Offline darkermirror

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: darkermirror
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Night Elf
Re: M14
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2011, 05:13:23 pm »
Sorry guys was gone for a week of holidays.
I can do majority of times in the next 7 days (basically all) just not friday from 2pm Est onwards.
So saturday 8-10am EST would work
as would sunday

Offline Elessar

• Peon
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Elessar
  • Race: Orc
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2011, 12:15:41 am »
8 am Saturday EST it is!

edit Ugri : do not confirm this yet, johny never said being free on saturday
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 12:59:35 am by Ugrilainen »

Ugrilainen

« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2011, 01:24:03 am »
M14
:Australia: :ra: VK5FRAF available only on week end, proposes saturday 8-10 am
:France: :hu: JoHnY.BoY propose sunday 28th 8:15
:Germany: :ne: darkermirror available the whole week end, cant friday
:Sweden: :ra: DkH.Starshaped anytime

:France: :hu: JoHnY.BoY can you play on saturday?
:Australia: :ra: VK5FRAF you need to give more than a 2h schedule limit on a two weeks timeline. If Johny cant play on saturday while proposing to play 6 days out of 7 you are obviously the one needing to adapt

Offline JoHnY.BoY

• Grunt
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: JoHnY.BoY
  • Race: Human
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2011, 08:55:42 am »
Sorry Elessar, I can't play Saturday 8am-10am EST.

My availability :
Monday : 2 am - 4 am ; 7:30 am - 5:30 pm
Tuesday : 2 am - 4 am ; 7:30 am - 5:30 pm
Wednesday : 2 am - 4 am ; 7:30 am - 5:30 pm
Thursday : 2 am - 4 am ; 7:30 am - 5:30 pm
Friday : 2 am - 4 am ; 7:30 am - 5:30 pm
Saturday : 2pm - 5pm
Sunday :  2 am - 4 am ; 7:30 am - 5:30 pm

Offline Elessar

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2011, 06:57:48 am »
Sorry have unusual circumstances this weekend otherwise I would be more flexible.

People can't be expected to play during the working week (especially if they work - which I'm sure quite a few people do including myself).

Obviously both darker and DKH can play 8am-10am EST Sat. I could expand this to 6am-10am Sat. I have personal commitments this Sunday that have been in place for several weeks.

Other than that I would have to ask why jonny can't play at this time? If he simply prefers to do something else, let him do that and sub him. He could also try reading the available times. There were 2 posts clearly saying I couldn't play during the week prior to him posting (twice) some great schedule of times during the week.

Offline darkermirror

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2011, 03:37:41 pm »
"People can't be expected to play during the working week (especially if they work - which I'm sure quite a few people do including myself)."

a working week is 8 hours of work a day. 8 hours of sleep and u still have 8 hours a day. of course under some circumstance it isnt possible but these are generally uncommon. i am sure one can find some overlap. other players are managing quite well.

Elessar you can't say "sub Johnnyboy" cos you are the one who only has one day while Johnny has a whole week free. You saying something earlier doesnt help. One cant let the more flexible person "lose" here.
I hope you at least see part of this point ; )

Guys lets find something!

Offline JoHnY.BoY

• Grunt
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: JoHnY.BoY
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2011, 05:08:38 pm »
@ Elessar :
If you have unusual circumstances this weekend, it's ok just ask the admin to be subbed, actualy that precisely exists for this kind of situation but please don't be so cheeky by asking to sub me when you are the one which is only 2 hours free on 14 days.

"There were 2 posts clearly saying I couldn't play during the week prior to him posting (twice) some great schedule of times during the week."

I did post my schedule for the week AND also the weekend, THING YOU DIDN'T DO !! If you looked it carefully, you would have seen, I am available to play Sunday and a part of Saturday.

"Other than that I would have to ask why jonny can't play at this time? If he simply prefers to do something else, let him do that and sub him. "

What give you the right to say that ? Do you think you are the only one having personal commitment ?  If i can play 6 days and a part of the seventh, don't you think I have a good reason to not being able to play at your suggested time ?

To finish i agree with darkermirror, it's not because you work during the week that it means you cannot play during your free time specially when you are busy almost all weekend.

« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 05:16:06 pm by JoHnY.BoY »

Ugrilainen

« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2011, 05:39:38 pm »
Ok you guys stay cool, I am working on this  :icon_idea:

Stay active and keep checking

Offline FML|WorpeX

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Crypt Lord King
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: WorpeX
  • Race: Undead
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2011, 07:20:12 pm »
:Sweden: bRain.Man_FML will be joining this match in place of :France: JoHny-Boy (Who will be moving into M12 in place of Brain.Man).

So, the time up for scheduling is Saturday 8am EST since JoHny is no longer in this match. Hopefully brainman is ok with that time. Judging by the schedule he posted for the last round, I would say that he should be alright with the time.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 07:39:25 pm by FML|WorpeX »

Offline Elessar

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2011, 06:13:16 am »
The comments of the above retards aside I'll just restate that people, in all fairness and resonableness, can't be expected to play during a working week - hence there is not 14 days in which to schedule a match, there is more like 4 and possibly Friday nights too.

Offline hejpådigStarshaped

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: DkH.Starshaped
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2011, 09:51:23 am »
:Sweden: bRain.Man_FML will be joining this match in place of :France: JoHny-Boy (Who will be moving into M12 in place of Brain.Man).

So, the time up for scheduling is Saturday 8am EST since JoHny is no longer in this match. Hopefully brainman is ok with that time. Judging by the schedule he posted for the last round, I would say that he should be alright with the time.

I would prefer 10 AM or even later, if possible. Also, I'm moving on either Saturday or Sunday (or possibly during both days) so not entirely sure when I will be availble or when I will have internet. I realize it's kind of late to bring it up, but it was a last minute thing. I'll try to get a more concrete date/time for when I'm moving, but I can try to make it on Saturday 8-10 AM if needed to. Worse case scenario just sub me.

Ugrilainen

« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2011, 01:47:03 pm »
Elessar stay cool with the talking, we completely understand you work during the week.

You have to realize anyway that you have very low availabilities and if one player cannot match yours, you should be the one to be subbed. Luckily this time we could solve it but you need to keep this in mind. For round 3 you wont wait a week to start posting hopefully.

everyone agree for 10 am on saturday ?

Offline darkermirror

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2011, 03:40:09 pm »
I agree sat 8 am est i can make
in fact 7-12 am est all works on sat.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 03:49:59 pm by darkermirror »

Ugrilainen

« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2011, 05:58:40 pm »
I agree sat 8 am est i can make
in fact 7-12 am est all works on sat.

shaperd asked for 10 am, so I understand you agree on 10 am right?

Offline darkermirror

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2011, 03:30:46 am »
agree 10 am Yes lol