April 28, 2024, 04:55:29 pm

Author Topic: Season 22 Round 4 Matches  (Read 4235 times)

Magadansky

Season 22 Round 4 Matches
« on: March 30, 2016, 04:25:52 pm »
After another quick draw, we are ready to start scheduling the matches and reveal the map.

Map: FML Sanctuary

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/91yiupih9iu4pqs/8Sanctuary-FML.w3x

Matches:

M28

:Peru: SuperCumulo
:Sweden: fetta_ook
:France: Valefort
:USA: fatty

M29

:Denmark: Tleilaxu
:Germany: Life
:Germany: FML|Pinballmap
:USA: Eshan

M30

:Kazakhstan: DV
:Russia: AJIKAIII
:Ukraine: Nline
:USA: AlienWareOwnZ

M31

:USA: Seksi
:Russia: HeavyWeight
:Germany: ena1337
:Australia: SweeT

M32

:Finland: j33
:Russia: qwest
:USA: Wrecktify
:Bulgaria: FML|Magadansky

M33

:Sweden: Junkerzam
:Switzerland: noexxx
:Germany: letshavesomefun
:Denmark: zTsoso

Map is going to be Sanctuary with a 2h and 20 minutes timer! After the timer, points will be determined by score (or by a clear winner, e.g. someone is just hiding and prolonging the game without a chance to win - he won't win the game even if he is on the top of the scores).
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 04:16:19 pm by FML|Pinballmap »

Offline Pinballmap

• FML Contributor
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Replay Master
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Pinballmap
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Orc
Re: Season 22 Round 4 Matches
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2016, 04:31:56 pm »
Just as a note: There is no visible timer in the game for the players. Once the 2hours mark is reached there will be a timer settled to 20minutes. When the time is up the game will just end and the points will be distributed like we do it on usual maps.

Offline ZsSuperCumulo

• Super-Blademaster
  • Ich der Beste
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SuperCumulo@Lordaeron
  • Race: Human
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2016, 04:50:10 pm »
Predictions

M28

They say this is the best orc this community has to offer. I´ll prove them wrong, I´ll send this clown to the bottom of the barrel, where the sludge grows, that´s where he belongs.

M29

This game seems balanced imo, Eshan has to fight to the nail to recover from the R3 bullsh*t. Laxu´s necro push will probably take out Life 1st and then try to play the dead/manip card. This is when Eshan and pinball will have to be wary that necros are no joke and perhaps this will be a long 3 way. Personally I think Laxu or Eshan can win, but I think Eshan will be somehow lose his main and play the hide trees while he helps pinball vs laxu, then Eshan returns with 100 pop mass air. The game however will not end and will be decided by timer.

M30

DV and Ajik will play dirty and most likely help each other so that they can have a final 1v1 lol. However Nline and Alien are strong solid players so this may not be easy to accomplish. I think Ajik will have a hard time facing either one of these players and either Alien or DV will come on top, but this should be a good game to watch, I mean Ajik has decent skills to pull off a win, but he´ll need help for that. As for Alien, his random is very solid, but if I were him I´d pick my best race for this game. Either Ajik or Nline get 4th place imo.

M31

Seksi will steamroll all of these guys, maybe we see seksi vs gw while the other 2 fight each other, but seksi is going to overwhelm gw and then eat the other two for dessert.

M32

Ah, the game of the season, no doubt about it. Maga has a history with J33 when it comes down to season 20 finals and Maga also has a history with Wreck since they both have same amount of titles and played FFA cups finals as well. I think that Wreck is not in total great shape to pull out  a win, but certainly a fight. Since this will be a mass air battle, whoever has scrolls and kites better automatically win, so it´ll come down to hard micro and choosing your fights smartly. I´ll probably go with Maga, in fact, I want Maga to win. I want Maga to destroy J33 and then deal with whoever is still alive, either Wreck or QWest, although qwest will most likely win in a 1v1 vs an elf.

