April 26, 2024, 10:32:36 am

Author Topic: S22 Round 1 Predictions!  (Read 6897 times)

Offline Peregrine

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Peregrine
  • Coins: 168
  • Race: Random
S22 Round 1 Predictions!
« on: February 17, 2016, 04:18:12 am »
M1

:Peru: :hu: zS.SuperCumulo
:Finland: :ne: J33
:Peru: :ud: NoMercy2
:Russia: :ra: Dinamo

So this is fun because we can wonder why 1st group players chose their opponents. I'm betting on Ram cause he is very good, and his best opponent, J33, is playing NE, which Cumulo's human is especially good against. Dinamo is a good fighter he could have better map/game awareness - and I don't know NoMercy, but he is UD which tanks are also strong against.

M2

:Sweden: :ra: Junkerzam
:USA: :ra: Eshan
:Russia: :hu: AJIKAIII
:Sweden: :hu: :ne: Hudkraem

Interesting choices by Junker. GL all

M4

:Ukraine: :orc: Nline
:Russia: :ud: Qwest
:Russia: :ra: SQK.GreatWALL
:Germany: :orc: icedr4g0n

If Ena gets DR and survives early game this could be interesting. Idk who greatwall is. Haven't seen qwest in a while. But have to choose one of my orc heroes Nline, hopefully he manages his gold and avoids being teamed.

M5

:Sweden: :orc: Fetta_ook
:Germany: :orc: Pinballmap
:Germany: :ne: CallMeImba
:Germany: :orc: QQs

3 orcs in one game. PBM has bad FML luck. CMI has proven to be good. Fetta could sneak a win using his crafty tactics.

M6

:Denmark: :hu: zTsoso
:Germany: :orc: :ne: :ud: FAiL.Life
:Australia: :ra: Sweet
:Russia: :orc: KENT2566

Sweet and fail have good micro, but neither have close to the amount of FFA success as the great serpent Soso. Kent hasn't shown resistance to being manipped or tomed yet - so whoever spawns near him will have pos luck.

M7

:Bulgaria: :ud: XoZ_Magadansky
:USA: :ra: SteppinRazor
:USA: :ra: Alien
:France: :ra: Ponty

Tough match to predict, 3 random players and although Maga is the FML king, Alien is very powerful, steppin can be good, and ponty is the flourisher. If Alien can avoid being teamed, he can win - if Maga can stay under the radar and exhaust Alien, Maga wins. If its a 3way, Ponty flourishes and wins  :icon_rolleyes:

M8

:USA: :ne: Wrecktify
:USA: :ud: WorpeX
:Denmark: :ud: Tleilaxu
:Russia: :ud: JAOD

Wreck might not have played in a while but...this seems very one-sided. Worp is out of shape, laxu relies on manip, and JAOD still doesnt have strong ffa senses - and they are all UD. Wreck will likely roll his 1v1 opponent and if he can outwit the 3way, he wins.

M9

:USA: :ra: Seksi
:Germany: :orc::ud: Ostone
:France: :hu: Valefort
:Denmark: :orc: :ud: :ne: d4rk

Ostone may be rusty, dunno who d4rk is, but vale is good. None of them compare to Seksi when he's playing well. A powerhouse of micro and manip, Senpai Seksi wrote the guide that new players are using these days to learn FFA. Vale might have nightmares if Seksi, Ost, and d4rk go UD.

Offline Ugrilainen

• Administrator
  • Blademaster
    • View Profile
    • Ugri on twitter
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Undead
Re: S22 Round 1 Predictions!
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2016, 07:09:34 am »
where is the post to copy paste the codes for prediction's posts :(

J33
junkerzam
greatwall
fetta
ztsoso
Alien
Tleilaxu
Ostone

Offline F10EX

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: F10EX
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2016, 07:37:54 am »
Ugri, just quote?

Offline FML|WorpeX

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Crypt Lord King
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: WorpeX
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2016, 09:03:06 am »
I'm going in all in on stats for these predictions. LETS DO THIS!!!

