April 24, 2024, 10:23:37 pm

Author Topic: PREDICTIONS!!!!!!  (Read 2232 times)

Offline Wrecktify

• FML Contributor
  • Blademaster
  • Supreme Admin of FML
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SerWrecktify
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Night Elf
PREDICTIONS!!!!!!
« on: April 07, 2014, 09:46:12 am »
Code: [Select]
M16
:United_Kingdom: :ne: WarchiefRich
:USA: :ne: Mog[Skynet]
:Germany: :ne: fAil.Life
:USA: :ud: PLZLEAVEDUCK

M17
:France: :hu: Jey_s_Tears
:Kazakhstan: :ud: DV-
:Russia: :orc: Ludix
:USA: :ra: Ashalar

M18
:Russia: :ra: TheGreatWall
:USA: :ra: Persuade
:Germany: :hu: yAwS
:Germany: :hu: Humans7ar

M19
:Finland: :ne: j33.
:Canada: :ne: Renaud
:Hungaria: :ne: Tyrant66
:Germany: :orc: Pinballmap

M20
:Bulgaria: :ud: Magadansky
:Russia: :orc: Ostone
:USA: :ne: Wrecktify
:USA: :ud: Yane

Offline Wrecktify

• FML Contributor
  • Blademaster
  • Supreme Admin of FML
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SerWrecktify
Re: PREDICTIONS!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2014, 10:09:04 am »
M16

WCR will unleash his ultimate trushot-roar-drums-endurance aurad mass ballista strategy (finally) in order to prove he belongs in this league.  first to fall wil be Duck, who will foolishly have massed gargs expecting a chippo attack.  Little does he know 25 glaives are about to rain on his face.  He will rage quit, and WCR will quickly move to fail life, whose mass dryads will fair just as poorly against Mista Ballista.

Mog, who like most godly elves has dropped the potm from his rotation (and thus he has 0 ability to scout now) will be running around the map in vain, because before he knows it 12 zepplins will be dropping (you guessed it) glaives on his main.  Starfall cleans up, easy win for WCR.

M17

Really their only chance is to 3v1 Ludix from the start.  Sadly when they finally decide to 2v1 him he will be 7-6-6 with mass mass items and expos. 

M18

Humanstar stinks this season, Yaws wotn show, Pesuade is too good, and TGW will be too busy building towers around a defenseless peninsula.

M19

Really I think PBM will win this match, for no other reason than he really shouldnt.  Renaud will either oversleep from a poutine-induced coma, or show up rustier than the titanic. Meanwhile Gee-train is probably feeling very confindent as his last romp on this map crowned him champion.  Tyrant, with 3x 3rds in his pocket, is definitely Hungary for his first win.  He kicked my butt this last weekend in the playffa cup thing, so he's definitely got the chops.   All the while the Pinball Wizard will be biding his time to strike!  Will he win!? Well my prediction says no.  But my heart says yes!

M20

Wrecktify will rush Yane, who will fold faster than Superman on laundry day.  Meanwhile, Maga will mass expos and engage in a long battle with Ostone.  Once its a threeway, Wrecktify will pour all his resources into a chippo-vs-bat battle with Ostone while Maga hoards.  Once both orc and elf are broke, Maga will inexplicably pour all his resources into fighting Wrecktify while the orc rebuilds.  Maga will then manip Wrecktify into suiciding him, giving Ostone a well earned victory.  #historyrepeating.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 10:18:17 am by Wrecktify »

Offline Persuade

• FML Contributor
  • Super-Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: persuade
  • Race: Random
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2014, 11:50:24 am »
subtle, young one

Offline FML|WorpeX

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Crypt Lord King
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: WorpeX
  • Race: Undead
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2014, 06:32:51 pm »
M16

Mog lost on this map in the finals but he knows how to play on it. WCR has probably never even heard of it and Duck doesn't practice at all, let alone practice new maps. Fail has probably played it on Ladder. With that said, I predict Mog to win. Hes the smartest player in this match and has been crushing it all season!

