March 29, 2024, 09:55:48 am

Author Topic: Mage - Signing Off  (Read 7516 times)

Offline NoMercy2

• Global Moderator
  • Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: D2sTRUCT8
  • Race: Undead
Re: Mage - Signing Off
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2015, 05:20:33 pm »
Good bye a tear appear when i was reading ur message, good luck ill miss u

Offline FML|WorpeX

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Crypt Lord King
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: WorpeX
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Undead
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2015, 03:36:59 pm »
FML couldn't have gotten anywhere near to where it is without Mage. His input in shoutcasting alone deserves an award but that doesn't even scratch the surface of how much he has done for us. From running the league bots, social media accounts and being an incredible player manager, I couldn't have asked for a better admin to stand by our side! Hope you enjoy life after FFA but don't forget us!
« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 11:12:20 pm by FML|WorpeX »

Offline Tleilaxu

« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2015, 09:57:09 am »
Bye PracticeFMLMage

zTsoso

« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2015, 07:14:34 am »
Goodbye Mage,

It is a big blow to FFA and us (the community) when you are not around. Your initiative to stream and commentate has created an interest in the game that cannot be compared. You have given the community so much, and speaking from a personal level, it has always been a pleasure to talk with you and cast with you. I may start commentating a few games in your spirit in the future, but if I have to be completely honest, I stopped myself every time because I still enjoy the gaming aspect with the guys in the community a lot, and don't think I can do both as it is demanding (energy and time wise).
We are all getting older and time forces us to think about how we best make use of our time. I wish you the best of luck in your personal life and hope we can  stay in touch. 

Offline AlienWareOwnZ

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: AlienWareOwnZ
  • Race: Random
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2015, 01:11:19 am »
You will missed Mage, you did a lot for this community and we are all forever greatful!

Take care and check up on us once in a while :)

Offline FML|Mog

• Global Moderator
  • Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Mog[skynet]
  • Race: Night Elf
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2015, 05:37:38 pm »
I'm obviously very late with this, but I had to write something to my casting buddy.

Mage, apart from winning a season of fml, casting with you was the most enjoyable experience in wc3 for me. I really love the game, spent almost half my life playing it, and casting was an awesome way for me to stay involved in the scene I loved. There were many memorable experience s, and I hope one day in the future to receive a random text from you telling me to log on skype, load up wc3, and do one last cast for old time's sake. And until that day comes, I wish you all the best my friend.

Offline FML|Mage

• FML Bets Season 1 Winner
  • Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: practice_mage
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2016, 12:04:00 pm »
Thanks for all the well wishes, I do greatly appreciate it.  Just as a heads up, I believe that I'll be doing my official final commentary on Saturday, February 6th.  As the date gets closer I'll see about lining up some games and seeing if I can't get some special guests for both casting and playing. 
Hi

Offline ZsSuperCumulo

• Super-Blademaster
  • Ich der Beste
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SuperCumulo@Lordaeron
  • Race: Human
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2016, 07:13:04 pm »
Mage!!! Let me be your cocast please! It'd be my honour. I remember when playing PlayFFA.net I used to watch your casts to learn about the dynamics of the game :O.

«Espero pacientemente el dia que deba mostrar mi verdadero poder» Supremo

Offline FML|Mage

• FML Bets Season 1 Winner
  • Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: practice_mage
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2016, 12:21:53 am »
Mage!!! Let me be your cocast please! It'd be my honour. I remember when playing PlayFFA.net I used to watch your casts to learn about the dynamics of the game :O.

God that's a terrifying thought, no one should be learning wc3 from me in any form =D It'd be an honor to cast a game with FML's latest champion
Hi

Offline ZsSuperCumulo

• Super-Blademaster
  • Ich der Beste
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SuperCumulo@Lordaeron
  • Race: Human
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2016, 02:54:09 pm »
W00T! Thank you mage. You always brought to your casts people of high caliber like Wrecktify, Mog, Persuade, these three in particular I consider them to be old school pros since I learned a lot from their commentaries and decisions making during the game. And now I may have the chance to contribute in some way to the FFA community in an shoutcast :D.
I do have you on skype so we can coordinate on the time :), I assume is all I'll be needing.

«Espero pacientemente el dia que deba mostrar mi verdadero poder» Supremo