May 14, 2024, 03:20:03 pm

Author Topic: Killyoself Warning  (Read 4317 times)

Offline KiLLyoSeLF

• Grunt
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: KiLLyoSeLF
  • Race: Random
Re: Killyoself Warning
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2011, 08:24:03 pm »
When it was a 3-way, I kept trying to have a reason to stop teaming Johny but he kept pumping units. When I was down to TC/SH and would not be able to win hero arena vs Walking, I start killing my own units and quit harassing instead of suiciding Johny to the end. So when I no longer could win, I stopped instead of just trying to make Walking win. How is that preteam?

As for all the us vs LW, he hit both of us first and admitted he was suiciding us. No shit we kept hitting him. That's not preteam, thats LW making the conscious choice to 1v2 to give Johny the win. I get shit for being 100 food rushed, but 2 rounds in and I've been 100 food suicided 2 times--both times I predicted it pre-game, with the second ytime it being a first-come sub. And admins want to get angry with me for insulting them? Their scheduling deserves the insults. I don't see why I get all the shit when I am the one that has been suicided twice within 20 mins for zero game reasons.

Worpex, I'd like an explanation why it is okay for Ugri to tell LW in the hosted screen to suicide me and then lie and say I said I'd suicide LW. An admin telling one player to suicide the other? Ask Darkness, he should remember it. I assume Ugri will just lie again and claim it didn't happen.

Offline FML|WorpeX

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Crypt Lord King
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: WorpeX
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Undead
Re: Killyoself Warning
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2011, 09:07:23 pm »
I'm not sure why you would think I'd have an answer to that question Rabbit, since I was not at the match and I don't control Ugri's thoughts. Perhaps he was joking, I have no idea.

As for the pre-teaming issue in M13, I feel as if it was pretty clear pre-teaming, if not for the actions of the players themselves, then for their chat. However, the admin team wasn't really able to reach a full consensus on this issue and with Renaud practically pre-teaming in a game earlier without any consequence, it made it even harder to come to a full conclusion. Also, I checked the rulebook and noticed that the pre-teaming rule appears to be missing. Not sure what happened to it. I'll have to add it back in again.