April 28, 2024, 04:26:52 pm

Author Topic: KoFFA #3 - All Hail the New King  (Read 4225 times)

Magadansky

KoFFA #3 - All Hail the New King
« on: May 31, 2015, 09:16:01 am »
King of FFA III has come to a close, and we are delighted to announce that we have a new king!  While our new king does not reside in Canada, his throne is still cold and comes with free health care.  All hail the king!

:Denmark: zTSoso

Soso was triumphant in what was a hardfought battle against 5 other skilled players on the forests of Silverpine. The final, including also DV, qwest, AJIKAIII, Renaud and Ostone, became an arena of three quick 1v1 matches. Renaud clashed with AJIKAIII, Ostone and qwest decided to check who is better in an UD mirror while Soso and DV were engaged in a long-drawn battle.

Our former king Renaud first fell under the might of the rifle/casters push coming from AJIKAIII. In the meantime, Ostone wasted his lead against qwest by not managing his army count for the decisive battle and thus followed Renaud to the obs spots.

Soso was on the brink of defeat, having no expos and low level heroes. However, he was spared by DV and a 4-way began with targets switching constantly. Our new majesty remained silent and hideous during all the carnage that was happening around him and at the end through cunning decision making snatched the win.

Rumours say that after this brilliant victory, Soso was welcomed at Copenhagen's most expensive club, to drink their finest 18-year old Whiskey all night. If this is true, we cannot confirm, however, the crown of KoFFA does open all the doors previously preserved for Hollywood superstars. Therefore, expect a lot of photos of Brad Pitt and Natalie Portman trying desperately to have a photo with him.

Our human player, who is currently among the most active and skilled FFA'ers, has joined the FML Hall Of Fame. Will he manage to grab his first FML title in the next season of the league, we will find out soon enough. Until then, all shall bow to his rule.

Ponty

Re: KoFFA #3 - All Hail the New King
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2015, 10:35:45 am »
ggwp

autograph plz
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 10:37:18 am by Ponty »

DV-

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2015, 12:20:42 pm »
gratz
best and most skilled player atm

Offline Valefort

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2015, 04:46:57 am »
Was one tough game ! Congrats.

zTsoso

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2015, 05:12:51 am »
Thanks a lot guys. Sure is appreciated. Nice writeup maga that made me laugh a lot. I'd wish more people had come to cph and drink champagne with me.

I did not expect to win with such a strong cast. This time I managed to stay alive longer enough till the balance of power began to take its toll. This was the main reason I prevailed (along with some mistakes by other players in the end game). I predicted that a strategy to survive till the end game was my best chance to win this game. I'd personally wish I had used rifle casters rush or something and played more boldy, but i had a hunch that the "cautious strategy" would be best on this map with this cast.

Anyway, past is past, i'm just looking forward to the next tournament. Thanks for the great work here at ffamasters!

Offline FML|Mage

• FML Bets Season 1 Winner
  • Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: practice_mage
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Night Elf
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2015, 05:58:16 pm »
I'm ashamed to say I missed all of the finals, however I can say that I'm sure this was a well deserved victory!  Soso has been on the cusp of a big win for a while, so I'm happy to see he got one here.
Hi

Offline FML|WorpeX

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Crypt Lord King
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: WorpeX
  • Race: Undead
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2015, 07:30:24 pm »
Congrats zTsoso!

Offline Seksi

• FML Contributor
  • Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: sEksi
  • Race: Random
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2015, 11:19:03 pm »
zTsoso - your ability to navigate through 3-ways while playing patiently and smart has proven successful.  You've grown into a fearsome competitor, gg and congrats!

Offline Elessar

• Peon
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Elessar
  • Race: Orc
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2015, 08:00:34 am »
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL'd @ renaud being a skilled player (-: