Author Topic: M5:  (Read 6781 times)

Offline l[V]laJiN

• Grunt
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: llVllaJiN
  • Race: Undead
Re: M5:
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2011, 01:27:21 pm »
Until someone shows me bry4n and nebu in the same game, I have good reasons for my suspicions, like matching apm and hotkeys, demeanor, and grammatical errors. Nebu "disappears" the same time this guy shows up, and I have received from both the same deceitful private messages on battle.net; in both the past and present. I have a good track record for outting nebu's hacking aliases.

I will confirm Friday the 12th, 14:00 EST

From comparing IPs, I can assure you that Alpacino is not Nebu.

I volunteer there is a possibility you are right. But I also know its trivial for programmers (esp mischief programmers) to IP spoof. I occasionally see it attached to many people who download torrents these days from possibly monitored websites by security companies. I also know that its trivial to change the country codes on Garena. In any case, I don't care if he plays in this league. If I find myself in a game with him, it won't be the FFA people are going to expect. 

Offline aQ.Gammel

• Peon
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: aQ.Gammel
  • Race: Random
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2011, 01:29:31 pm »
Friday the 12th, 14:00 EST is ok ;)

Offline FML|WorpeX

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Crypt Lord King
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: WorpeX
  • Coins: 100
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2011, 02:48:26 pm »
Until someone shows me bry4n and nebu in the same game, I have good reasons for my suspicions, like matching apm and hotkeys, demeanor, and grammatical errors. Nebu "disappears" the same time this guy shows up, and I have received from both the same deceitful private messages on battle.net; in both the past and present. I have a good track record for outting nebu's hacking aliases.

I will confirm Friday the 12th, 14:00 EST

From comparing IPs, I can assure you that Alpacino is not Nebu.

I volunteer there is a possibility you are right. But I also know its trivial for programmers (esp mischief programmers) to IP spoof. I occasionally see it attached to many people who download torrents these days from possibly monitored websites by security companies. I also know that its trivial to change the country codes on Garena. In any case, I don't care if he plays in this league. If I find myself in a game with him, it won't be the FFA people are going to expect. 

Trust me Majin, I know who his AKA is, and it is not nebu.

Match confirmed for Friday the 12th, 14:00 EST!

Offline FML|WorpeX

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Crypt Lord King
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: WorpeX
  • Coins: 100
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2011, 06:19:05 pm »
Sorry for the website downtime. Did this game happen?