M33

This cast has decent players, even shave is "ok" sometimes, let´s hope this one of those times. I´d love to see Noex vs soso, and my money would probably go on soso (as long as it is mirror ofc, also, maybe soso needs to play main race if he wants to stay alive) , but the junkerzam would trash shave so it could turn into an intersting 3 way. I´m not sure who will be the 1st one eliminated, but I think the odds favor shave, since his human blows and his orc is nothing but pure A click, no skills, no brain. I think junkerzam can deliver the win here, but noex doesn´t fall behind. I´ll go with junkerzam this time.

«Espero pacientemente el dia que deba mostrar mi verdadero poder» Supremo

Offline letshavesomefun

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2016, 05:59:28 am »
M28

Lets be totally hones here. cumulo > valefort but shaves orc > cumulo and we all know that fettas orc > shaves orc so fetta wins this one ez. Except cumulo pulls off a dv and cries for help against fetta for the whole game length. than he might team him down.

M29

Eshan is my fav here. He has the best game understanding knows how to manip and use tools and prob has the best micro out of those 4.

M30

Russian mafia 2.0 will let UDSSR rise again and try to bring USA down. If alkash is not an undercover tschetschenisch terrorist (no idea how to write that) iam afraid dv will win. but my heart belongs to this crazy american/mexican who likes to make love after hours and hours of salsa dancing in the hot sun of texas. so i go with sergio cuz fuck you dv thats why.

M31

Seksi wins this no explanation needed.

M32

Interesting cast everyone could win this but my fav is maga cuz jee out of shape and qwest not strong enough.

M33

LOL SHAVE ONLY PLAYER WHO HAS NO STRESS WITH ONE OF THE OTHER PLAYERS IN THIS GAME. IAM GONNA BE THE PUPPET MASTER. 7w ztsoso did you know what junker said behind your back? you should suicide him! 7w Junker Noe called you a no life fag! 7w Noe Junker said ponty is a better player than u! I WILL BE ABLE TO HOARD 50K GOLD
before i die to mass tp and noe takes the win home cuz hes a fucking tryhard on a big tryhard map. love you noe <3

Offline Valefort

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2016, 06:17:06 am »
M28

Hey, there are no undeads it seems ? Cumulo my friend I owe you one... but i don't owe you a freewin either. May the best strategy prevail  :icon_twisted:

M29

Snake den, enter at your own peril, even with a blademaster first. This should be a good game since everyone here has good ffa sense usually, might turn a little too chatty but this can be entertaining. I'll go with Eshan but I think we'll hit the timer anyway.

M30

Even if this game hits the timer there will be ACTION. None of these guys joke around and they all have plans when they start a game, stacked game for certain and we should witness most aspects of ffa. Don't dissapoint !

I think Nline's lack of chatting will hurt him here then if all the other players survived we'll have a twisted 3 way, Alien tends to reveal his hand a bit earlier than the other two in my opinion but the paranoia and suspicion runs deep in the other two so it might work well for Alien in the end, winner : Alien.

M31

Lots of uncertainties here, will ena and sweet be able to play it, also they may hold a grudge ... or maybe it's just for show as long as the game goes ?
Seksi is the favorite but if greatwall has some room for his trickeries ... In any event this is too hard to predict anything here.

M32

That shall be a violent game with two legends clashing and two of the best hoarders in FML as well. Timer will be important here, j33 and qwest will have to play their hand earlier than what they're used to, going with qwest here since his hit and run is excellent and he might get away with a bit more than the three others unnoticed.

M33

WHAT IS BEST IN LIFE ?

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES. SEE THEM DRIVEN BEFORE YOU. HEAR THE LAMENTATIONS OF THEIR WOMEN.

No quarter will be asked or given and I don't expect much finesse either, Rambo would seek shelter if he was there, all of those guys are addicted to winning and tend to lose their cool when things don't go their way. Since they all have similar mechanical skills this will happen.  Winner : zTSoso.

