April 28, 2024, 05:19:37 pm

Author Topic: Banning & unbanning  (Read 1788 times)

Offline crackle.bet

Banning & unbanning
« on: June 13, 2013, 06:01:13 pm »
Hello FML players,

I've tried to join a clan FML custom game recently but discovered that I've been banned by uglirainen (reason: 'preteaming').

I've not played for a month or so and remember being banned by the player a month or two ago. At the time I whispered him to unban me and watch the replay of the game prior to the ban. The ban was not justified since I was not teaming with any other player in the game. I believe he was suspicious because the game ended between the last two players (me and the remaining player) right after he was defeated/left. The reason for this was that I was no longer interested in playing in the custom game and left to save time, however, no preteaming occurred.

I ask you to consider this and please unban my account:
crackle.bet on useast

Ugri2

Re: Banning & unbanning
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2013, 06:18:27 pm »
crackle.bet is not banned so i guess it was another account

Ugri2

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2013, 06:24:38 pm »
k found your ip, you were the :orc: with marcus.aurelius :ne: teaming me all game on Sunrock Cove

You guys had time to lose since you enjoyed teaming me for 70 minutes (thats how long the game lasted) but then both decided to leave together 15 seconds after I was dead not finishing the game.

You then joined the next game - proving you still had more time to play ffa together - and I kicked you and banned you.

Offline crackle.bet

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2013, 12:10:03 am »
I did not team you so do not know what you are referring to. Have you watched the replay? That would be better evidence than your opinion. Do not let your emotions dictate your logic.

I ask that you still consider unbanning me since there was no teaming.