April 29, 2024, 03:58:18 am

Author Topic: Season 22 Round 4 Matches  (Read 4236 times)

Offline zTsoso

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: zTsoso
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Random
Re: Season 22 Round 4 Matches
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2016, 11:04:07 am »
M28

:Peru: SuperCumulo
:Sweden: fetta_ook
:France: Valefort
:USA: fatty

If the players other than cumulo use their brain they will keep on eye on him the entire game to make sure he is not banking on 50 or dominating his 1on1. That will increase their own chances of winning, and that is why 4-ways are a pain to play if your skill level is above the rest. In this case Cumulo is the clear favorite. If vale, fetta and fatty are smart they'll team him sooner rather than later. I'm guessing fetta knows how to take advantage of these situations - but fetta usually only manips when he is attacked so I can't say for sure. Vale could also win this potentially, but he does not have the moral code necessary to win FML games. The moral code needed to win 4-way FML is to not care about fairness or honor - you should always take advantage of the situation.

M29

:Denmark: Tleilaxu
:Germany: Life
:Germany: FML|Pinballmap
:USA: Eshan

Eshan is a sneaky devil but so is tleilaxu. They will do anything to win and have no moral complexes. I guess one of them will win in the end since those skill sets are often what is needed to win FML games. Life is a strong micro player that will be focused by eshan's intensive chat and teaming skills. Pinballmap will fly under the radar if he survives until the 3-way. That is probably his best bet to win this game. Anyway, I am going with laxu because he has improved his ffa sense in FML (stopping his own 1on1 to team the stronger players and taking advantage of the situation).

M30

:Kazakhstan: DV
:Russia: AJIKAIII
:Ukraine: Nline
:USA: AlienWareOwnZ

The most stacked match in my opinion. I don't know about the fighting shape of Nline, but DV and alien are both in great shape right now. DV said he will not play and that is why i will go with Alien as my favorite.

M31

:USA: Seksi
:Russia: HeavyWeight
:Germany: ena1337
:Australia: SweeT

If seksi doesn't get teamed he wins. If he gets teamed anything can happen.

M32

:Finland: j33
:Russia: qwest
:USA: Wrecktify
:Bulgaria: FML|Magadansky

I think this match will be close. All players have good FFA sense and will do their best to keep an eye on everything that is going on. My bet is on Maga because he's stronger than the rest of the players now in my opinion (he is just a solid ffa player in almost any regard, which is something one cannot deny). I have no idea about wreck's shape. Qwest has been practicing a lot and knows how to play, but does not seem to find FML as easy as ladder. j33 playstyle is known to everyone - he knows how to take advantage of any situation and is often overlooked in games because he is not the strongest micro player imo. But he more then makes up for that in terms of ffa strategy and knowing how to make the best of any situation, which is of course what FML is about.

M33

:Sweden: Junkerzam
:Switzerland: noexxx
:Germany: letshavesomefun
:Denmark: zTsoso

Gl hf

Offline ZsSuperCumulo

• Super-Blademaster
  • Ich der Beste
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SuperCumulo@Lordaeron
  • Race: Human
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2016, 04:37:15 pm »
Download the map here if you want to test it:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/91yiupih9iu4pqs/8Sanctuary-FML.w3x

Also the games will be played on battle.net on our bot. Just saying that you are prepared for your games.

you mean, we won´t be playing round4 in arena in the same way we did it with round 3 ? or are you saying we can play on either one of these 2 servers, since most of us are using arena now.

«Espero pacientemente el dia que deba mostrar mi verdadero poder» Supremo

Offline Pinballmap

• FML Contributor
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Replay Master
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Pinballmap
  • Race: Orc
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2016, 04:55:13 pm »
Nope this round will be played on fml bot@bnet.

e: Also why is updating such a big deal for some of you? its a matter of few minutes if you change first time after that you can switch within few seconds

you can

1) Download the NEW replaykit with which you can just switch between any version (1.07 - 1.27) wich just a click

or the simpler variation if you do not like 3rd party programs:

Copy paste your wc3 folder into another directory and update one of them to 1.27 so you can just seperate both versions.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 04:57:13 pm by FML|Pinballmap »

Offline ZsSuperCumulo

• Super-Blademaster
  • Ich der Beste
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SuperCumulo@Lordaeron
  • Race: Human
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2016, 05:13:00 pm »
thanks, I just wanted to know since at work I can only access arena, but not bnet.