Offline FML|Renaud

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • ex King of FFA
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: FML_Renaud
  • Race: Night Elf
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2016, 10:56:56 am »
I understand why... but I'm disappointed that we din't make j33's match m33

Offline fetta_ook

• Tauren
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: fetta_ook
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2016, 11:21:10 am »
First, I would like to say that Gradient told me he is very happy he is not in FML, now that there will be a TIMER in each game, (in dual aspects).
Predictions

M28

I don’t know why Cumu picked 3 humans, probably just to annoy me. Orc is such a joke race and you never get any credit for playing it. Very vulnerable to early/mid game pushes and if you survive them, then one might think you are golden. That is not the case though, instead people immediately starts complaining about imba orc heroes and hence you will be teamed. So, super weak in the beginning and you against all odds survive, you will be teamed anyway. With that said, I guess I will have to go for a solo tacc with grunts, raiders, kodos and spirit walkers and try to rush someone out, preferably fatty. Cumulos hoarding tacc won’t work now that we have a timer, I think Vale will win.

M29

What a manip fest this will be. Eshan is just like CMI one of the worst crybabys in the entire FML history, something I think the rest of the players will be rather annoyed with, so Eshan will never win. If Laxu hits Pbm with early necrowagon it will be bye bye Pbm since it is tough for us poor orks to survive such a suicidal tactic. Pbm will rebuild at an expansion, tower up and stand there with 100 food, lvl 3 2 1, BM TC SH and wait for the others to eliminate it each other. However, this won’t give him the win since he won’t win score, so the win goes to Life.

M30

Really good cast, game of the round imo. Not much manip or chat (except from Ajikaji). Nline will go DR and absolutely pummel DV in battle, while Alien fights pretty even with Ajikaji, who’s crying will be as guaranteed as the fact that Tleilaxu is a virgin (no, sheep nor cousins won’t count). The mighty orc from Donetsk will prevail

M31

Seksi will absolutely dominate this game, while noob dragon will tunnel vision suicide somebody. If he picks seksi though, he will just be shrugged off like the annoying botfly he is. Sweet will probably raider rush the Russian, who will have a tough time at first, but then bounce back real hard when he reaches good t3 units while SweeT is stuck with shit units.

M32

Don’t really see why people are looking forward so much to this game. This will be pretty slow and nobody will be eager to break 80, since all of these players are greedy bastards. Despite them being greedy, they are all very cunning and unlike other good players like seksi, who seem to be unable to handle being 2v1 (like last seasons semi final with him, me and DV where seksi never just embraced the situations and went 100 to fight and instead insisted on trying to expand on the other side of the map and stay 50/80), all of these players are capable of sealing a nice victory despite heavy teaming. Bulgaria and Russia have clear disadvantages though, considering the high possibility of a base race due to the timer.

M33

All players are pretty good. Noexxx has probably the best micro, but by far the worst macro. I think it might stem from the fact that he is pretty young and still has problems to control his feelings, which means he is impulsive and unable to elevate his vision to a more helicopter perspective. Soso is way to passive to win a game with a timer, but he probably won’t realise this until it’s too late. The only thing we will see from the narcissistic communist is sitting in a fortified base while sending out several copters scouting for intel, intel he will not act upon. Shave has bad money management but has better micro than Junker and will win the matchup, unless shave gets Hu and junker picks Ud, then Shave will be knocked back to the bronze age. In this case, junker will still lose because he lacks the capability of capitalizing on a huge level/gold/infra advantage, just look at the last round. Since this will be a Rambo round with a timer, the highest score will win, so Noexxx will take the win with 0 gold in his bank at the 2.20 mark.

Offline FML|Renaud

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • ex King of FFA
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: FML_Renaud
  • Race: Night Elf
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2016, 11:41:09 am »
M28

Blah blah blah, I haven't learned anything about any players that joined less than 10 years ago (I really should update myself) but last game I saw with cumulo he won, so he should be able to do it again!

M29

While I haven't been keeping up, eshan has always been a player I fear, he has a good understanding of the game, good micro, and good manip

M30

ZOMG ORC ORC!

