April 28, 2024, 03:35:31 pm

Author Topic: reschedule  (Read 2004 times)

Offline Peregrine

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Peregrine
  • Coins: 168
  • Race: Random
reschedule
« on: September 18, 2011, 04:27:19 pm »
Um...so lovetrance never confirmed our match so obviously I wasnt there. Renaud confirmed it 20 mins prior to start even without lovetrance and then subbed me as well...can we get a reschedule or as darkness said on ffareplays can i sub into another match? Doesnt seem fair I dont get to play the match was never confirmed

Ugrilainen

Re: reschedule
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2011, 04:29:38 pm »
best shot for you would have been to actually show up at today's game like i told ya. We needed sub/replacement, we used w8man and y.z : it could have been you

Offline Peregrine

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2011, 05:11:25 pm »
best shot? i wasnt online all day moving in my new apartment. cant be ready at moments notice thats why we take time to schedule the games! two of the players in our match werent even there we should reschedule

Ugrilainen

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2011, 05:19:08 pm »
then last best shot would be to be present for the other games to be played. Schedule in M37 mb, we need someone there as w8man was moved. Let's wait for worpex on this but that would be an option

Offline Peregrine

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2011, 05:22:03 pm »
i can try and schedule in m37 if thats the only option. but the players in our match seem to be willing to reschedule also so that might be best choice? i mean i wouldn't even give a crap but it looks like i actually have a shot at making playoffs. plus i just wanna enjoy my match! dont wanna get screwed out of it. lets see what worp/reno say too

Ugrilainen

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2011, 05:24:46 pm »
i can try and schedule in m37 if thats the only option. but the players in our match seem to be willing to reschedule also so that might be best choice? i mean i wouldn't even give a crap but it looks like i actually have a shot at making playoffs. plus i just wanna enjoy my match! dont wanna get screwed out of it. lets see what worp/reno say too

I understand that's why I'mwilling to help you. Rematching is not an option. We have space in M37, just try to fit in at your best.

Offline FML|Renaud

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • ex King of FFA
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: FML_Renaud
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Night Elf
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2011, 05:29:52 pm »
of course everyone in your match wants to rematch... they all lost!

and i don't think it was rash to confirm the game, you had agreed on the time and simply din't check it the day of, or post asking what was going (what yz did)

Offline Peregrine

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2011, 12:22:15 am »
i remember so many times from previous seasons if a guy confirms it an hour before the match then thats too late. obviously thats so last minute! i did check it the day of just earlier in the morning and the night before too. so are you putting me in M37? otherwise idk whats wrong with rescheduling