March 29, 2024, 04:07:59 am

Author Topic: M30 Result  (Read 3906 times)

Offline FML|Renaud

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • ex King of FFA
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: FML_Renaud
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Night Elf
M30 Result
« on: September 07, 2011, 04:38:14 pm »
M30
:Germany: :orc: Kruppe
:Russia: :ne: LionZodiac
:Poland: :orc: Spirituus
:Sweden: :hu: DkH.Starshaped

Download Replay

(click to show/hide)

Offline hejpådigStarshaped

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: DkH.Starshaped
  • Race: Human
Re: M30 Result
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2011, 04:53:01 pm »
Way too cocky to try and win 1v3 >_<

Still, FFA is kind of boring what with all the downtime spent idle in your base and the skill set required is kind of unique and doesn't have a lot to do with actual skill at the game, but rather things like manipulation etc.

I'm learning a lot about FFA thanks to this league, I suppose =)

gg

Offline FML|Renaud

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • ex King of FFA
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: FML_Renaud
  • Race: Night Elf
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2011, 05:07:20 pm »
the trick to quick ffa, is to not have a 3 way, or have it later than sooner, so that the other player weakened each other enough to take them 2v1

Offline Kruppe

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2011, 06:16:21 pm »
the trick to quick ffa, is to not have a 3 way, or have it later than sooner, so that the other player weakened each other enough to take them 2v1

That's a nice idea!
Kruppe will keep that in mind, he promises.

My dear opponent DkH.starshaped,

your heroic efforts in this game will not be forgotten by me.

It was very nice to play versus you, because your skills in using your army are exceptional and fast.

You would have deserved the win, but Oponn did not smile on you.

GG,
Kruppe

Ugrilainen

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2011, 07:10:38 pm »

Still, FFA is kind of boring what with all the downtime spent idle in your base and the skill set required is kind of unique and doesn't have a lot to do with actual skill at the game, but rather things like manipulation etc.

gg

you do not learn anything, because you dont try. You are very touchy and cannot think clearly. Why in the world wouldnt you peace with red and hit yellow. You hit whoever pisses you off endlessly, this is not how ffa works.

You blaming yur defeat on a non existent 3vs1 which never happened show how small is your capacity to learn  :icon_eek:

Offline FML|red7z7

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: red7z7
  • Coins: 284
  • Race: Undead
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2011, 07:44:00 pm »
to be fair, madzoo attacked starshaped unprovoked many times when peacing was the obvious choice. i think madzoo underestimated kruppes gold by a lot

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2011, 08:39:18 pm »

gg

you do not learn anything, because you dont try. You are very touchy and cannot think clearly. Why in the world wouldnt you peace with red and hit yellow. You hit whoever pisses you off endlessly, this is not how ffa works.

You blaming yur defeat on a non existent 3vs1 which never happened show how small is your capacity to learn  :icon_eek:

Nah, I quickly killed one guy off and then proceeded to hit both the remaining players (hitting expos etc.). That's what I mean by 1v3. I provoked both players directly after killing the third, and I just couldn't handle it in the end. Best thing I could do was just take more expos and be more passive after winning so much ground but I was so afraid of running out of wood (not a lot of trees in the bases and no shredders).

The only issue going through my head though, was that I needed a completely different army to kill the orc then I did to kill the elf, so I really wanted one of them to kill the other >_<

Ugrilainen

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2011, 11:11:18 pm »

gg

Nah, I quickly killed one guy off and then proceeded to hit both the remaining players (hitting expos etc.). That's what I mean by 1v3. I provoked both players directly after killing the third, and I just couldn't handle it in the end. Best thing I could do was just take more expos and be more passive after winning so much ground but I was so afraid of running out of wood (not a lot of trees in the bases and no shredders).

The only issue going through my head though, was that I needed a completely different army to kill the orc then I did to kill the elf, so I really wanted one of them to kill the other >_<

Ffa is not only about fight, you need to have a larger view on what is happening. For you equation was kinda simple : red had big heroes, yellow ultramassive gold. You talked too aggressively all game on yellow to team red forgetting that the goal wasnt to take out red but to win the game.

You would have done well in any 1vs1. You should have stopped earlier the fight with red and make yellow spend a little of his gold. When the game would have been rebalanced, it was time to take out one of them with mass tp.

Offline hydro

• Shaman
  • Never give me your phone number!
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: UnholydreadlorD
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2011, 01:27:21 am »

gg

how is that a 1v3?  what a noob.  can't make simple decisions and blame everything on the game.

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2011, 07:36:22 am »

gg

how is that a 1v3?  what a noob.  can't make simple decisions and blame everything on the game.

1v1? come at me brah

Offline hydro

• Shaman
  • Never give me your phone number!
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: UnholydreadlorD
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2011, 10:03:39 am »
Okay.  Are you gonna make dhawks all game even though you lose over half of the fights and then blame the gametype? If you wanna see someone getting 1v3'd, you can watch my last fml game.  The only difference between my 1v3 and your 1v3 is that there are actually 3 other players in the game, they are the ones attacking me, and I didnt just go attack two different peoples' expos and say that it was a 1v3.  Also, I won my game.  And didnt completely lose it from beginning to end like you did.  Oh and I won more than three fights.  And I didnt talk shit on a whole bunch of people I lost to.

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2011, 11:20:19 am »
Okay.  Are you gonna make dhawks all game even though you lose over half of the fights and then blame the gametype? If you wanna see someone getting 1v3'd, you can watch my last fml game.  The only difference between my 1v3 and your 1v3 is that there are actually 3 other players in the game, they are the ones attacking me, and I didnt just go attack two different peoples' expos and say that it was a 1v3.  Also, I won my game.  And didnt completely lose it from beginning to end like you did.  Oh and I won more than three fights.  And I didnt talk shit on a whole bunch of people I lost to.

calm down nerd

Offline FML|WorpeX

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Crypt Lord King
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: WorpeX
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2011, 11:44:51 am »
oh come on hydro, you played vs 2 baddies and someone who went with a tavern hero combo as undead. that barely even counts. lol

Ugrilainen

« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2011, 11:45:37 am »
oh come on hydro, you played vs 2 baddies and someone who went with a tavern hero combo as undead. that barely even counts. lol

someone won the next game with it!