M31

Another player that has good manip/micro/macro

M32

Oh boy, the players will probably try to pressure each other into doing something because of the clock... but no one will bend~
Well wreck might... I can see him start calling everyone trash and starting stirring shit up... if he does... I hope he wins! (but doubt it!)
qwest has a disadvantage because of his reputation as a maniper
magadansky is also likely to be teamed because of his micro...
and then j33 will be able to attack move for the win! GO ELF GO!

M33

I like the sound "Zed"

Offline SweeT

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SweeT
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2016, 12:24:51 pm »

M28

easy game

M29

?

M30

master snake up

M31

easiest game of my life

M32

vodka

M33

lol

Offline Pinballmap

• FML Contributor
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Replay Master
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Pinballmap
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2016, 04:16:58 pm »
Download the map here if you want to test it:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/91yiupih9iu4pqs/8Sanctuary-FML.w3x

Also the games will be played on battle.net on our bot. Just saying that you are prepared for your games.

Offline Tleilaxu

« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2016, 05:48:10 pm »
M28

Last time we saw Culo play on this map, he hoarded 40k gold of which he spent very little and almost lost, in order to troll everybody viewing the game.
You might say such a thing can't happen twice, but it probably will.
I predict Fetta getting scrubbed early on, but due to the size of the map he will rebuild and have a slight but genuine chance to win the game.
Unfortunately his characteristic stomps will lead him to losing the game at the very end.

M29

M30

Don't know why people are counting Nline out. This a huge map with good items, perfect for Orc to flourish.
I imagine Alkash will try to rush somebody, but again, due to the size of the map it will probably not go very well.
Still, the  players are pretty evenly matched and it should be 4 way for a while.

M31

I think people are underestimating TGW. On a big map like this I think it's his turn to show us what he can do.
Sweet and Enal are going to have to work together if they don't want to get scrubbed by two superior players, but they are already pretty good at doing that so we should have a game that stays 4-way for quite a while.

M32

There will be some big 100 food chaotic fights, but most of the game will most likely be a hoard fest.
Looking forward to characteristic Qwest quotes like "suplay?" and "-dl", but other than that I will probably need to intoxicate myself to somewhat enjoy this game.

M33

I predict Shave getting raped by somebody early on, but again due to the nature of the map he will be allowed to rebuild in a corner.
Soso will most likely tunnel vision as soon as he gets 2v1'd and start going on a suicidal rampage with characteristic quotes like "you don't know what it's like to get denied your chance at winning because you are the strongest player!".
Alternatively he might build a ton of towers and just sit in his base, occasionally mass-tping or harassing somebody to ensure they keep teaming him (because of his name).
In the end, Scrubberzam should be able to take the win because he is the most calm and self-reflective out of this group.
Still a scrub though.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 06:01:12 pm by Tleilaxu »

Offline ZsSuperCumulo

• Super-Blademaster
  • Ich der Beste
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SuperCumulo@Lordaeron
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2016, 06:22:56 pm »
I like Teilaxu's predictions, always objectivo and straight to the point (and a bit funny too).

«Espero pacientemente el dia que deba mostrar mi verdadero poder» Supremo

Offline Peregrine

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Peregrine
  • Coins: 168
  • Race: Random
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2016, 11:23:10 pm »
M28

He has proved his dominance - none of these players can beat him in a straight fight.

M29

Ah. The first on my list.

M30

DV is the most cunning player around - despite a terrific record people underestimate him. Nline is a bit rambo, Alien can be a bit rambo, Alkash plays smart too but may not keep up with the others in micro. Unless he really gets hit hard all game, DV finds ways to win

M31

Ena = wildcard. Everyone scared of Seksi = ez win for seksi cause nobody stops him early.

