May 01, 2024, 07:31:34 pm

Author Topic: FML Season 28 | Round 2  (Read 6982 times)

Offline FML|HighTac

• Administrator
  • Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: HighTac
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Night Elf
FML Season 28 | Round 2
« on: October 07, 2018, 06:55:49 pm »

Round 1 concluded and we saw plenty of action-packed matches. Eight players will have a chance to advance to the finals in round 2 already and 18 will be eliminated. So it's all in or nothing! Matches of this round should be played by Oct 21. Please feel free to post your predictions in this thread.

The grid can be found here

Admins will provide three potential maps for each match. Each player can vote for one of these maps and whatever map gets most votes will be played. If there is a tie, where two maps get two votes, whatever map had two votes first will be played. If all four players have posted their votes within the first 24 hours after the scheduling thread was created, admins will flip a coin to decide which of the two maps gets played.

Match 9 (Winner's Bracket)

:Russia: :ud: qwest
:USA: :ra: Eshan
:Germany: :ra: Slythe
:Peru: :hu: ZsSuperCumulo

Match 10 (Winner's Bracket)

:Germany: :orc: ena1337
:Poland: :ne: Gradient
:Russia: :ra: reinforceement-
:Russia: :hu: AJIKAIII

Match 11 (Loser's Bracket)

:USA: :ra: Seksi
:Peru: :ne: headintheclouds
:Sweden: :orc: fetta_ook
:Sweden: :ra: junkerzam

Match 12 (Loser's Bracket)

:Bulgaria: :ra: rbr.Godfather
:USA: :ud: Vyvanne
:Russia: :ra: mrSweets
:USA: :ne: FML|Mog

Match 13 (Loser's Bracket)

:Argentina: :ne: supremo
:USA: :ra: IWANTWC4
:USA: :ne: Dovekie
:Germany: :ra: Joggel

Match 14 (Loser's Bracket)

:Germany: :ra: trunkz
:Czech: :hu: Lil Tic
:Russia: :ra: Jaod
:Russia: :orc: b100death

Match 15 (Loser's Bracket)

:Germany: :ra: WeAkUD
:Russia: :orc: Airenikus
:USA: :ud: JSRGN
:Russia: :orc: JIexa_b

Match 16 (Loser's Bracket)

:France: :ud: Ugrilainen
:Bulgaria: :ud: ObserveAndLearn
:Finland: :ra: aarnikratti
:Switzerland: :hu: Noexxx (replacing Pinballmap)
« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 09:37:33 am by FML|HighTac »

Offline ena1337

• Tauren
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: ena1337
  • Race: Orc
Re: FML Season 28 | Round 2
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2018, 07:03:03 pm »
Fma

Offline rbr.Godfather

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2018, 07:13:59 pm »

The best rat player will strike again. I think Cumulo will try to kill qwest fast , but wont kill him fast enough. Slythe is full autist so i guess he will jump from enemy to enemy balancing the game. Eshan will most likely win this one for sure.

Top autist player will win this one. Game review - Reinforcement dies to Ena, Alka dies to Gradient. Gradient kills ENA with mass abuse gg.

No doubt top player here is Seksi. Bad decisions 1st game cost him the win. This time with autist players like fetta and head I think he will manage to survive cuz those guys just tunnel and suicide. I hope they suicide each other.

No doubt Mog is the top skill. Vyv will kill me first. Mog will kill sweets easy.In the end mog wins the 1v1.

Well I bet on Donald. He showed decent 1st game where he missed to grab the win. Supremo is high level autist as we saw how he killed DOnald's last build, not going on Eshan full power. WIth decisions like this I cant see him as a winner. Joggel is decent player, Dovekie rage quited so I guess he will again if they 2v1 him.

Trunkz will be subbed. Lil Tic needs to get up early for university. Jaod is no comment. If they don't 3v1 bl00 he wins this with ease. Maximum 45min game.

Davai YURI! Tox wont show. Lexa is below average FFA bnet player , JRSGN maybe can win it as well. But I will bet on my friend Airen. FOR THE HORDE.

:Germany: :orc: Pinballmap

18min - Ugri dies
28min - Pinball dies
1h 20min arni stay to last building, since he lost all army and just mad cuz he will be raped by Joey

GG
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 07:15:56 pm by rbr.Godfather »

This is Eshan - the guy who dies every 15min.

