April 30, 2024, 12:55:59 am

Author Topic: M21 Result  (Read 3065 times)

Offline FML|ResultsBot

• Bot
  • Peon
  • FML Results Bot
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: FML-Sub
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Random
M21 Result
« on: March 27, 2016, 03:15:33 pm »
M21
:Russia: :ud: J4ODY
:World: :ra: Kent2566 (sub for :USA: :ra: SteppinRazor)
:Portugal: :ra: F10EX
:Russia: :ra: Dinamo
Download

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 03:17:18 pm by FML|Pinballmap »

Magadansky

Re: M21 Result
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2016, 03:16:50 pm »
Admin statement regarding M21:

Upon careful observation, it was concluded that Jaod and Dinamo played against the rules in game M21. This was done via a mutual agreement to help each other until they are both in advantageous positions to win the game. Such behaviour is not tolerated in FML and therefore, we will award no points for Jaod and Dinamo for their game, including a warning that any new case of such "friendly" game between them, will result in ban from the league.

Offline ZsSuperCumulo

• Super-Blademaster
  • Ich der Beste
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SuperCumulo@Lordaeron
  • Race: Human
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2016, 05:08:31 pm »

«Espero pacientemente el dia que deba mostrar mi verdadero poder» Supremo

Offline ZsSuperCumulo

• Super-Blademaster
  • Ich der Beste
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SuperCumulo@Lordaeron
  • Race: Human
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2016, 05:13:35 pm »

«Espero pacientemente el dia que deba mostrar mi verdadero poder» Supremo

Offline NoMercy2

• Global Moderator
  • Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: D2sTRUCT8
  • Race: Undead
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2016, 05:32:24 pm »
lol

J4ODY

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2016, 05:53:03 pm »
just look my messages in ffareplaye.com XoZ and answer pls all my questions !

ty

Offline Dinamo

• Grunt
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Dinamo
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2016, 06:13:04 pm »
In game we with Jaod had no Xoz_Magadansky of the contract on team! I looked at repetition - why, the fact that jaod killed with F10ex was regarded as the help to me??? Kent to it was already not the rival, it almost killed him, F10Ex almost killed me, Jaod attacked F10ex because it was the way to a victory, But NOT the HELP to me!!! F10ex at that time was his only rival! Xoz_Magadansky you have to be wise, not be guided by CuMULO and the offended F10ex!!! As Jaod would arrive 9 of 10 players, he just moved away the most dangerous to it the player at that time!!! We with Jaod in life friends, but in game we are enemies!!!

Offline Dinamo

• Grunt
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Dinamo
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2016, 06:17:08 pm »
Xoz_Magadansky reconsider PLZ the decision on this game!!! Jaod deserved this victory, nobody helped it!!!

J4ODY

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2016, 02:50:56 am »
ty my Bro Dinamo !!!! it is a good words

i give him all my afguments !!!! on his language but they ignored

i rly just not wanna save you ]]] i think logically and i know - better kill player from another side - WHO tomed 2 player !!!

it is hard to understand for xoz .....................

Magadansky

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2016, 04:26:40 am »
One and only clarification of why this decision was taken:

First, to clear up the difference between this game and other free wins this season. Free win is when someone just cleans up the guys that are locked into a solo, or are way too emotional, suicide etc. Here, this looked a lot like "let's make one of us win" type of game, based on the turn of events.

Second, there is a lot of prehistory here. Jaod and Dinamo play a lot of games together and they act as friends ingame too. It is NOT acceptable to avoid fighting and help each other until it is clear one of you will win. It is not the first game you have played like this. And in order to stress out how important is to FORGET friendship ingame (not deliberate preteam, but way too friendly behaviour), we reached the conclusion to strip you out of points.

Take example from junker and fetta. They are real life friends too but ingame they often fight and sometimes even suicide each other.

Thirdly, this has nothing to do with Cumulo or anyone else. It is only based on continuous observation on how you two play when you are together. Again, this is not an accusation of a deliberate preteam (otherwise you would be expelled already), but way too friendly behaviour. Don't blame anyone else but your actions.

Take a note please. The 0 points penalty for you both doesn't change anything in the rankings. Jaod, you would still be in top 3 and Dinamo would still be eliminated, even if he got 10 pts.

J4ODY

« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2016, 05:38:46 am »
You can replace me guys with Gayd.warf or someone else and you can give him all my scoores !

dont wanna played more this trash!!!!! I was accused unfairly ....

your rules can give me pick weakest players and after i with my logic " kill " my opponents - i was preteamer already ]]]

so sirs admins - ty and i wish you interesting games in the finalsig request - nothing more I don't write because it's honestly not couse I will not have this shit to read

Offline Tleilaxu

« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2016, 04:07:33 pm »
fdgfsdgfgd
« Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 04:09:59 pm by Tleilaxu »

Offline Peregrine

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Peregrine
  • Coins: 168
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2016, 05:24:09 am »
After watching this game and reading the comments, I never thought I would say this, but I have to agree with Jaod. He played smart, chose the right opportunities to attack, and manipulated noob kent. If I didnt know they were friends in real life, I would never suspect preteam, I would just see kent playing as bad as usual, Jaod playing great, and dinamo stuck in a bad position after almost dying to F10ex. Jaod didnt really lose a fight all game.

I've had my own disagreement over Maga and his decisions recently, but I'm being objective with analysis of Jaod's play. He is friends with the other 2 players, but his play seemed legitimate. I've played dinamo many times and he does not have good FFA sense - his play in this game was the same as it always is, and kent too. I worry about preteam too, and it was foolish to let Kent sub knowing 3 are friends, but this game seemed legit.

I felt bad that f10ex got teamed out, but Jaod made the right decision and totally dominated this game.

On another note, watching the obs comments, it really is worrisome that Maga formed his opinion so early and acted unilaterally in his decision. Alkash disagreed, PBM agreed, but Maga was calling the shots. I empathize with Jaod's frustration at this decision, I think its been made unfairly, and I also wonder where people can "appeal" Maga's decisions. It sucks when basically one person decides whats going to happen and the other admins simply agree.

Jaods arguments above seem genuine, logical, and intelligent, despite his language barrier. Shame hes being denied his points because hes friends with another player. He shouldnt have to change his playstyle to "prove" he doesn't preteam. He simply outplayed a couple of noobs

Its not the mark of a good league or good administration when decisions are being made that frustrate players, turn them off from the league, make them want to quit etc. I felt that way when I got cheated out of my game, and Jaod was the top player in the league so far and now hes quitting because of what he feels is unfair treatment...this shouldnt happen...
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 05:28:05 am by Eshan »

Offline Peregrine

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Peregrine
  • Coins: 168
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2016, 05:26:25 am »
We all appreciate the time and effort the admins put into this league, but maybe there should be an appeal process for decisions - one idea is a poll or a vote, if 75% of players in the season agree then an admin decision can be overturned. Something like that...

33.3PercentOfRusMafiaHere

« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2016, 08:41:48 am »
Ohhh i never thought i would say this, but I AM RLY GLAD TO SEE THIS => " I AM GLAD THAT - SOMEONE HEARD ME "

ty my Bro Eshan !!!

Do you know what's here most funny ?? ]]]

I was sentenced to the punishment because I made the wrong choice opponents ]]]

They wanted me to be punished for it

They didn't even ask me to replay it - even if I had to play with any opponents

even if I had to play with the strongest opponents

I would have accepted it ]]]]