M32

A
Will love to watch this one, Qwest is actually really good and hes in top shape from mass FFArena games - he can beat Maga in garg battles, and beat the elves in air wars too, and since he is underestimated I go with him against 3 champions

M33

really depends if Soso has another aneurysm and goes Kylo Ren on everyone again.  If he plays normal it could be a great game. Noexxx is a powerhouse, but so are the others...on this map I go with a human, and since Soso is a wildcard, I choose noexxx

Offline junkerzam

• FML Contributor
  • Tauren
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: junkerzam
  • Race: Random
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2016, 04:52:43 am »
M28

Big map and lots of gold favors the ever hoarding Cumulo. Fatty's playstyle from what I have seen involves an endless caravan of crypts that will be a platter of experience to feast upon, so he is out first. Will Vale and Fetta be able to team down the peruvian house keeper before the timer runs out?

M29

Eshan and Life (total sobbing crybabies indeed) has very good game sense, especially Eshan. As much as I dislike the gothic abomination from Denmark he shows good game sense too this season. Laxu may think he "literally" has the best "mechanical skills", but probably Life has the best micro here. Pinball is outmatched in this one and will not be able to pull off a late stab like he sometimes does.

Tough game to predict, I'll go with Eshan who has tons of experience in this type of game.

M30

We are all very sad that DV is feeling under the weather and not in the mood for playing computer games right now... Lets all give him a big hug and hope we can cheer him up for the next round. I'll go with DV to give him a little confidence booster.

M31

HeavyWeight is Greatwall right? In that case he seems out of shape and may once again fall to the blademaster bots Ena and Sweet who will mindlessly run around the map a-clicking their surroundings until they get tomed by seksi. Free win for USA.

M32

Qwest is a top-notch undead in the UD mirror and UD vs NE matchups, but the only player without a title in this game. Will the pompous champions overlook the sneaky underdog? I root for my favorite russian here.

M33

I totally expect cute little noex or the misunderstood brooding dane to try and push me out early as they are quick to anger and slow to forget. Maybe I can keep them at bay with some friendly banter but I doubt it. Shave very unpredictable, will he have the balls to play random though?

Since noex brain is turned to mush after playing ladder 24/7 with bieber in the background, I'll go with the other human.

Offline AJIKAIII

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: AJIKAIII
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2016, 10:01:40 am »
:USA: Fatty

Fatty needs to learn ffa sense or he will never win a game, also his micro leaves a lot to be desired. Feta might win if he hoards 50k and vale underestimates him but dont think it gonna be happens. Vale has more chance then fatty and fetta but im going with cumulo since hes very powerful on such maps and prob vale and fetta wont team him to death(which needed).

Faillife has nice micro but i cant say same about his ffa sense so hes prob going to be teamed to death by Tleilaxu and Eshan. As for me Pinball has lowest chances here but everything could happens. If ehsan gets human/elf i bet on him they have almost same micro with laxu and he will win cuz of race, but if he gets orc/undead i bet on Tlexilaxu. Also there is second scenario when they (laxu and Eshan) wont team Life to death then Eshan gonna win this ez since hes very smart in such close endings. I do hope winner in this game not gonna be determined by score.

Ena is bad troll/silly player. Sweet not enought skilled to kill seksi in 1v1. Tgw gonna be killed/rushed by seksi. I bet on Seksi, i dont think australian germany team can succsessfully team him.

Would be best game on this round, if not that 2h 20m timer. Totally cant decide winner, but i bet Maga winning with top score when timer ends.

Also very nice game all players has good micro/macro skills and ffa sense (yes even shave :D ). Much will depends on race that junker will get and players positions. It would be hard for Shave if all of them will be humans in other ways he has good chance since orc is powerful on this map. Noexx in good shape but hes too rambo sometimes. Junkerzam is good player but i dont think hes enought good to kill soso or noexx in fair 1v1 so he prob will have 1v1 with shave and their solo will depends on junker's race dont think he can kill orc on this map as ud/elf/orc so better for him get human in this case. In 3 way he has good chance. Soso and Noexx has pretty equal micro skills so i guess they will have very close 1v1 and prob they both will conclude peace and both survive till 3 way. As i said Noexx is too rambo and will be too much focused on soso in 3 way. The winner of solo shave vs junker will take this win. I wanna bet on Shave.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 10:09:37 am by AJIKAIII »