M1

SuperCumulo has literally never played a 4 player FML game before and Dinamo is also an unknown. I realize that Cumulo is a great solo player and has good results in multi-player FFAs but FML 4 player games are such a different beast compared to anything else in WC3. I don't see him being able to adjust his play-style this quickly.

NoMercy2 is rank #50 in FML with 1 win in 15 games while J33 is rank #10 with 11 wins in 30 games. I'll go j33 on this.

M2

Junkerzam: Rank #57 with a 50% win rate in 8 games.
Eshan: Rank #24 with 41% win rate in 17 games.
AJIKAIII: Rank #55 with 14% in 14 games.
Hudraem has only played in one game which he lost.

Statistically, Eshan is likely the favorite but I'm picking Junkerzam here. Hes an up and coming player and seems to perform a lot of upsets of late.

M4

Qwest checks in at #25 in FML with 5 wins in 20 games. Not too bad. Nline isn't far behind with 3 wins in 17 games. GreatWall hasn't played much lately but has the highest win percentage of the 3 at 29% in only 7 games. icedragon is playing his first FML game. So, since the stats aren't really giving us much to work with, i'll pick Qwest since he is the highest ranked FML player in this group.

M5

Fetta and CMI are almost identical in the stat sheet with 2 wins in almost the same number of games. I dunno who QQs is. PBM is rank #15 but thats more because of sheer force of will then anything else. I'm going with CMI on this one since he is the only elf in a group of orcs.

M6

KENT Is playing his first game and SweeT is very unproven in FML at 1 win in 3 games. Fail.life sits at #31 with a 16% win rate. zTsoso blows every else away in the stats department. #17 with a 35% win rate. No brainer choice.

M7

Rank number 1 with 27 wins and a mind numbing 42% win rate. I wont go any farther.

M8

Similar to M7, Wreck is #4 with 19 wins and the highest win rate of anyone whose played over 20 FML games. 43%. However, I did make some pretty slick ass graphics for him so if he doesn't let me win this game i'll sue his ass if he tries to use them. I'll pick myself.

M9

:Germany: :orc: Ostone
:Denmark: :ra: d4rk

I like this match-up. Seksi is the highest ranked here for sure at #3 but his win-rate isn't as high as the last 2 I mentioned, 38%. Ostone has the same win rate with with fewer games and is rank #16. Valefort hasn't won an FML game in 5 tries so i'll rule him out statistically and d4rk has no stats so hes not in consideration either. Going with Seksi since he is a higher rank than Ostone.

Offline SteppinRazor

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SteppinRazor
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2016, 09:33:02 am »
M1

Looks like a good game, the perfect kind of game for j33 to win as Cumulo will probably get off to a good start and get himself teamed.  NoMercy is a solid player, but I think facing 2 FML champs will be too much for him.  I expect j33 to have a pretty straightforward win

M2

He seems to have become a pretty good player.  Eshan and Junker are both pretty good as well, and being random players they are hard to predict.  Dont know much about Hudd but he will probably be outmatched

M4

GW is a great player from a few seasons ago, and qwest is a great player as well.  I see Nline pulling this off, being able to fly under the radar since he hardly speaks in games and using his experience to win

M5

Fetta is a good macro-type of player, and I think he will have a pretty easy win here especially on a big map like twilight.

M6

Soso has this most likely.  Fail and Sweet are both more solo-style players who could certainly cause problems but I don't forsee them being able to take out soso early game or properly team him later.  No idea about Kent, maybe hes LW smurfing ;D

M7

This game is going to be 3+ hours I bet...

M8

Easily the best player here, Wreck has also shown to be immune to manippers like Tleilaxu so I think he has a pretty easy win here.  Jaod has good micro skill but won't be able to keep up in terms of FFA play.  Worpex will go CL

M9

Match of the round IMO, 3 strong players and one unknown.  I think this will be a LONG game, with dark eliminated early by seksi and then a long 3-way that anyone could win.  Seksi is the favorite is plays very well both micro and decision making-wise in these types of games, so I go with him. 

