April 28, 2024, 07:03:07 pm

Author Topic: Murrock not in S11  (Read 7911 times)

Offline FML|WorpeX

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Crypt Lord King
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: WorpeX
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Undead
Re: Murrock not in S11
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2011, 07:36:47 pm »
The community is a bunch of elitists, its true. Generally though, its for good reason and anyone who is even remotely mannered seems to get along just fine with people here, even if they are new to FFA. As for Cai, I can't really comment on him since the first time I met him he flamed Red and I for teaming him when he had mass towers and was clearly the strongest.

Offline Murrock

• Peon
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: MightyMurrock
  • Race: Human
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2011, 07:37:58 pm »
You didn't, and I respect that. But people like Rebuke, Eshan (somehow, it just always comes back to you, huh?) and I don't remember the other names he played with. Rebuke being the worse, but yeah, rebuke has always been an asshole.

Ugrilainen

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2011, 07:39:47 pm »
You didn't, and I respect that. But people like Rebuke, Eshan (somehow, it just always comes back to you, huh?) and I don't remember the other names he played with. Rebuke being the worse, but yeah, rebuke has always been an asshole.

Man when we get to game attitude, playing with eshan and rebuke is like playing two murrocks  :icon_biggrin:

He should be used to it ;)

Just joking here anyway I'm happy we talked and I wish you a good one.

Offline Murrock

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2011, 07:42:22 pm »
Game attitude is something, I agree on that, but outside it when it just goes on and on and on ridiculously... well, yeah. And I would know, me & htrt would rage at each other every 2 games.

Offline FML|WorpeX

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Crypt Lord King
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: WorpeX
  • Race: Undead
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2011, 07:44:28 pm »
In all fairness, if Elessar would have applied, he wouldn't have been allowed in either. At least when you flamed people, it came off sounding like you were trolling. Elessar sounded like he legitimately wanted to murder someone.

Ugrilainen

« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2011, 07:48:31 pm »
In all fairness, if Elessar would have applied, he wouldn't have been allowed in either. At least when you flamed people, it came off sounding like you were trolling. Elessar sounded like he legitimately wanted to murder someone.

yeah and fucking crazy timezone with 1 hour a week available playtime

Btw Rebuke just asked me to give you the spot, you see he isnt that mean to you guys  :icon_cool:

Offline Murrock

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2011, 07:50:09 pm »
Hell, comparing me to Elessar is just plain mean !

I'd rather be compared to Kodos.

Offline Murrock

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2011, 07:51:16 pm »
Lol why would Rebuke give me his spot when we've been talking shit to each other constantly.

Offline FML|Renaud

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • ex King of FFA
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: FML_Renaud
  • Race: Night Elf
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2011, 07:51:48 pm »
in all fairness Rebuke probably wants him to play, for the sole reason of defeating him :D

pis tout ce que worp et ugri dit ces plein de marde, tu joue pas parceque tu bm bat les pauvre elf :(

Offline FML|Renaud

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • ex King of FFA
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: FML_Renaud
  • Race: Night Elf
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2011, 07:52:32 pm »
btw you guys are making 20 post a second, imo chat on ggc?

EDIT: ZOMG 500 POST!
EDIT2: Blademaster!
EDIT3: I WANT TO POST! BUT I DON'T WANT TO BREAK THE PERFECT 500!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 07:55:18 pm by FML|Renaud »

Offline KiLLyoSeLF

• Grunt
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: KiLLyoSeLF
  • Race: Random
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2011, 07:53:28 pm »
The FFA community isn't elitist. The problem is if you're a good FFA player, we 99% already know who you are (as you're part of the community). So when we don't know who someone is, and they talk shit, the assumption is they are a smurf (cue paranoid Ugri) or they are talking shit when they have done nothing to back it up (as solo/team experience prove nothing in FFA). Of course, under smurf situation, we flame for the stupidity. Under the new player talking crap, we flame because it is disrespectful--people have played years developing real time strategy in FFA and it is insulting for someone to come in and act as if they already know it all. That's why polite new players have people watch their replays and help them, while trolls like Murrock get told to fuck off.

Before Eshan played against your Cai friend, he told me on Bnet that he was about to go play someone talking shit. So Eshan responded likewise.

Rebuke though really is just an ass.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 07:56:45 pm by KiLLyoSeLF »

Offline Murrock

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2011, 07:56:07 pm »
Well, cai is evil, so am I and so is the side of htrt that none of you seem to know except rebuke. But regarding the ffa situation, he came him with a good heart and didn't enjoy the ride.

rsm

« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2011, 09:59:29 am »
Well, cai is evil, so am I and so is the side of htrt that none of you seem to know except rebuke. But regarding the ffa situation, he came him with a good heart and didn't enjoy the ride.

lol it's funny because everyone but who you mentioned are oblivious.

and rebuke is a well mannered upstanding guy.

p.s murrock if you want to play in this season msn me ryan7ravens@hotmail.com

Offline Peregrine

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Peregrine
  • Coins: 168
  • Race: Random
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2011, 12:20:12 pm »
wow way to give just one side of the story murrock. your friend cai, dkh.katun, or whatever, was talking HUGE SHIT in garena. I was on playing on bnet and I actually left because this guy was talking so much shit I enjoyed the challenge to see if he was really good.

In the game he was quite good but I defeated him and I talked a little bit of shit like anyone would do. And cai was mannered and left politely. After that he seemed pretty chill, but the only reason i talked any trash was because the guy was a HUGE dick to red, and whoever else was in the channel at the time. Thats why I even left to join that game.

So you can flip your story around anyway you like it, it still smells like bullshit to me.

The end is for 3 months you were an asshole, trying to ruin games for players (especially me, which you admitted) and spamming chat with nonsense like NIGGA DOWN NIGGA DOWN MURROCK UP, etc. Leaving as host, leaving as sub, not playing to win in FML games, etc etc.

And on top of that the attempted crashing of a semifinal game? And then hiding behind more smurfs?

This whole 'humanized' aspect you are trying to portray right now? Looks like another smurf to me. And if it isn't, then you get what 5 year olds around the world hear: "maybe next time you will behave better"

good day.

Offline rygorych

• Super-Blademaster
  • Pro Troll
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Ebo
  • Race: Orc
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2011, 12:38:15 pm »
good day.

Good day to you too, sir.