«Espero pacientemente el dia que deba mostrar mi verdadero poder» Supremo

Offline Seksi

• FML Contributor
  • Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: sEksi
  • Race: Random
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2016, 09:17:11 pm »
M28

:Peru: SuperCumulo
:Sweden: fetta_ook
:France: Valefort
:USA: fatty

SuperCumulo is one of the best Humans, and this is a great Human map.  While Valefort is capable of winning, I don't think fetta and fatty will be able to coordinate teaming, if need be, as well as Valefort/Alien did in the first round.  Valefort can stand on his own though, and there is no Undead - so may be he will play at an epic level.  I'd like to see Fetta play well too, Orc is the only race that can really do well against Human in the late game.  I can't see the inexperienced fatty winning, but the other three all could... I'll go with Cumulo.

M29

:Denmark: Tleilaxu
:Germany: Life
:Germany: FML|Pinballmap
:USA: Eshan

Laxu has honestly impressed me and moved up a 'tier' of players so to speak, in my judgment.  This doesn't mean he cannot collapse at any given time of the game.  Life is a good micro player who has started to learn FFA... but you really need to understand how to win in these in house games by adapting to a different style.  I don't think he is there yet.  Pinball doesn't play enough, but if he is left alone he could find a way to win.  My pick, this round is Eshan - who understands how to win games, especially against players with similar micro. 

M30

:Kazakhstan: DV
:Russia: AJIKAIII
:Ukraine: Nline
:USA: AlienWareOwnZ

This is an awesome cast, I'm looking forward to this one the most.  Alien competes at the highest level now as a Random player which commands respect, and DV's game and skill are underappreciated.  DV understands FFA and how players manip, plus has strong micro and macro.  AJ would be a good pick here too, he HAS conformed and adapted to the in-house style of FFA games well.  He holds that niche where his micro and macro is not top level, but his manip is effective and he knows how to win games while not being teamed or drawing attention.  I've said before this type of player has the best chance of winning FML games, plus he plays human! Regardless of his improvement, I'm going to predict the fellow old school legend Nline to win this game.  Nline has yet to splash onto the scene with a dominant performance, but when playing well he is still the best Orc we have today, in my opinion. 

M31

:USA: Seksi
:Russia: HeavyWeight
:Germany: ena1337
:Australia: SweeT

Greatwall is unknown to most of you, but he is a very solid random player.  ena even has improved into a player with decent FFA knowledge.  Sweet can play FFA too - if only he shows to this game!! I like this map, not so much with only 4 players though.  Timer should be good... gl hf!   

M32

:Finland: j33
:Russia: qwest
:USA: Wrecktify
:Bulgaria: FML|Magadansky

Very nice cast.  Hopefully Wrecktify won't play like he did on Monsoon.... Magadansky plays this map really well, and j33 is a typical choice of mine to win games like this.  I will pick Qwest here though, this map has a lot of gold - he is unlikely to die early - and plays a 3 way and hoarding game well.  In a game of all Undead and Elf, look out for mass air battles.  As a UD player, I would love this game (no Humans or Orcs).  This may be the perfect chance to play DL/Panda/Lich and win in dominant fashion as once done before....

I hope Wreck plays to win and brings his best.  If he does, it will be a clash of titans and every player is skilled, respectfully. 

M33

:Sweden: Junkerzam
:Switzerland: noexxx
:Germany: letshavesomefun
:Denmark: zTsoso

This will be Soso's redemption game! While I think Noexx has edged out Soso and Cumulo just barely as the best Human player, I don't get all the hate on Soso.  Soso has expressed his discontent with in house FFA games and I can understand that.  He may not have adapted as well as he could, but his points are pretty valid.  Regardless, Soso is/was one of the top players who understands how to win FFA games.  I am rooting for him here, on a strong map for him and his position.  Plus, being in a game with other skilled players will help his case by not getting (or expecting) to get over teamed. 

Noexx is strong, shave is better then most people give him credit for too.  I like Shave to play Orc here, on a big map full of items and gold and pressure the humans with high level heroes.  Junker just might be the odd man out, but we will see.  If he is underestimated, anything can happen.  gl hf
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 09:20:59 pm by Seksi »

Offline ena1337

• Tauren
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: ena1337
  • Race: Orc
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2016, 01:23:27 pm »
thx seksi

fvck u noobs