Offline Ugrilainen

• Administrator
  • Blademaster
    • View Profile
    • Ugri on twitter
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2016, 09:54:42 am »
Ugri, just quote?

big fingers + ipad = duh
:)))

Offline Valefort

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2016, 09:57:31 am »
I'll try to predict precisely how every match will go because I won last betting season (on a desperate last bet) and thus I'm an undisputable authorithy on these matters.

M1

Spawning all bunched up on one side of the map j33 will be tempted to go dryad bears to kill one his neighbors early, alas Dinamo or Cumulo are well trained in these situations and either of them will tear his early agression but without killing him, Cumulo will proceed and hoard on 50 food and 3 or 4 mines taken on an unsuspecting neighbor. Then he will be teamed by dinamo and nomercy while j33 rebuilds across map, gets 25k gold and crushes the opposition under chimaeras beginning by Cumulo, nomercy and finally dinamo.

M2

Brave Junker picked two players able to beat him on paper, Eshan will play the map and pick orc to try to get an imba tri hero with insane items but will be hampered by Junkerzam. Eshan will fight back and rebuild everywhere like a bacteria while Aji will beat Hud more soundly after a long hoarding, the 3 way will begin with Eshan switching sides as the balance of power dictates until his three heroes can't be stopped anymore, Junker won't have the gold to fight back Aji for very long and will die after depleting most of Aji's gold leading to Eshan winning !

M4

That match is officially insane and out of my computational power, I hope TGW pulls crazy shit and doesn't get killed early by an agressive icedragon because it will be worth it. Go TGW !

M5

Chop chop chopping ! My ultra precise predictions tell me that CallmeImba will be rushed by QQs early and will effectively die under 15 minutes, Fetta will attack PBM powerfully but fail miserably because of too many air stomps, PBM won't be able to seize the opportunity though and our 3 orcs will drain the map completely on 50, buying insane stuff for their heroes. Eventually we will see chopping and PBM will win the RNG match.

M6

Kent will try to kill soso and fail then Fail.Life and Sweet will team soso because of his name as they are complete snakes, leading to a very early 1v1 that Fail.Life will win handily since he will be underestimated.

M7

Unwatchable hit and run actions will occur with Nova and Carrion swarm everywhere (yes Alien will be undead, it is known), either Maga or Alien will reach godlike hero levels and the first to get it will walk on all his opponents.

M8

%) Wrecktify will unfortunately begin by smashing Tleilaxu who will call for help long enough to earn his eternal wrath, leaving a Wrecktify bloodied by teaming (but a dead Tleilaxu) and a now unstoppable Crypt lord. Mesmerized by the gigantic cockroach's ultimate Jaod will mess up his fights and die honorably without hit and running for 20 minutes, Wrecktify will then enter a fantastic Benny Hill show where chimaeras try to snipe Worpex's buildings while his heroes run for their lives, Wreck steals the win with his last units.

M9

:Germany: :orc: Ostone
:Denmark: :ra: d4rk

I see three undeads and I ragequit this prediction thread.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 10:04:18 am by Valefort »

zTsoso

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2016, 10:40:20 am »
M1

The great showdown between two FML champions.  One is in shape the other is not.

In this game we have 3 old well known players (Cumulo, j33, Nomercy2) and one new player (Dinamo). Cumulo and j33 are definitely the favorites here. My prediction is that cumulo will come out on top if the other players for some reason are slow to see what is going on. Mass TP should prevail. j33 might be able to stay under the radar as he has been inactive for quite a while and seems to be a bit rusty. Dinamo is the wildcard here as the newcomer to FML games, and I don't see him having good chances here because of his lack of experience. Look forward to see how this goes. Much will decided by early 1on1 engagements.

