTsoso

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: zTsoso
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2016, 02:58:52 pm »
Thanks Worpex, Cumulo, Eshan and Junker. Hope that you all sign up for the next season.

This community is awesome.

Offline j33.

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: j33.
  • Race: Night Elf
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2016, 05:24:11 pm »
One more nordic champ :) Congrats soso, absolutely deserved win and fml title.