May 13, 2024, 07:39:40 pm

Author Topic: Killyoself Warning  (Read 4315 times)

Ugrilainen

Killyoself Warning
« on: November 27, 2011, 01:01:10 pm »
All of the 3 admins gathered to discuss the matter of M13 and it was agreed (not easily) to accept M13 result as it is. So the preteam discussion is over and the game is considered valid.

Still, Worpex and I are sick of the insults we receive constantly from Killyoself. I dont know much league in which admins are insulted and happy to be.

To make a long story short, next insult sent by Killyoself to any admin on garena/ffareplays or ffamasters will result on Killyoself being kicked.

I feel really frustrated about this since I am the one who insisted to have Killyoself get a spot in the league and being directly qualified.

The warning is issued publicly to clarify the situation and avoid future drama and manipulation.

Offline Q-veta

• Tauren
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Jewish.Banker
  • Race: Human
Re: Killyoself Warning
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2011, 01:31:21 pm »
IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE HEAT STAY OUT OF THE KITCHEN

Ugrilainen

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2011, 01:39:09 pm »
IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE HEAT STAY OUT OF THE KITCHEN

If we stay out of the kitchen, there is no league  :icon_idea: :icon_mrgreen:

Offline Pinballmap

• FML Contributor
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Replay Master
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Pinballmap
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Orc
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2011, 01:41:58 pm »
its true, KillYoSelf is really unmannered..he insulted me for no reason in the clan fml channel -.-

Offline KiLLyoSeLF

• Grunt
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: KiLLyoSeLF
  • Race: Random
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2011, 01:49:00 pm »
Lol PBM you kno why I insulted you, and I've never ever once pretended I was mannered

Offline Rain

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: DkH.Rain
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2011, 03:07:08 pm »
...maybe you should pretend to be mannered?

Offline rygorych

• Super-Blademaster
  • Pro Troll
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Ebo
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2011, 03:16:47 pm »
I haven't watched the M13 game - I know I was kidding about preteaming back before the game was even played, but was there really serious concern about it?

Offline Peregrine

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Peregrine
  • Coins: 168
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2011, 05:27:46 pm »
so you concluded there was no preteam? can we get an explanation? because if what happened in this game is legal, then whose to say it wont happen again and again. especially considering what Q and reno did in my game too.

the Q and reno game, they pm peaced and me and hustar fought. I should have peaced hustar when i scouted them hoarding, and hustar should have too, but even if we did, we are already at a huge disadvantage.

and now with the walking/rabbit game, its on another level, i just hope that this doesn't become a trend we see more often because it would kill the league and turn it into an alliance league where everybody peaces vs the top players, then fights over 1st/2nd/3rd

Offline rygorych

• Super-Blademaster
  • Pro Troll
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2011, 05:40:08 pm »
I'm not sure I see a problem with teaming vs top players, Eshan. They are top players because they own 1v1. Why would someone who is awful at 1v1 would not want to team against them?

If you want to rank players in terms of how good they are at 1v1, why not play solo instead? Then I can tell you right now who deserves to win the league, it's that simple.

Offline Q-veta

• Tauren
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2011, 06:02:06 pm »
We made peace because we were right next to each other. It had nothing to do with any top players. Humans7ar couldn't micro very well that game because of his broken finger and connection problems and you wouldn't have beaten me either way. So there was no "teaming vs top players" involved.

Ugrilainen

« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2011, 06:36:29 pm »
@ eshan : imo preteam is something decided before the game even starts. In your game they just peaced according to position, then decided to take you out to get the 1vs1. I wasnt thrilled by the move, but I dont consider that preteam. I'm pretty sure if you had renaud's spot, Q would have asked you to peace.

For M13, I gave my opinion already.

As for future games, rabbit/walking wont be matched together since they already played so it wont happen again. Q we all know he like to peace early game to hoard peacefully : duty to the player in the game not to let him. Q is great but I noticed a certain weakness early game : if he isnt left hoarding, he is pretty killable. In the end, he is a beast. That's why he peaces, just dont let him.

Edit : I would have been far more berzerk on M13 if Lighweight would have reacted differently. But he acted cool on it so I suppose it is better to forget it. And I dont suspect anyone else in the league to organize preteam, i really like the community and trust it. Exception would be if i am matched with maga, we may preteam cause we love each other. Also If I am matched with Renaud we may do an Admin preteam but it is fair since we are admin  :icon_mrgreen:
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 06:40:29 pm by FML|Ugrilainen »

Offline FML|Renaud

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • ex King of FFA
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: FML_Renaud
  • Race: Night Elf
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2011, 06:44:32 pm »
actually, admin usually ends up suiciding each other :(
unless the 3 of us are in the game, then we go 3v1
ESPECIALLY if that 1 is dase

Offline Peregrine

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Peregrine
  • Coins: 168
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2011, 06:48:21 pm »
I was joking about clan lone preteam renaud and Q. I know they didn't preteam, they just did what was in their best interest. But once it was a 3way, and I was nearly dead, it would be in one of their interests to let me help them vs the other. They both thought they would win the solo, of course only one of them was right. Thats fine

But in the rabbit walking game, walking went out of his way to help rabbit throughout the game, actually LOWERING his own chances to win. preteam has to be decided before the game? i doubt either of them texted each other saying 'hey, lets preteam',

maybe preteam isnt the best word, this is more like conflict of interest. rabbit would like to win, but if he loses he would like walking to win. same for walking.

and also it makes it tough for walking to kill rabbits hidden base because in real life they are brothers and thats just messed up haha. so theyre not trying to be evil, its just that they have an inherent conflict of interest.

i know if my brother was in a game, and i lost, i would want to make him win (unless hes the one who killed me, bastard)

Offline rygorych

• Super-Blademaster
  • Pro Troll
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2011, 06:51:45 pm »
Conflict of interest for sure. Family members, clanmates, lovers (like me an johny) should not be in the same game, player or observers.

Offline Q-veta

• Tauren
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2011, 07:06:59 pm »
@ eshan : imo preteam is something decided before the game even starts. In your game they just peaced according to position, then decided to take you out to get the 1vs1. I wasnt thrilled by the move, but I dont consider that preteam. I'm pretty sure if you had renaud's spot, Q would have asked you to peace.

For M13, I gave my opinion already.

As for future games, rabbit/walking wont be matched together since they already played so it wont happen again. Q we all know he like to peace early game to hoard peacefully : duty to the player in the game not to let him. Q is great but I noticed a certain weakness early game : if he isnt left hoarding, he is pretty killable. In the end, he is a beast. That's why he peaces, just dont let him.

Edit : I would have been far more berzerk on M13 if Lighweight would have reacted differently. But he acted cool on it so I suppose it is better to forget it. And I dont suspect anyone else in the league to organize preteam, i really like the community and trust it. Exception would be if i am matched with maga, we may preteam cause we love each other. Also If I am matched with Renaud we may do an Admin preteam but it is fair since we are admin  :icon_mrgreen:
Actually it depends on the situation. If you're talking about that game yesterday with Maga, well it was 2 AM and I was very sleepy. I didn't even make towers! In the first round I didn't even stay at 50 at all. Plus in my qualifier many years ago some undead who was surrounded (I was too) necrowagoned me! And I still pulled it off.

No, my weakness is my inferior micro. Unless I'm fighting vs another human I'll probably be outmicroed.