M2

These 4 players have different styles but are all capable of taking the game. I would say that Junkerzam and Eshan are the more cunning type of players with good ffa sense and awareness. They do not hesitate to team up when a player gets dominante and will look for any sneaky ways to win. Hud can deal mighty blows as his micro is sometimes on point - and he has the ffa understanding necessary to take wins. Ajikaiii has been in a state of transformation since his experiments in the sympo league. He has developed a reputation of rushing someone out and hoarding, and has also experimented with playing passively (or patiently) in  3-ways. However, I do not think his style will be good vs these players because they will easily scout it and figure it out. My prediction is therefore that Junker will win as he is a solid 1on1 player and crafty in the game of manipulation, which should be useful with this player cast. 

M4

TGW is an experienced solid ffa player that can play any race. He has possibly the largest arsenal of weird strategies up his sleeve, and got a good micro as well. However, the ultimate factor that makes me think that he will win is that he will probably be underestimated by other players due to his long pause from FFA. I do not see Icedragon taken this against this stacked cast of experienced FML-players. Look forward to see the shape of these players.   

M5

I have not seen QQs play prior to the sympo league. However, he has already made a name for himself in sympo league where he has shown a decent understanding of ffa and good micro. I predict that he will take this as callmeimba is out of shape. Fetta knows how to win - he will try to stay alive until the 3-way where he can flourish and team against the strongest. However, I don't see him winning in a 1on1 against QQs and callmeimba so my bet is on QQs.

M6

M7

Two strong micro players (Alien and Maga) put in a cast with two strategic macro players (Razor and Ponty). I am very much looking forward to see this game.

Maga is perhaps the ffa player with the best ffa sense in 4-ways and 3-ways imo (competing perhaps with the trio of strong old elves Renaud, j33 and Wrecktify :-)). He is one of the most wellrounded players in this season (with few weaknesses), and he is in shape to compete here. His style is a complex mixture of a tiger and a monkey - he is aggressive, proud, irascible and merciless. On the other hand he masters trickery and know the arts of manipulation, micro, macro and will make a plan in any situation to secure his win.

Alien is a strong player with a different style. He is imo the random player that has succesfully managed to be able to compete with all races against other top players (Seksi is the runner up, but he simply does not master human and orc on the same level). Although Alien has mastered micro, macro and has effectively used manipulation to change targets of teaming, his ultimate weakness is his temper. Sometimes his temper will get the best of him when he is being teamed (in his mind unfairly) and that will throw him off his game (lose of focus for a couple of minutes). In this sense I think maga will be ahead because he has a better focus and knows how to exploit weaknesses to the fullest.

Sorry that I spend so much time on player styles etc. but to me it is more interesting to read insights from other players. So back to the topic!

If Alien and Maga fight each other at the early 1on1 engagements I see a posibility for Razor or Ponty to flourish and take an unexpected win. Ponty has improved a lot in ffa as of late, and razor is a very capable player with tactical superiority to many. I expect a great game with this cast.

It is difficult for me to judge the form of wrecktify as he has been inactive for God knows how long. However, he is definitely the best player on paper here with his FML-titles and FFA understanding. Will he get teamed prematurely though? It is hard to say. But I think he is good vs undead so my bet is on him.

M9

IF this match is being played at all I suspect we will see Seksi or Ostone on top. However, this match may turn out to be a no-show so I do not expect much from it. I do not know d4rk well - but it is nice to see a fellow danish play ffa :-). Valefort will probably rage quit or suicide if he plays with 3 uds.   
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 05:28:00 pm by zTsoso »

Offline SweeT

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SweeT
  • Race: Orc
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2016, 10:49:46 am »
M1

Supercumulo easy. This guy from peru is god tier, he wins games without a single scout

M2

Pretty close one, I think if Eshan doesn't piss someone off (specifically junkerzam) he has a good chance of winning. Although my prediction is that since AJIKAII is mostly a neutral guy he will get away without being teamed or manniped against. Eshan and Junkerzam will cause controversy with Hudkraem choosing to suicide whoever backstabs him or just whoever he pleases (either junkerzam or eshan)

M4

Enal will have tunnelvision this game, and it will lead to his demise. He will assume 1 player is stronger than what they really are without scouting the map, and manip and pressure against them. This will continue while the other 2 players have their 1v1. Enal will pour a lot of effort into 1 particular player, and therefore they will both lose out. Greatwall or Qwest to win

M5

I didn't think QQs is an orc player. and i hope he's going to play human. I dunno this one, just gonna choose the elf

M6

This will be dirty. I will use all at my disposal to win this game.