Offline ZsSuperCumulo

• Super-Blademaster
  • Ich der Beste
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SuperCumulo@Lordaeron
  • Race: Human
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2018, 11:45:37 pm »

Street fighter VS Bleach
This game will be one of the hardest for me. Everyone here has the knowledge and skills to take the win and qualify directly to the finals. I think Qwest and Eshan are probably, at the moment, one of my most consistent opponents throught all seasons, but one old folk who we haven't heard much from is Slythe. He was very active until season 25, then he took a break for two seasons. Now with his return, I face him once more so I'm looking forward his strange and unpredicted hero combinations like Pitlord, beastmaster, naga  :icon_smile:; hence, Urahara from Bleach (you never know what he has under the sleeve).

Dragon Ball Z
I think the skill level in this group is about the same. The big surprise is Gradient, who has been winning recently quite a lot. It almost seems as if he has awaken from his previous state of severe autism and has now moved into the other end of the spectrum, High functioning autism or Asperger's. I mean we saw him defeat Seksi in ThunderLake (just like in the image below), which, to me, is flabbergasting. Next is Reinforcement, who I always viewed as little Tyrant or Tyrant's squad lol. He played well on Fountain of manip and I wouldn't be surprised if he wins this game. I'd say that, currently, he is top 3 undead. The other two players are natural born killers, I mean Ena YOLOed on Neon City and won with very little difficulties (partly because the game was chaotic), and AJIKAII, a meticulous tactician, whose apm (usually above 320, fucking bionic right!?) leaves us wondering how can we comepete against that?

I hope Junkerzam shows up: his games are usually fun to watch and he is a mannered individual. If this happens, we'll see the Swedish mafia at its full potential. Ruthlessly teaming out my fellow citizen Heads, who still has trouble dealing with his early 1v1s and inetivably losing the game. However, the one, and possibly only, hope for this awesome side of the globe is Seksi or, as shown in the picture, violent Ken. Now, why violent? Because it's all in, you either win this or Arizona is going bye bye:

Another well balanced game. Godfather has earned the reputation of sitting, chatting, towering and hoarding, so if the other players are cool with this play style, we should expect a long game, specially if it's played on Sanctuary. On the hand, mrSweets might play more aggressively. I really don't know how well he plays, but I remember Wreck destroyed him in Equalrium few seasons ago. Lastly, this two folks are probably the "meat" of this match. I mean this is almost another Street Fighter game. Vyvanne as Ryu vs Mog as Nash, a clash that I'm so glad it's happening this season. Mog rarely plays bot or inhouse for that matter, while Vyvanne is frequentely active at nights and while we may know how Vyvanne and Seksi do in 1v1 FFA, we have no clue about Mog's skill level compared to Vyvanne. I'm looking forward this match, and possibly shoutcasting it with my fellow Party leaders and officials from Germany  :Germany:  :icon_smile: :icon_cool: :icon_biggrin:

Another game I'm looking forward observing, primarily because we have Doveki and Supremo. The latter proved to be a worthy opponent in round 1, where he got 3v1 for being too PODEROSO. Now he will face another PODEROSO opponent, Doveki. This individual has the skills required to take down any power house from FML. We saw it in an annonymus game of TBR last year; the map was Harvest of Sorrow and Wrecktify got trained wrecked in elf mirror. Let's see if Supremo's wushu martial arts can defeat American Jean Claude Van Damme.
One last note, the other two are wildcards, and if they play it right, they can also take the win.

If trunkz shows up, then I'd love to see him face b100 one more time. Last year, at nights, we used to play inhouse 4 ways and the games were always constant action. I mean with players like Seksi, b100, Trunkz and others of that level it was "rush or get rushed". Now, b100 may be a favorite, but LilTic and Jaod can also provide some entertainment value. And, since Jaod is a little bit more familiarized with b100 style, maybe this time he can take proper action beforehand. Lastly, Lil Tic reminds me a lot of QQs (I don't know why, but I sense some correlation in their play style lol).

@WeAkUD lost all his FML coins. What he doesn't realize is that there is a limited amount of this "fake" currency that only the mighty Renaud has created for all of us. Furthermore, this will be the last season our lovely Canadian admin produces these coins so you better make smart bets pal! (Let's be honest though, aarni basically screwed him over due to the mess Ena created - smart move by ena or not, he won regardless -) So with this being said, good luck to Tox.
The other two may have similar levels, but JSRGN seems a little bit more solid to me, at least in the overall aspect of FFA meta. Let's just hope this time he actually practices the map so that he doesn't blame his loss on it. A wise comment made by Vargas Llosa about dying comes to mind (for FFA, it'd be about losing): Knowing how to lose is no less important than how to win

The only sad part about this game is that Pinballmap rage quit  :icon_frown:. In Flames will forever live in us @Pinballmap . The good part is that we may now get GEASS, Noex or Alien, which means Ugri and aarni will have a tough time winning this match  :icon_confused:. Since Ugri helped me in M2 vs Shave, I hope he wins this. However, against aggressive players like aarni and Magadansky's shadow (or mini Maga as I call him) Ugri will have to take some lessons from 120 and depend a lot on chatting and scouting to know when to strike, just like today vs Mog.

«Espero pacientemente el dia que deba mostrar mi verdadero poder» Supremo

Offline IWANTWC4

• Tauren
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: DONALD-TRUMP
  • Race: Random
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2018, 08:04:08 am »

Should be an awesome game.  I like slythe but he is overmatched by the other 3 skill.  But slythe has experience, uses weird heroes and can hang around.  If eshan gets ud I dont think he will win just because qwest is far superior in garg vs garg.  So between qwest and cumulo idk.  Both have talent, cumulo is more aggro and likes to lose bases.  I'm gunna go with qwest here, but I do think all 4 have a chance.

Interesting match.  You have polar opposites, aggro ena and passive gradient.  Cement was given a free win in his first match.  And I didnt watch the ajika game.  It really comes down to who ena rushes out for me.  I'll go with gradient or cement.  Whoever avoids ena at start.

Head is a tome.  Fetta is an autistic tome.  And junker may not show up.  So seksi should have a decently easy win depending on who the sub/replacing is and as long as fetta doesnt choose him as his blind autistic suicide candidate.

This will actually be a good game.  Featuring a good ud, elf and orc and mrsweets, well rounded players.  You have people here who can be aggro but also can hoard and be passive.  Really tough game to pick...I think godfather is my slight favorite but mog and vyvanne have real good chances.

Rematch from the first round with myself, joggel and supremo.  Me and joggel had a really nice 1v1 and supremo tomed eshan.  Dovekie I think will do better than eshan so I expect a different outcome.  I think dovekie is favored followed by supremo based on match 1 outcomes.

Trunkz may not make it.  So it's the Russian together again and lil tic.  I think I may finally see b100 win an FML game.  But jaod lil tic have a chance.  But if trunkz shows he will be my favorite to win.

Def lower skill game then the rest. My guess is the sub/replacement for tox will.  Hoping its noexxx haha.  Otherwise if it's someone not good then I'll give the edge to airenikus.  JSRGN is good but he likes his dual race and will get teamed again if he does it.

This has 3 good players and a replacement for PBM I believe. I think Joey has the advantage in us mirror.  But ugri has shown he can still play(actually.might be better than I remember from before). Aarni only shot is elf imo.  If he gets any of the the other races he has 0 chance.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 08:15:53 am by IWANTWC4 »

Offline FML|HighTac

• Administrator
  • Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: HighTac
  • Race: Night Elf
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2018, 08:44:44 am »

On paper, definitely the stronger match in the winner's bracket. Every player but Slythe likes to lose their main bases. Cumulo by accident, Eshan to appear weak and Qwest unsummons for the gold. If they pick Sanctuary, we will see a happy flame and hoard fest. I hope Slythe, being the only player with a main base, will get teamed 3v1, so we get to see his overbuffed pitlord going on a glaive slaughter.

If ena would have Gradi’s FFA sense or Gradi ena’s micro, this match would be easier to predict. Since both tend to rambo, it could become an open battle and long 4-way. Reinforcement may struggle, as he feels the pressure of Tom betting all his coins on his idol.

As usual, we may see head and fetta struggling in their early 1on1s, but whoever manages to survive may take it home, if Seksi sacrifices his last 100 pop as he did on Thunder Lake. I hope Junker will show up and not pass Trunks as the most unreliable player of the season.

