April 20, 2024, 12:12:53 am

Author Topic: Season 11 Kick-off!  (Read 7522 times)

L77

Re: Season 11 Kick-off!
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2011, 12:07:28 pm »
Out of town for a week and replaced...ffs....

Offline KiLLyoSeLF

• Grunt
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: KiLLyoSeLF
  • Race: Random
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2011, 12:12:51 pm »
Well are you able to play at your original match's scheduled time? And you might get a shot in second round of qualifiers.

Ugrilainen

« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2011, 01:22:34 pm »
Out of town for a week and replaced...ffs....

Hey L77, How are you?

Scheduling 4 players game is very difficult. Had we known you'd be back on thursday we would have hold your spot. But when a player isnt communicating at all with the admins (sent you several emails on different adresses) we have no way to know when the player will be back, what is he doing? Is he still interested in the league? We never saw you on garena neither so it's hard you know?  :icon_confused:

The show must go on, we had players who wanted to be in and were available so it's only fair we gave them a spot (deadline is sunday for round 1).

There will be 6 more qualifiers games to be played with potential players dropping or not showing up. I suggest that when you are able to, you show up to these games and be ready to replace anyone not coming. This happen regularly.

We really want you in L77. A ffa league isnt that easy to manage, being able to organize multiples games with 4 differents ppl having differents schedules and living all over the world. Any lasting absence should be notified to us so we adapt accordingly, we did that a lot in the past (Pinball/Slythe/Brainman last season for example).

L77

« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2011, 01:43:45 pm »
Oh, I understand.  Was more pissed at myself there, need to check my e-mail more often.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 01:53:26 pm by L77 »