April 26, 2024, 09:50:19 am

Author Topic: Grand Finals Preview  (Read 1602 times)

Offline FML|WorpeX

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Crypt Lord King
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: WorpeX
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Undead
Grand Finals Preview
« on: October 03, 2011, 07:25:51 pm »
Congratulations to all the players who have made it this far in the league and I want to give a big thanks to everyone who played! Season 10 has been great and it ran smoothly from start to finish!

We have a tough match-up to wrap up the season. The following players have become one of four finalists, but only one will go down in history as the champion!

:Austria: :orc: DasElend - The Orc player who has consistently made waves throughout FML and year after year has come through with impressive performances and wins. He is not only one of the most feared Orc players in FML, but in the entire FFA scene. Despite this, he has yet to pick up a championship title. He has home-field advantage here, perhaps that will tilt the game in his favor and grant him that illusive crown!

:Canada: :hu: htrt - The solo player turned FFA star came back again for Season 10 and in a big way! He is one of few players to successfully combine techniques from both gametype's and meld them together into one devastating combination of insane Micro, Macro and "FFA Sense". Look towards him to unleash his trademark Alchemist/Rifle combination onto his enemies and score the Human race another FML title!

:Bulgaria: :ud: Magadansky - What would an FML Final be without a past champion in the match vying to claim another crown? Season 7 champion Magadansky wants to do just that. By choosing the anti-orc map "Deadlock" in the Semi-Finals he was able to out-micro his fellow undead players and score a spot here in his second season final. His map advantage will wear thin here however, as the orc master DasElend gets map choice here. Even with this disadvantage, Magadansky is a fighter and will put up one hell of a fight in order to be the third multi-season champion!

:Germany: :hu: Humans7ar - The "Darkhorse" in this match comes in the form of a player who came into Season 10 as a relatively unknown player. Yet that didn't stop him from pulling his way into the semi-finals and taking a hard fought win! He might not be the favorite in this match, but he is far from being a pushover! Look towards him to continue the momentum hes been building and try to score a championship crown!

Map: TBA
Date: TBA
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 07:30:00 pm by FML|WorpeX »

Offline FML|Renaud

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • ex King of FFA
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: FML_Renaud
  • Race: Night Elf
Re: Grand Finals Preview
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2011, 10:58:17 pm »
I fear Darkness more than Daselend!
That dr is evil!!!!

Can't wait to see the game!

Offline hydro

• Shaman
  • Never give me your phone number!
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: UnholydreadlorD
  • Race: Undead
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2011, 02:07:19 am »
I thought that I was supposed to be in this game?

Offline FML|Renaud

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • ex King of FFA
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: FML_Renaud
  • Race: Night Elf
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2011, 09:50:04 am »
well you thought wrong