Godfather will blame elf, Vyvanne will blame the map, Mog will complain that he’s getting teamed after harassing another player 2v1 early and we never know what mrSweets is up to.

If Dovekie wins, he will pretend that round 1 never happened and FML players are no threat to him nowadays. Apart from that, I hope that Cumulo uses the spare time to teach supremo how to go for the neck and finish his 1on1 more decisively if he has the chance to do so.

If Trunks shows up (big if), and b100 plays less sloppily than in round 1, it could become a very nice clash. Lil Tic is a master of defense, but he was rarely tested by top players so far. Maybe he can win their hearts with his friendly chat. At least Jaod should be open for that.

Very balanced match with JSRGN and Airen, two of the best hoarders. Maybe Airen’s positive mindset about the basic conditions outweighs JSRGN’s negative thoughts regarding map and running 20 players short. Admins sincerely apologize for not exclusively picking maps with islands, 50 gold mines and labs.

Since admins don’t think this line-up is balanced, they may consider to replace Pinballmap with Noexxx
« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 08:46:59 am by FML|HighTac »

Offline ObserveAndLearn

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: jOeybadaSs_
  • Race: Undead
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2018, 09:26:45 am »

You know i'd be rooting for Eshan as he is the epitome of FFA. What a beastly line-up.

Reinforcement- my undead brotha shall rule upon the scourge's enemies.

Seksi. May be junkerz can upset.

Godfather is really good, he just doesnt get enough credit. Mog may upset, he's always been a gosu player.

Doveki can win this, i believe in him.

b100 best orc in FFA scene. period. Ez win.

Airen is gosu, very gosu and underrated.

I'll probably lose again. I'll still take the satisfaction of taking down with me the person who decides to suicide (ex. Sweets last game)
« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 09:28:21 am by ObserveAndLearn »

Offline Peregrine

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Peregrine
  • Coins: 168
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2018, 04:13:51 pm »
Okay I'll bite

There must be an FML god, or devil, because I have played these 3 players more times than I can count. Each of them have denied me in previous seasons from finals. So through the fires of hell we go....

Ryu has always been my favorite street fighter because he's well balanced in all categories, but not the best at any of them, much like me in ffa. But this game I may have to turn into Dark Ryu to win...

Ena is at his best when he's using autism and chaos to his advantage, and in this game he will have plenty of both to play with. Alkash will rush someone, and rein will win his 1v1...gradient and ena will try to hoard but it will be tough in this match. Only one of them can prevail.

On paper, this is Seksi's to lose. But so was the last one...if Junker shows its a good match. If not, maybe we can get alien/noe/geass

JEDI's vs SITH.

Vyvanne has the mechanics to kick some ass but he has yet to evolve into the beast version of himself. I remember in the old days he was a force to be reckoned with. Kick off the kid gloves Master Qui Gon! Mog is another Jedi who had a tough round 1, getting 3v1'd at some point. Hope he can avoid a similar fate this game. Godfather is Darth Maul. ho will tower/hoard/lie/manip and BAT the hell out of everyone if he can. All he wants is total domination. Jedi Mog and Jedi Vyv will have to team up to vanquish him. Sweets is the wildcard. Will he fight for the light or be taken by the darkness?

Sub me out and replace me with another American. Rematch central. Supremo Joggel and trump are old friends now, they won't let Dovekie dominate. This time I put my money on Trump. (which is never smart, considering how bad with money donald trump is.) But he almost won last game, as long as he stays under the radar, and lets dovekie and joggel and supremo clash heads, he can win.

Assuming trunks doesnt show, or even if he does, let's be honest: b100 is the real darth maul. godfather is just an imitation.

lil tic seems better suited to minecraft, not warcraft. and jaod is no match for b100 as we saw last game

Jiexa was impressive last game, not gonna lie. He knows FFA.  Jsrgn might win by hiding under the radar, same with airenikus. But tox is the beast here.

