My orc blade seeks vengeance!  :orc:

Offline bRain.Man

• Peon
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: bRain.Man_FML
  • Race: Random
Re: M14
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2011, 06:36:42 pm »
Okay. thx for moving me here. Im rly sick atm after this maltajourney.    about 2-3 hours sleep everyday and almost no food cuz the money kinda ran out in the sand it felt like :O
but yea hey my fault, not urs. i would rly prefere to play on sunday. cuz i might work both fri and saturday from 6-23 cet. not sure tho. havnt seen my gf in 3 weeks and we are both invited to her biolodical fathers place to grill some beefs. but if im 2 sick to go there i can of course play.  but might be good to have a sub rdy.
gonna sleep for 10 hours now b4 work so hopefully i feel at lot better 2morrow. and mb we can ask her father if we can see him on friday instead. and im not sure if i rly have to work the week-end (just gonna observe and learn for coming week-ends anyway). they are not 2 happy with me after taking 10 days off atm. so calling in sick might not be the best thing to do men va fan man lever u bara en gång right?
gonna do my best to make the game happen.  Good Night guys!

Ugrilainen

« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2011, 06:41:13 pm »
Okay. thx for moving me here. Im rly sick atm after this maltajourney.    about 2-3 hours sleep everyday and almost no food cuz the money kinda ran out in the sand it felt like :O
but yea hey my fault, not urs. i would rly prefere to play on sunday. cuz i might work both fri and saturday from 6-23 cet. not sure tho. havnt seen my gf in 3 weeks and we are both invited to her biolodical fathers place to grill some beefs. but if im 2 sick to go there i can of course play.  but might be good to have a sub rdy.
gonna sleep for 10 hours now b4 work so hopefully i feel at lot better 2morrow. and mb we can ask her father if we can see him on friday instead. and im not sure if i rly have to work the week-end (just gonna observe and learn for coming week-ends anyway). they are not 2 happy with me after taking 10 days off atm. so calling in sick might not be the best thing to do men va fan man lever u bara en gång right?
gonna do my best to make the game happen.  Good Night guys!

Good thks for the update and get well.

There cannot be a time changing on this one so try to be there otherwise we'll sub you with i hope a player from your rank

Offline bRain.Man

• Peon
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: bRain.Man_FML
  • Race: Random
« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2011, 10:20:38 pm »
im still sick :(   but i still was at work for 3 hours today so i will probably feel better 2morrow. unless im puking i will play.   but the game is at 4 o clock during the day i assume? 10-6 = 4?  well good night.

Ugrilainen

« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2011, 04:41:26 am »
im still sick :(   but i still was at work for 3 hours today so i will probably feel better 2morrow. unless im puking i will play.   but the game is at 4 o clock during the day i assume? 10-6 = 4?  well good night.

that would be correct. get well, hope you can make it