April 29, 2024, 12:22:09 am

Author Topic: Murrock not in S11  (Read 7913 times)

Offline Slythe

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Slythe
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Random
Murrock not in S11
« on: October 18, 2011, 12:36:49 pm »
tt htrt not playing ffs, he is manipulating... he said he will right after final but ok... we all know it will be impossible to defend the title, so he walked away at top. i think he will show up sometimes for a game here and a ragequit there ;-).

i still think murrock is wreck. i think he either has a gentlemen's agreement with the admins so he won´t be exposed in this emberassing way eshan was ^^ or he simply manipulated/tricked however to convince them he is not murrock. but in the end w/e who cares about those rarely funny and often silly smurfingaffairs.

nice to see some of the names and the qualies are gonna be lotta fun already, i predict. very balanced games imo, outcome depending on how active they are /daily shape

Ugrilainen

Re: Murrock not in S11
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2011, 01:15:02 pm »
tt htrt not playing ffs, he is manipulating... he said he will right after final but ok... we all know it will be impossible to defend the title, so he walked away at top. i think he will show up sometimes for a game here and a ragequit there ;-).

i still think murrock is wreck. i think he either has a gentlemen's agreement with the admins so he won´t be exposed in this emberassing way eshan was ^^ or he simply manipulated/tricked however to convince them he is not murrock. but in the end w/e who cares about those rarely funny and often silly smurfingaffairs.

nice to see some of the names and the qualies are gonna be lotta fun already, i predict. very balanced games imo, outcome depending on how active they are /daily shape

Murrock isnt Wrect. I dont have any interest in protecting Wrectify whatsoever. Murrock is french canadian, I speak french with him. It's 100% sure accurate. :icon_lol:

Lightweight!

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2011, 01:53:23 pm »
Well slythe, we just need to have a look at worpex and ugri's bank account. I'm sure there will be anonymous pay-ins!

Just trolling around  :icon_mrgreen:

But its also misterious to me that murrock making a dumb comment, but dont flaming so he doesnt seem upset about worpex not letting him in. Secret things going on in here!

Offline rygorych

• Super-Blademaster
  • Pro Troll
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Ebo
  • Race: Orc
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2011, 01:57:50 pm »
I thought the reason for his DQ was his suiciding darkness on Deathrose?

Offline Murrock

• Peon
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: MightyMurrock
  • Race: Human
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2011, 04:07:31 pm »
The sad part about this community is the fact that you are self-centered to a point where you're just disgusting. You always keep the spots to the same usual players and refuse anyone else with any background they may have, yet you want to increase the ffa community?

Not to mention the way most of you behave towards new players trying to play free for all for the first couple times. You don't want to have new people to play with, new playstyles, different kind of games with unusual players that you can't predict what they will do. Whenever someone wants to try a new gametype, he is greeted as if he is full of shit, or seen as Murrock 'cause you see me everywhere as every new player or current player.

At least be fair with everyone and allow new players to play a new gametype rather than always behave like assholes just because these players are more aggressive than passive & crying hoarding faggots.

Just a heads up, and btw I didn't apply 3 times, just on Bubblez. Paranoia is awesome, huh.

Murrock out.

Offline rygorych

• Super-Blademaster
  • Pro Troll
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Ebo
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2011, 04:35:38 pm »
You broke my heart, Tina :(

Offline Peregrine

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Peregrine
  • Coins: 168
  • Race: Random
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2011, 04:57:59 pm »
WOAH stop with your sad story Murrock you are full of shit.

We encourage new players, look at the season player list. Look at the guys who are active. Guys who just came last season and are playing this season: Red, Rain, Kruppe, Johny, starshaped, beljone.

Guys who are new this season: Kane, blooder, healingwind, gloryfades, persuade.

Thats a huge percentage. You mad you aren't in? Maybe if you weren't a huge troll that ruined game after game that you played/subbed/hosted etc and weren't a retard you would be in. This is a game and looks like people dont like playing it with you. Not cause you're better but because you're a dick.

Ugrilainen

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2011, 05:38:39 pm »
Ok I splitted the topic cause murrock's case is a mere detail in next season.

This is I hope my final message about this troll story.

1- Why you arent in the league

Mr Murrock you were welcomed in FML last season as a fresh new player you were. After one season, we got to know you better and we think the league will be better without you.

Trolling can be fine (god we all love Q-veta here!) as long as it's not coupled with anger and aggresivness towards other players.

Also, intentionnal game ruining and suiciding as you did on deathrose against darkness is a major issue. This is not the kind of league we want to run.

Finally and I didnt really wanted to bring that up but here we go, you tried to push your friend Mannarcai (aka cai, aka dkh.katun) to crash S10 semi 1 he was hosting (the 4 uds'one) just because it would be fun. Thank you cai for not having done that (I wish YOU would have applied).

SO you trying to appear as the white knight representing new players we would reject is indeed funny.

2- New players

Even if it's pointless, I'll react to this comment you already made to me on your second applicationnal smurf Huoal.Tl yesterday. All new players who applied are in but one (Mouzyou) because of arithmetical impossibility. Even Worpex resigned to let the most new ppl in possible. Still, I'm confident Mouzyou will have a shot since 2 guys are not responding at all yet (this happens every season)

3- Conclusion

You cry you arent in the league but dude... you did not apply :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 05:40:18 pm by Ugrilainen »

Offline DarKNeSSCaLLs

• Blademaster
  • The Imbalanced one
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: DarKNeSSCaLLsMe
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2011, 06:41:59 pm »
Keke owned

Offline Murrock

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2011, 07:06:14 pm »
Ok I splitted the topic cause murrock's case is a mere detail in next season.