FINALLY  :hu: :hu: :hu: :hu: NOEXXX

« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 04:16:12 pm by Eshan »

Offline Vladimir_Pyatac

• Peon
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: http://classic.battle.net/war3/ladder/W3XP-player-profile.aspx?Gateway=Northrend&PlayerName=Vladimir_Pyatac
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2018, 06:35:37 am »
Match 9

CRAZY manip Wars after Slythe fallen... i predicted qwest or Eshan win there cuz culo don't have enought dishonorable manip like anothers two

Match 10

there Ena aggain ruinned that game as always becouse he noob FFA player... Gradient noob
reinf- and AJIKAIII not bad guys - but i go with AJIKAIII becouse i know him long time and he is rly nice and honorable player

Match 11

Aggain fetta and junkerz together) i hope junkerz up for that match

Match 12

somebody but not that Bulgarian noob who else think he is a Pro :D

Match 13

I think Karfal or Joggel win there

Match 14

Map will be Hurricane Isles - for Orc and Human for sure - no comments anymore

Match 15

i d k - JSRGN - very weak UD - he can only try to teach another good Undeads.....
Airenikus have a bit more chances for win than JIexa_b
If WeAkUD show up i go with hem

Match 16

NoeXxX should got it
« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 08:25:49 am by Vladimir_Pyatac »

Offline ena1337

• Tauren
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2018, 10:45:28 am »
Vladimir_Pyatac you're a fucking retard

Offline Slythe

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Slythe
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2018, 10:57:56 am »
The maps being chose could make a slight difference but i am too lazy right now to check 'em all ^^.
Also interesting how often the word "autist" was used so far, new trendy word?

Wow, sure, haha  :icon_razz: :icon_twisted:.

FMA ENA with a good cast for receiving some nice spanks. The Hero of Oktoberfest, surpasser of grubby as #1 western europe Orc and Selfie Overlord has a big task aHEAD of him.
Gradient ist the logical pick and pure FFA Magic. Predictable but still unstoppable.
Reinforcement tine tuned his FFA micro and gained some more experience in high profile games and Alkash is a machine aswell and obviously does not suffer from any rustyness.

Seksi is caught in his love for brawling probably a little too much and might mix it up, but only time can tell.
Headintheclouds is not a blanket anymore since i played a rdm hero game with him and watched another game partly of him. Seems decent but asking "why?" when i complain about the advantage elf race in rdm hero games makes me scratch my head.

The hate and rage seems to be big in Godfather. He needs to control it in order to succeed in those games, doubt he will able to, though. Vyvanne i like the style of the first 3 letters of his name Vyv just looks amazing.
little mr Big SWEETS might try to be more aggressive this game or scout his neighbours more carefully. Mog got a new hyper machine of a PC. everyone buys Laptops but Mog invested in an unstoppable e-sports Desktop Personal Computer  plus a 24'' monitor. Unless he is too amazed by the performance of his new toy, he might end up dominating.

Interesting to have three of the same people as in the previous roundSupremo surpassed the expactions for his first game but coulda change his decisionmaking a little bit in order to deal with teaming or long-ass wars vs races like orc/human.
IWANTWC4 is always good for a win thanks to a refined knowledge of the ffa-mechanics. Dovekie prolly needs a few games to get his former bulldozer self back and Joggel was a little bit underwhelming in the first game tbh. Fight choices and army composition should be a little more focused on if you´d ask me.

Trunkz is done and away, being the man on the piano only at the moment, celebrating his Soso-esque Victory in last season. Lil Tic seems to be a experienced player, just saw one game so far though. If he does not outmanips himself he could surprise, although he faces only very strong micro players.
Some animosity between Jaod and b100 as it seems. Let´s see if r1 game still is an issue.

hope for 2 ud´s and 2 orcs, should make up for an interesting game.

Have not seen Ugris first game, but he could thrive in this one. OAL is not big of a manipper but a resistant and unforgiven fighter. Sometimes maybe lacks a little bit of patience but could use that to his advantage with a slight adaption in playstyle.
Aarni has phenomenal stats and is strong in all gametypes and with all races. His favourite instrument is the Troll. And together with Noexx we could see some rapid chit-chats. The rare breed of swiss ffa players is back after a short absence of the scene.

Offline Vyvanne

• Global Moderator
  • Shaman
  • Formerly Elsha-of-IEL
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Vyvanne
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2018, 07:31:22 pm »

Powerhouse match right here of some of our tier 1 players.  If Eshan gets UD, Cumulo will either rush him or Qwest depending on spawns. Slythe is the dark horse here, the god of unconventional but effective hero choices resurfaces again.  ! Qwest's manips won't work as well vs the Master Manipper Himself Eshan and no base but lots of gold Cumulo.  My heart says I believe in the power of the Pit Lord, but my brain says Peru fighting!