M7

Steppin will be the neutral guy that fights well, but doesn't end up taking the win. I think he will lose his 1v1. Ponty and Alien will realign their views and team maga a bit. Alien, being the opportunist will see Ponty is starting to flourish and take him out when maga is at his weakest, then clean up and take the game.

M8

Tleilaxu will say GG when jaod kills one of his ghouls by drinking vodka instead of watching the screen. Tleilaxu's cries will annoy Jaod who will then start a 1v1 with tleilaxu. No one will be the victor in that 1v1, as wrecktify would have already taken out worpex and moved onto to cleaning up the crybaby and our good russian friend Jaod.

M9

I've seen seksi get teamed a lot. Never seen ostone get teamed, alhough I haven't seen him play much as well. D4rk will be eliminated and the 3 way will involve teaming seksi, the power will switch to valefort or ostone and go back and forth, but ostone will have enough to take it in the end

Offline Seksi

• FML Contributor
  • Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: sEksi
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2016, 03:43:58 pm »
M1

J33 is one of the top players, and will be underrated this season due to most of the active community not knowing about him (similar to Noexxx when he started to play the inhouse league.  Cumulo also had that 'unknown' advantage last season).  However, Cumulo is one of the top humans and plays the match up against Elf as good or better then anyone.  I see Cumulo taking this win here, but it should be interesting.

M2

AJ and Hud have shown the capability of winning here for sure, but I like Eshan who is in good shape and is the most experienced player here.  I like Junker's game too, though haven't seen much of him lately.

M3: This game (Noexxx, Renaud, DV, Fatty) wasn't bad, DV had a tough time against Renaud the primary reason being he stayed 80 food against Reno's 100.  His reluctance to break into 100 in combination with a poor fight outside of his base led to his downfall.  Renaud played well to start the game, but once it was a final 1v1 his micro and lack of AMS pots really hurt him against Noexxx.  Fatty was the noob in this game, Noexxx took his time to properly tome him to gain the level advantage against Renaud.  WP Noe, even though the 4th player couldn't compete with the first three. 

M4

I don't like Qwest's play style much, but he is a good player who is tricky and knows how to win against strong competition.  I'd like Nline to win and love to see him play well, but his finals performance (gold management, passiveness) left more to desire.  Icedr4g0n has yet to show his worth.  Greatwall is one player who will be unknown to most, but at his peak can play really well and compete with anyone.  He was one of the main guys in the first PlayFFA seasons that were great and competitive (along with myself, Lightweight, Toyota, Yane etc.)  It will be interesting to see how he plays and handles Nline and Qwest.   

M5

One of the easier match ups.  I'm not sure about QQs, Pinball doesn't play enough to be in good shape probably... CMI can play well but may not perform well against the bats of Fetta.  Gold management will be key here for CMI who has an opportunity to get an early 25 pts.  I will go with Fetta as the slight favorite. 

M6

Not too difficult of a match up either, but soso may find himself teamed against these players.  I remember Fail.Life from some seasons back, it will be interesting to see how he has adapted his FFA game.  I don't know much about Kent, and Sweet while showing promise hasn't really adapted a strong FFA game that I've seen yet.  @Soso: Nice breakdown of Alien and Maga, though where's mine?  :icon_wink:

M7

Cool game, classic FFA foes.  Maga will always be a threat, but his game plan often wins in the late game through 3-way decision making.  I've always rooted for Steppin, let's see if he can start his season out strong.  FFApractice, aka Ponty has learned the game and become a player capable of winning.  Alien is my choice to win this game, who is probably my most improved player in recent times climbing the tiers into a considerable threat against anyone.  He may fall just under the radar of Maga and pull out a strong win.  I hope Maga and Alien fight, and Steppin and Ponty, should be a good game. 

