April 25, 2024, 08:38:31 am

Author Topic: This Week in FML: 8/30  (Read 2112 times)

Offline FML|Mage

• FML Bets Season 1 Winner
  • Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: practice_mage
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Night Elf
This Week in FML: 8/30
« on: August 30, 2013, 01:38:17 pm »
:FMLN:

Upcoming Events

Sunday September 1st, 14:00EST/20:00CET: FML Season 16 Grand Finals!  Featuring :Bulgaria: :ud: XoZ_Magadansky, :USA: :ne: DFM, :Germany: :hu: Lightweight!, and :Serbia: :ra: Svedirko.

FML Season 17 Applications Open!  Deadline September 9th. Apply Here!

Sunday September 1st, 11:30EST/17:30CET: ELO Boost Tournament!  More Information

Last Week’s Recap

The most important thing to occur over the last week was the In Search for Freedom FML CupFull Information.

FML|Worpex and myself shoutcasted the finals game which went fantastically, Part 1 & Part 2

FML|Persuade and I shoutcasted a game from the tournament as well that provides some more basic level insight for those that haven't played as much. Link

Since I didn’t want to detract from the cup last week, we skipped out on This Week in FML.  So we haven’t had any coverage of the FML Season 16 Semi-Finals.  Our winner, :Germany: :hu: Lightweight played a solid game and managed to advance to his first final ever, so congratulations to him!

I also shoutcasted it for anyone interested in seeing watching the VOD. link

What’s New in the Forum?

The FML Twitch.TV stream has managed to hit 100+ subscribers, quite the milestone.  For all the FML social media information check out FML Media by FML|Mage

PlayFFA Ladder by FML|Mage.  The second best place to find all the latest updates for the PlayFFA ladder!  The first of course being to register at playffa.com!

What I’ve Learned about FFA by Dovekie.  This wasn’t created this week, but it’s a fascinating thread showing the learning curve of Dovekie.  His first thoughts are a bit scattered, but as he plays more he comes back with better and more scientific posts.  It’s been quite active and is absolutely worth checking out!

Show/Dream/Fantasy Matchups by Slythe.  A thread with an interesting concept.  It’s all about who you’d like to see playing each other.  Doesn’t have to be realistic, just what you want to see!

Replay of the Week

From the past week we have two interesting ones, though both were mentioned earlier.  They’re the replays that were shoutcasted by your loveable FML admins.  In addition, you can check out all of the tournament replays here

I’ll be a bit busy moving throughout the next week, but if anyone has a suggestion for what they’d like to see casted next put it in the comments section!

As always, find all the latest news at Facebook.com/FFAMasters, and subscribe to us on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/user/FFAMasters.  Lastly, make sure to follow us on Twitch.TV to watch live games and shoutcasts at http://www.twitch.tv/ffamastersleague/profile
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 03:27:21 pm by FML|Pinballmap »
Hi

Offline svedirko

• Grunt
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: svedirko
  • Race: Random
Re: This Week in FML: 8/30
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2013, 03:26:23 pm »
mage you fuck me with flag again! :D

Offline Pinballmap

• FML Contributor
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Replay Master
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Pinballmap
  • Race: Orc
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2013, 03:27:52 pm »
Fixed =) I know that ur serbian and not russian, svedirko.

Offline svedirko

• Grunt
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: svedirko
  • Race: Random
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2013, 03:32:11 pm »
its second time this happens..like all my life people call me marko instead of mirko :D

Offline FML|Mage

• FML Bets Season 1 Winner
  • Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: practice_mage
  • Race: Night Elf
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2013, 11:13:49 pm »
its second time this happens..like all my life people call me marko instead of mirko :D

XD Clearly PBM loves you more than I do haha.

Sorry about that though, not sure why I continue to do it.  If it makes you feel better you aren't the only one haha.  I see one set of colors and always choose the same flag, regardless of it's right or not ^-^
Hi