Ena is a lesser god of Chaos, lurking in the Warp.  Perhaps he is a disciple of the great Prince of Excess, Slaanesh.  With plenty of FUCK MY ASS to go around, his gaze is dark and his horned head emerging from the blonde wig he wears on his bald head. Gradient will make the prettiest elf base and mine for 45 minutes. I see this turning into a long three way with one person getting rushed out.  I'll bet on AJIK here.

It's like Swedish House Mafia again up in here, minus one Swede.  Seksi is the favourite here, but Alch/TC/SH is a nightmare to deal with if he spawns UD or directly picks UD.  Haven't seen too much of Junker lately, not sure if he is still not in the best of shape. I can see this turning into a teamfest against Seksi, so we'll see if he can prevail.

Doing predictions for your own group is always a bit silly, so I'm just going to pick me and highlight how I think I can win.

I'd say fairly even levels of skill here.  Two orcs and a Tinker elf means headaches for Undead lategame.   Godfather is a mini agent of Chaos I feel.  His manips and micro are quite strong and his bats will rain fire down onto us.  Between his Blademaster, Sweets' Alch, and Mog's Tinker, I sense this will be a furious fight of a game with not a lot of hoarding and lots of fighting.  Aggression means more heroes levels but I am not the best in 3 ways, I thrive in 1v1 situations where I can use my micro and trade cost-effectively with my opponent.  We'll see! Should be an exciting game.

Supremo surprised all of us when he managed to get into a situation where he was getting 3v1'ed. We have a bit of a rematch here, and I'm really curious to see how this one fares, especially given the results in round one.  Dovekie has been practicing hard on the bot, sharpening his skills and shaking off that rust. Donald will be passive and get his mines up while Joggel/Supremo/Dovekie duke it out.  I think with a decent spawn position, Dovekie can take it, but you can't count any of the others out as well.  Joggel's UD looked pretty decent except for a few critical mistakes, and Trump has gotten better as well, his orc didn't look bad at all.

Trunkz will be subbed again most likely.  Lil Tic will have lots of :D and ^^ in his chats and be very nice while b100 and Jaod duke it out.  b100's excellent micro will make him a big target.  I'm going to root for LilTic here. He is a relatively new player to FFA but with some more practice I think he can definitely be an up and comer. My mind says b100 but my heart says Liltic!  GO UNDERDOGS.

Team hording!  JSRGN and Airen will take mines quickly and play passively.  This will also depend whether or not Tox shows up. Jiexa is a scary fuckin' orc and I can see him causing some disruption this game- almost guaranteed he is going to be teamed.  This is another game that I can see turn into a quick 3 way with lots of shifting alliances and hiding buildings.  Airen is underrated by a lot of players I feel.  I think Jiexa will come out on top in the end with strong heroes.

Fun matchup, Ugri did pretty okay in his game, especially for having not played in so long. Aarni and Ugri will likely duke it out while JoeyBadasseryofKings will take on the mighty H A M M E R T I M E B I G D I C K N O E X X. 

In the end, NOE #1 FMA etc etc.
All knowledge is worth having.
That which yields, is not always weak.

Offline Ugrilainen

• Administrator
  • Blademaster
    • View Profile
    • Ugri on twitter
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2018, 05:14:10 am »
Round 1 : Ugri is noob and will be tomed and leave after 15 mn!
Ugri gets tomed but survives, turtles, hits a dying Mog, loses his heroes 20 times

Round 2 : Ugri did actually well in his game, he could win this one

:icon_eek:

Offline ena1337

• Tauren
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2018, 08:30:55 am »
lol

Offline ena1337

• Tauren
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2018, 02:19:55 pm »

Ena is at his best when he's using autism and chaos to his advantage, and in this game he will have plenty of both to play with. Alkash will rush someone, and rein will win his 1v1...gradient and ena will try to hoard but it will be tough in this match. Only one of them can prevail.

Yup. Only Eshan was right. That proves that he actually has some idea of wc3 + ffa, unlike all others of here who talk big but are garbage. see you in finals eshan, will be a classy clash vs you !
« Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 06:30:18 am by ena1337 »