April 28, 2024, 01:14:44 pm

Author Topic: [Article] Making the Cut #1  (Read 1315 times)

Offline FML|WorpeX

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Crypt Lord King
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: WorpeX
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Undead
[Article] Making the Cut #1
« on: October 02, 2013, 11:10:14 pm »
:hu: :ne: :orc: :ud: :ra: :ra2: :hu: :ne: :orc: :ud: :ra: :ra2: 

Making the Cut #1

:hu: :ne: :orc: :ud: :ra: :ra2: :hu: :ne: :orc: :ud: :ra: :ra2: 

With 4 matches left in the second week, many of us are asking the same question. Who will be cut after the first week? Only the top 40 players will move on!! For some players, the answer is obvious, for others, not so much. In this article, I will be going over the last 4 matches and what they mean for who will - and who wont - qualify!!

Who is already in?

At this point, it's very safe to say that if you have OVER 15 points, you're going to be advancing into round 3. This means anyone from  :Kazakhstan: A-r-m-a and up on the official standings.

Match P16 is going to be a game about the second elimination period, rather then the first one coming up. These players are fighting for future survival, but all 4 have already qualified into round 3. 

:Peru: :ud: NoMercy2 is the only guy below 15 points right now who is guaranteed a round 3 spot thanks to his bonus point for having the highest score in his first game. That is, as long as he shows up and plays the game anyway.

Who is already out?

As of now, there are already a number of players who are in the list of removed from the league. Some of them never even showed up for a game while others simply didn't perform in their first 2 matches. Here is the current list of eliminated players:

1. :Belarus: :ne: Krichok
2. :USA: :hu: PrattCity-B-tch
3. :Germany: :ud: WeAkUD
4. :USA: :ra: Eshan
5. :France: :ud: Krav / :Belarus: :ne: Rellik1 (:Germany: FAiL.Life permanently replaced one of these 2)
6. :Australia: :orc: Elessar (Rage Quit)
7. :Russia: :ud: Hurry
8. :USA: :orc: Reflekkt

Sadly, regardless of the events in the last 3 crucial matches, these guys are done for the season.

On the bubble

Anyone with 15 points is on the bubble. This where the elimination will happen. If you have this many points, its time to start worrying. HOWEVER, you're not down and out just yet. A tie-breaker is what will be making difference between who makes it and who doesn't.

We have a LARGE list consisting of many big names who are in trouble when it comes to elimination time. This includes: :Sweden: SheepCanFly, :Germany: PwNu.Wan, :USA: FiRel)rAgOn and :USA: BeastModeyz. If you have 15 points, you have a much higher chance of being eliminated then you do surviving into the next week.

The Final Games

The results of these games will determine who gets into week 3 of FML and who doesn't. Last place in all 3 of these games is going to be "on the bubble" with the exception of NoMercy2. Good luck to all those still to play!! There is a lot of pressure riding on P22, P23 and P24!!
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 11:28:14 pm by FML|WorpeX »

Offline Meeds

• FML Bets Season 2 Winner
  • Tauren
    • View Profile
    • GProxy++
  • B.net Account: Meeds.
  • Coins: 20
  • Race: Human
Re: [Article] Making the Cut #1
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2013, 01:31:17 pm »
Thanks for this !

One question : I have 35 points, so I will be qualified, but when round 2 starts, how much points will I have ? Do I keep my 35 points are do you reset to zero everyone points ?

Offline FML|Mage

• FML Bets Season 1 Winner
  • Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: practice_mage
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Night Elf
Re: [Article] Making the Cut #1
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2013, 01:34:03 pm »
You keep your 35 points.
Hi