M8

This is the easiest match for sure, each Undead player doesn't pose much of a threat to a strong Elf.  Undead has to play very well and be skilled to beat good Elves.  I may be wrong, Laxu could come with a necrowagon push (which is actually tough to stop as an unexpecting Elf.  Ask Persuade against Ugri).  Laxu has improved... who know's about JAOD... and WorpeX never plays.  Seems like an easy win for Wrecktify. 

M9

I didn't have a chance to pick opponents until late, but I like this match up.  Idk who d4rk is, but Valefort is a solid opponent and Ostone is very good.  People may not know Ostone, but his Orc or UD can compete with anyone when playing well.  It should be a fun match up on Twilight.  gl to all

Offline Wrecktify

• FML Contributor
  • Blademaster
  • Supreme Admin of FML
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SerWrecktify
  • Race: Night Elf
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2016, 03:52:02 pm »
M1

I don't know anything about Dinamo, so I assume he will lose first.  NoMercy has the unfortunate curse of playing Undead, so he as a 0% chance of winning.  Jee is good, but apparently SuperCumulo won last season?  So I am assuming he is good. But I am rooting for Jee because hes bizarro me.

M2

I dont know anything about three of these players, but Junkerzam is a fun to say name.  Although Hudkraem sounds like a delicious German dessert, so maybe he can tie with Junkekrzam.  I hope Eshan gets undead though because I enjoy watching his undead the most.

M3

:Canada: :ne: Renaud
:Switzerland: :hu: Noexxx
:Kazakhstan: :ud: DV-
:USA: :ra: fatty

This game was already played, but I was going to guess Renaud.  And 2/3rds of the way through the replay I was going to be right. 

M4

This guy's handle is about as awesome/stupid as a 1994 AOL screenname.  Zero for an O? Cmon man.  But dragons are awesome.  ALthough the Russians will probably just team him out.  Like in Doubya-Doubya-Two.

M5

Am I the only one who thinks of cheese when I see this guys name?

M6

That fail ud guy usually rushes someone then complains when he loses to novel concepts like 3 heros, or more than 1 expansion.  HOpefully he doesnt rush Ztsoso, who I think is a pretty OK guy. 

M7

I kind of wish I was in this group.  Maybe I can switch with Ponty.  Definitely the game of the week, I think anyone can win it.  If I had to guess Count Dracula will rush Steppin cause hes a bully from Transylvania.  Then Alien and Ponty will save Steppin but steppin will be more or less dead.  Itll be a 2.5 for a while, then someone will do somethign crazy yadda yadda I think Ponty wins some how?

M8

My basic theory when picking this match:
  • I've lost every match on gg.ru ive played
  • Undeads stink so maybe I can beat 3 of them
  • Can't have more than one russian in the game

Unfortunately Worpex paid me off so my money is on him.  I will probably suicide this Telieaxu guy for trying to manip too hard. I dont know who Jaod is but I imagine you are supposed to yell his name since its all caps.

M9

I think I remember Ostone is really good.  I think? Or was that ludix... maybe both?  Actually Seksi will probably win.  Seksi.  I dont know who Dark is.  I didnt think this many people even still played WC3?  Valefort has been at this whole FFA thing for a few years now, though I havent seen him play in as long.  Maybe hes gosu level now?

Offline ZsSuperCumulo

• Super-Blademaster
  • Ich der Beste
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SuperCumulo@Lordaeron
  • Race: Human
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2016, 10:34:13 pm »
M1

This group is probably one of the most uncertain because it can really go either way. Mercy is no pushover, you can't really assume he's a bad player just because of what the statistics show, Dinamo is an excellent player when it comes to 3 ways, J33 is certainly a very smart player who has a FML title. So again, it's going to be a tough fight to come on top, most likely will come down to a very hard 3 way.

