May 02, 2024, 07:17:21 pm

Author Topic: TBR 3 | Teams  (Read 2933 times)

Offline FML|HighTac

• Administrator
  • Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: HighTac
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Night Elf
TBR 3 | Teams
« on: July 02, 2018, 04:28:46 pm »

VoD of Draft: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/280166720

Go and post your predictions in this thread!

Offline rbr.Godfather

Re: TBR 3 | Teams
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2018, 05:55:40 pm »
I bet my money on TMNT. I know every player there and their skill. Compared to the  other teams where in most of them are players which I never heard of makes my choice easier and completely logical. Fetta is best orc in the world. Aarni is the best FFA player in his family. Ostone is the player with the highest skill, not only in FFA, but in 1v1 as well. HighTac is a peacemaker until he gets 100 limit air and never control it (because hippos auto attack, and chims chases heroes) Jaod will be good if he dont drink so much before the game.

Silver medals I give to Scumulo brothers. Peru may failed in World Cup, but this Peruvian will lead his team to the top. All players are with nice skill and a lot of experience in FFA. Tox never showed for the best game in last fml, which puts some question marks on his performance against good players.After Ostone, he is the player with highest macro and micro. Renaud games will be longer than the World Cup itself. Prepare some Redbull energy drinks when you watch his games.

The bronze will go to Team Ravenclaw. Noexxx is one of the best players alive, but just like Messi in Argentina he won't be able to carry his team. Rein played really good and deserves a lot of credit for his performance.

Other honorable mentions are Trunks, which have really unpredictable team,Joey and Seksi looks strong,but all others in their team are not on the needed level to rule them all.

This is Eshan - the guy who dies every 15min.

Offline aarnikratti

• FML Contributor
  • Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: aarnikratti
  • Race: Random
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2018, 06:54:10 pm »
Teams TOP 5 skillwise
1. TMNT
Overall the largest scale of solid players for every game mode. And Fetta is better than what his reputation might assume.

2. Team Ravenclaw
Noe and Eshan makes alone this team very strong but they also have strong underrated players such as Rein, Wicked and Shorty. Not sure how ohn0 and lovesex can perform in real games.

3. Cumulobrothers

This team has some good potential. Cumulo and Tox are the heavyweight players here. Renaud and Rain are both former FML champions. Airenikus can win games with sneaky play. Other players are ok too.

4. Bad Manneroths
Seksi is in a really good shape but Wreck, Junker and AJIKAII are a bit mystery. Anyway, I see all those three players are enough experienced that they can perform make despite to that they havent been that active lately. Yellowcat is a good player but not experienced in real FML games.

5. Team HOT
Trunks only super heavyweight player here but other players can win games too.

Teams TOP5 cohesionwise
1. TMNT
All players are active and know each other very well.

2. Team HOT
QQs, Trunkzz and Ena will make strong anal... umm, team spirit here. ElTigre can also support the spirit here. Also Gradient who comes along well with those guys.  I think Peanut and Ena had some feud in the past but I think that will be forgived.

3. Team Ravenclaw
All ok here. They just have to keep politics out of their discussions, or the team's top rod, Eshan, Noe and Mog will get too pwned by Shorty. SomethingWicked is an important link between Russian players and the others.

4. Bad Manneroths
Some players here can probably find some togetherness from the old FFA times. Otherwise I see this team a bit divided between oldschool players (wreck, seksi, killin), quiet-in-discord-but-likes-to-play-guys (joey, junkerzam) and Russians. Anyway, at least its good that those Russians have some fellow landmates in this team.

5. Cumulobrothers
I don't see very much chemistry between players here. Tox already is a big ego. In turn Renaud is a total opposite counterpart. Though this team consists a couple of dynamic duos, Cumulo and Supremo together with Airenikus and Lexa (or I don't really know whether they are dynamic duo or not but at least they are Russians which will be enough at this point).
« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 04:09:26 am by aarnikratti »

Offline FML|Mog

• Global Moderator
  • Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Mog[skynet]
  • Race: Night Elf
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2018, 07:16:41 pm »
I see that ilovesex is listed here as ravenclaw but in the team channel we have jlexa instead. was there a trade?

Offline IWANTWC4

• Tauren
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: DONALD-TRUMP
  • Race: Random
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2018, 07:21:18 pm »
I see that ilovesex is listed here as ravenclaw but in the team channel we have jlexa instead. was there a trade?

Must be a mistake because jlexa is in our channel.

And to please hightac...

Cumulo brothers will win because we are led by my lawn mowing Peruvian.  We also have the greatest president ever along with a fellow night elf hoarder and someone in tox shi can be just as BM as me.

Second place will be TMNT they have an admin on their team so you know, abuse.  But DV is really fucking good and if he plays 75% of the matches he will carry.

Third team HOT.  Many germans with 2 german admins.  Not hard to figure it out....

4th and 5th?  I dont know who cares.  Both are garbage teams....jk.  ravenclaw will be 4th cause they have more depth than wrecks team.  Wreck only has 4 players, maybe just the top 4 will play all game idk.

Either way easy win for the Donald.  All we do is win win win.  Almost tired of all the winning!
Make america and ffa great again!
« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 07:29:05 pm by IWANTWC4 »

Offline b100death

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2018, 07:08:11 am »
1. DV & Eshan
Like the two strongest leaders in FFA comunity, it curious to know who will win beetwen these teams and who will be is capitan#1

2.Wrecktify bad manneroths.
There is no superstars like: supremo_internet, DIVINE_GRADIENT or fetta_the last pick between Scandinavians players, the tbr's story shows what you need to have players like these if you want to win !

3. HoT & Cumulo Brothers
For me it will be a surprise if Cumulo team wins atleast 1 game lol if they at least agree who's now their turn to play and do not quarrel will be an achievement :icon_biggrin:

HOT. I predict what will again be funny in the chat and horrible in games and someone get penalty for his team as always
« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 07:12:30 am by b100death »