M17

Ludix is awesome and he impressed me on ladder recently by handing my dumb self a manip-sandwich. I think his evolution from solo-pro to ffa-pro is finally complete. In this game, he will dominate DV and Ashalar. Likely push them around all game. However, Jey will inevitably win due to mass towers and playing extremely passive.

M18

yAwS will suicide Persuade, TGW will mass towers. Humanstar will lose all his units to creeps. When Persuade is dead, Yaws will start to fight TGWs towers but lose most of his army in the process. With both players weak, Humans7ar will have finally found a way to beat the creeps by mind controlling them all. His massive army of dragons will overwhelm his opponents until they turn on him one fateful day and kill him. In the end, Persuade will win because I forgot what I was even talking about.

M19

This game will quite possibly be the longest game in FML history. Renaud will rush out Pinballmap because that it was he does now and then join Tyrant and j33 in mining the entire map out at 50. I predict Renaud to win, simply because hes cute.

M20

Maga and Wrecktify will suicide each other. Yane will clean up.

Offline FML|Mog

• Global Moderator
  • Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Mog[skynet]
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2014, 11:00:25 pm »
M16

why even predict this match, it all depends on who spawns next to rich and whop spawns cross map. Easy win for cross map player no matter who it is. Unless duck suicides cross map player or something ^^

M17

Ludix would be the obvious choice, but I think he will get teamed pretty hard and Jeys is pretty clever so.... he will pull out the win with mass tp and towers with only a few buildings left.

M18

This will be an entertaining game! Didn't get to see anything from Persuade last round, so expecting a bit better of a game this time around. If he plays orc I think he will win! GW is dark horse in this one. He could probably build up a nice gold advantage vs these players and pull out a late game win.

M19

This is a replayx8 kind of game. After 7 hours of hoard/manip Tyrant will win. Nothing more to say really.

M20

This is definitely the kind of game where Ostone could get ignored for a long period of time. And he is good enough to take advantage of that position  :icon_cool:

Offline Jey_s_TeArS

• Official FML Streamer
  • Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Jey_s_TeArS
  • Race: Human
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2014, 08:31:39 am »
M16
Fail vs Rich fight to Death, Duck try to get 2nd/3rd by sniping in some of their fights. Mog rules.

M17

Since I manipped 3 players to team him, Ludix sweared to bury me in every games including FML, and so far he is in a 100% streak. Therefore I can already call that this game will be an impossible to win tower defense attemp for Khaz Modan. Meanwhile Ashalar and DV- will have good times hoarding and creeping, DV- will probably creep faster (because undead) and lead the teaming against well fed but poor Ludix. Game will turn in an interesting solo (faster if Ludix is forced to crossmap me) where I gotta bet on Ashalar as he will be less tired playing in EST against Old Europe.

M18

I can't wait to see this game, no doubt it will be the best of the round.

M19

Renaud wipe Tyrant early because he likes to do that on passive players. PBM miss the early rush  because tower creeping is not an option on that map. Renaud says he's broke, j33 tries to 100s him 2 times. Renaud is now broke, j33 has 9 chims 8 hyppos in a corner.
GEE GEE, Renaud is finnished.

M20

Ostone will play the solo boat but ain't no Potemkine, I bet on an early rush from Wreck here. Ostone 4th. Maga seems to have gain weight this season, I don't see him in the best spot for the 3 way - human centiped - with Wreck and Yane. The latter has shown tremendous skill when Wreck is just a self wrecking crew. I will pick Yane because Wreck get too emotional when playing Maga
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 08:34:53 am by Jey_s_TeArS »

Offline humans7ar

• Tauren
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: humans7ar
  • Race: Human
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2014, 11:56:33 am »
M18

2 giant's persuade vs yaws :O i see 0% win-rate for humanstar lol...
i'm so fucking bored of this game i hope i will be in good shape see ya ;-)