This is I hope my final message about this troll story.

1- Why you arent in the league

Mr Murrock you were welcomed in FML last season as a fresh new player you were. After one season, we got to know you better and we think the league will be better without you.

Trolling can be fine (god we all love Q-veta here!) as long as it's not coupled with anger and aggresivness towards other players.

Also, intentionnal game ruining and suiciding as you did on deathrose against darkness is a major issue. This is not the kind of league we want to run.

Finally and I didnt really wanted to bring that up but here we go, you tried to push your friend Mannarcai (aka cai, aka dkh.katun) to crash S10 semi 1 he was hosting (the 4 uds'one) just because it would be fun. Thank you cai for not having done that (I wish YOU would have applied).

SO you trying to appear as the white knight representing new players we would reject is indeed funny.

2- New players

Even if it's pointless, I'll react to this comment you already made to me on your second applicationnal smurf Huoal.Tl yesterday. All new players who applied are in but one (Mouzyou) because of arithmetical impossibility. Even Worpex resigned to let the most new ppl in possible. Still, I'm confident Mouzyou will have a shot since 2 guys are not responding at all yet (this happens every season)

3- Conclusion

You cry you arent in the league but dude... you did not apply :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Ah! An invitation to a debate, love ya french brother. Let's review the facts.

I did not suicide darkness on deathrose, I actually gayed my own friend more than anything else, than, just like any other ffa player, I just lived on to gay with heroes just cause.. well, I can.

Concerning Cai, fuck that would've been hilarious.

I didn't cry about myself, in fact, I only applied as Bubblez which we know how that turned out since you're a super detective. If you may know, If I wanted to play, htrt asked me to play on his name since you denied Bubblez for obvious reasons.

And if you want to know why Cai didn't apply, I have already stated why. Htrt & me invited him to play some ffas and get him to league with you guys since he has some great potential, but I think we all know how that turned out to be. You all behaved like animals with him, and that's why I made that post.

If you can't be mature about it, and letting the trolling I did aside and speak to a human being, that just proves you're just a little kid, and that is really the sad story here. So yeah, keep speaking as if you revealed everything about this whole situation and have the answers to everything. You know nothing and you just proved how dumb you are by accusing me of going onto htrt's account to... refuse to play the league? I mean, seriously? What kinda f'king thinking is that. I've been playing with the guy for over 5 years, and I'd just be like "hey man, watch this, it's gonna be so funny lolol". You're just being stupid there, even for a French from France.

Offline FML|WorpeX

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Crypt Lord King
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: WorpeX
  • Race: Undead
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2011, 07:15:18 pm »
Sorry Murrock, It is difficult to take someone whose been trolling for the past 3 months seriously. It's interesting that you're acting like a human being for once. Had you shown this side of you before, we might not have been so quick to deny "Tina" from the league.

Ugrilainen

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2011, 07:15:33 pm »
About htrt he told me that you had his account password and that we shouldnt trust any trolling htrt account would do on garena.

Cai didnt apply because of Htrt resigning I believe, since he was the one convincing him to do so. I tried to make him apply, he said he would, sadly he didnt.

About the rest, do you question your behavior sometimes? Or you just blame others all the time? What about you wanting to crash the semi, you want to explain that?

and letting the trolling I did aside and speak to a human being

Yeah doing that I'd love to see you play because you are a good player. Notice that I didnt call you stupid/kid, this is what is called "maturity".

Offline Murrock

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2011, 07:25:32 pm »
Nah, that's not maturity, that's called having manners or not.
Your little ending of "look at me I won :D:D:D:D" to make yourself feel better is what I was referring to.

Cai didn't apply for mostly the reasons I stated above. See how you're wrong again, thinking you know more about people I've been gaming with for over 5 years over me?

As stated above, again, in a different way, I have nothing to say for myself regarding the crashing semi. But for one thing, I did know Cai wouldn't do it, but joking around with it was funny enough and driving Htrt mad about it was priceless as well. I have to say I would've laughed my ass off if he did though, gotta be honest with ya there.

Offline Murrock

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2011, 07:31:01 pm »
Sorry Murrock, It is difficult to take someone whose been trolling for the past 3 months seriously. It's interesting that you're acting like a human being for once. Had you shown this side of you before, we might not have been so quick to deny "Tina" from the league.

Make that years. Except, I behaved around those who I had fun with. Those who played in the Yane days and don't pretend to not remember, or actually have memory would know that I actually played good games when I wanted to and didn't have objectives of raping noobelves (<3 Renaud) or gaying Eshan every time.

But honestly, that ain't even the point here. I'm not here for me, I just think it's sad how you (being the community, some people being excluded, but most aren't) behaved with Cai and some other people I have tried to get to play ffa.

Ugrilainen

« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2011, 07:34:40 pm »
For Cai, you know him better than I do. I didnt acted with him "like an animal" though, I really wanted him in very much.

Anyway I'm happy we talk.

Your little ending of "look at me I won :D:D:D:D" to make yourself feel better is what I was referring to.

Nah idc, frankly I'm happy you act normal and we can actually have a conversation.