M2

This one is also very uncertain, I think Eshan, Junkerz and Ajik are around the same level, it comes down to what races they decide to play. Ajik has improved a lot so I would expect a decent performance from him, Eshan plays sloppy sometimes, but if he focuses on what's important he can really make the most out of opportunities. I'll have to say Junkerz has potential as well, but I don't know how well he plays all races, maybe orc his best ?. It'd be intersting to see a 3 way with these folks (after Hud gets tomed). I'll go with Eshan on this one.

M4

The only two times I played with Nline he proved to be a strong player who abuses DR in the most ridiculous way. I don't see Qwest winning vs 3 possible orcs (if greatwall goes orc) it's going to be tough for und I think. As for icedragon, even if he harrases he won't last in the late game. I'll go with Nline this time.

M5

Fetta's pick is questionable, is he trying to prove he is best orc ? Probably not, otherwise would have picked Ostone and Nline, so that only leaves he's trying to get ez win for round one. Well, since that's the case I'm rooting for CMI. I don't know much about Pinball nor QQs so I can't rlly comment much, GL HF chopping eachother's heroes.

M6

Zsoso is a clear winner, however the other three know this, so the course of action is obvious, team soso to death and watch each others' back. With that being said, soso has to play very careful his cards because if he tries something sneaky he'll pay highly for it. From previous games with Life and Sweet I think in a 3 way Fail.life would come on top (after having teamed soso).

M7

Maga is clearly stronger than the rest of this group; however, Alien is not far behind and Stepping + Ponty can certainly make a difference in how the game develops. Ponty may get tomed, but his crying for help may keep him in the game enough to harras. Idk much about steppin, but I'll assumme he'll do fine. In general I see it as a final 1v1 between Alien and Maga, in that case I'm cheering for Alien.

M8

I know Wrecktify has 3 titles, but I haven't really seen him play, nor have I seen Worpex play and Jaod dropped so I guess by default The NecroMaster is my only choice, after all he is very sneaky when attacking so he may find a window open and push u with all he's got.

M9

Valefort is a good human player, but vs seksi's und and Ostone's orc, he will just collapse at some point. Ostone's orc is decent and he may defeat seksi's und in 1v1, but seksi's style is very unique and sometimes even when you think u are winning vs him you rlly arent lol. I think this will be a long game and seksi will outgold everyone.

«Espero pacientemente el dia que deba mostrar mi verdadero poder» Supremo

Offline Tleilaxu

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2016, 02:01:57 pm »
M1

I don't think these people are well enough acquainted with PERU.RAMROM's style of pretending to be dead with a 40k bank to be able to beat him.
J33 is an intelligent player though, so it's really hard to say.
M2

At the risk of jinxing my bet, I'll go ahead and say Eshan.
M4

I anticipate a 3 hour + game with several towered islands. In the end, I think Qwest will grab the win.

M5

Fetta got into the finals last season purely by being so bad that people ignored him. I think people will keep their eyes more open now and see him for what he truly is: a delicious tome of experience.
Pinballmap seems to be kind of unlucky indeed, so I'll have to go with CMI since I don't know QQs.

M6

Fail.Life is probably too inexperienced to win and will probably get manipped by somebody and lose. Sweet and Kent are both not so good players, with Sweet being slightly more skilled than Kent, but less intelligent.
I anticipate Soso getting teamed because of his name, and then spending 2 hours camping in his main totally not being passive while the others kill each other, before he strikes like a cobra and snatches the win.

M7

Ponty will most likely get tomed and die after 10-15 minutes, unless he spawns  next to Steppin who is usually quite passive and they are both across the map from Alien and Maga spawning next to each other.
Alien is obviously good, but I have to consider Maga the most favored to win.

M9

It really depends on the races. Valefort will tunnel vision if their is an undead in the game and suicide, and since Seksi is obviously feared he will get teamed because of his name. That means Ostone will have the highest probability of winning.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 02:15:55 pm by Tleilaxu »

Offline Tleilaxu

« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2016, 02:03:38 pm »
I suck at posting.

Offline NoMercy2

• Global Moderator
  • Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: D2sTRUCT8