May 05, 2024, 05:54:41 am

Author Topic: unofficial WC3 overall history thread  (Read 20687 times)

Offline Ugrilainen

• Administrator
  • Blademaster
    • View Profile
    • Ugri on twitter
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Undead
Re: unofficial WC3 overall history thread
« Reply #45 on: November 20, 2013, 08:06:37 am »
Flame[Skynet] was probably wrecktify

Magadansky

« Reply #46 on: November 20, 2013, 09:11:09 am »
No, he was lw (obviously).

Offline Slythe

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Slythe
  • Race: Random
« Reply #47 on: November 20, 2013, 10:24:37 am »
@ worpex  :   i knew about bunny, but i mixed up kidartica somehow ( since she obviously was not working for wcreplays, but for an e-sports site like sk.com or mym.com , i think ). thanks for the correction.

@ mog :  :icon_lol: about one of your managers left wc3 for becoming a pro-wrestler , also funny how u were playing mass hunts only for 2-3 years ^^.

iīd like to read some more shares, after there were already many nice, interesting ones . So, donīt be shy or lazy :P .

Of course itīs impossible to write down all experiences/memories, you have to make a cut somewhere ( doesīt matter, if itīs after 20, 200 or 2000 words ) .

Offline Ugrilainen

• Administrator
  • Blademaster
    • View Profile
    • Ugri on twitter
« Reply #48 on: November 20, 2013, 12:04:32 pm »
Random thoughts

I have been on the scene forever but i dont have your memory :s

I dont really remember which season i left from fml for example, i dont remember much games in detail.

I miss the moments we used to share with lel and nline, we had fun at that time in season XX we used to chat a lot about things not wc3 related

I enjoyed the time spent with Rad Renaud and Worpex theorycrafting about how to make the league better and what to do in the inevitable occuring dramas. I loved to see the league getting better and better... most of the time :). We really had funny 3 ways conversation (RIP msn)

I also discovered some part of myself I didnt know, the rage I used to have when something was not going right. Seriously I am way better now... I remember a game where Walking mistepped in like 2007 (feeding, suiciding, trolling... not sure what he did), I totally bashed him for something not really worth it.

My best memory is S12 final who everyone tend to criticize but which was as close as S10 one's. I especially loved one moment of that game when I was teamed out and i ahve beaten for the first time ever Maga in a fight (i had ud heroes, ne army and mw but still...). He ran away and I was like I AM CHASING HIM AWAY WTF IS HAPPENING TO ME. Ultimately Renaud did this awesome entangle treant surround move which could be the best move ever in FML to date.

Another good memory was that game on silverpine I was surrounded between humanstar and renaud and try to expo crossmap... only to be hit by RKK who had pos luck. I managed to kill RKK crossmap with perfect timing and ultimately win a super close game.

On the dark part, I discovered also what was "internet bullying" with Eshan and rsm sending hurtfull comments. I understood the importance of protecting private datas online and take some distance.

Then I had this bot idea but I already told the story.

More recently, I enjoyed discussing with DFM but he didnt exist.

I was very happy from the bot feedbacks and all the players participating and encouraging me to keep it going. Special kudos to Gz and Searcher who took matter in their hands and are monitoring most of it now.

I dont even play anymore, I just enjoy the community and the friendships I have there.

So I would name a few guys who were important for me :

Antanitis, got me into clan Lone (Mr no hotkeys for 12 years)

The clan lone "clique" : fly, darkness...with that nice pink color on clan lone forum :)

FF4 people : ntropy, lel, nline, Q, Rice... very much hated by lone members, looked like cold war at that time, each side accusing the other of cheating

Some great players who gave us epic FFA moments : UNder.Sta, Target, Plush...

The FML triumvirat : Worpex, Rad, Renaud

One player I loved : Tchoutchou, played fiends wyrm dest all the time and it worked... only when he was doing it

Players I enjoy chatting with online : Persuade,  and        Seksi/Maga... even if they hate each others

Normalice you can create any map in a few minutes, met him on hive.

L1ghtweight, sometimes great, sometimes obnoxious, can be talked to once every two days (dont pick up the wrong day). I remember that game he was 2v1'ed by walking and his bro, he played pala naga something it was amazing.

L77 with his cloak of invisibility. The same one Renaud sometimes wears.

Humans7ar : sending sappers the wrong way

Hydro : crazy dude, always make me think of that crazy character in Hangover :)

Forgot Audigy!! crazy guy too, Mr necrowagon who killed yaws in a eprfect last 1v1 face off

Bobas i loved his play too, too bad he didnt come back... he was about to, the bot kept kicking him for no reason... he never came back. Maybe it was karma...
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 12:48:41 pm by Ugrilainen »

Offline Persuade

• FML Contributor
  • Super-Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: persuade
« Reply #49 on: November 20, 2013, 12:16:49 pm »
whoa whoa whoa, I don't hate anyone

Offline Ugrilainen

• Administrator
  • Blademaster
    • View Profile
    • Ugri on twitter
« Reply #50 on: November 20, 2013, 12:46:14 pm »
whoa whoa whoa, I don't hate anyone

that was for the last two :)

Offline Persuade

• FML Contributor
  • Super-Blademaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 20, 2013, 12:51:40 pm »
(;

Offline FML|Renaud

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • ex King of FFA
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: FML_Renaud
  • Race: Night Elf
« Reply #52 on: November 20, 2013, 01:12:21 pm »
awkward... but tchoutchou is one of wreck's aka

Offline Persuade

• FML Contributor
  • Super-Blademaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 20, 2013, 01:27:53 pm »
ugri will be forever conflicted on wreck now.

Offline FML|Renaud

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • ex King of FFA
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: FML_Renaud
« Reply #54 on: November 20, 2013, 02:45:49 pm »
lol that was a joke :P
but tchoutchou was grandbulp or something like that right?

Offline Ugrilainen

• Administrator
  • Blademaster
    • View Profile
    • Ugri on twitter
« Reply #55 on: November 20, 2013, 03:37:24 pm »
yes Grandbulp, hit and run with fiends wyrms :)

btw one qualifiers (1st round), we were on thunder lake with tchoutchou (orc) and wreck(hu). Tchoutchou won, he had an expo i didnt spotted... Wreck blamed me so much he flamed me for weeks.

Thksfully he won round 2, qualified, won the season :D

Offline Wrecktify

• FML Contributor
  • Blademaster
  • Supreme Admin of FML
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SerWrecktify
« Reply #56 on: November 20, 2013, 10:17:12 pm »
I am actually LW...

Offline SteppinRazor

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SteppinRazor
« Reply #57 on: November 20, 2013, 10:59:55 pm »
Well I'll add some of the more memorable FFA games I have played since I have been around for a while :D

- Getting my first FML win in season 10 (I think?) by rushing out Rebuke who is like 10x better than me but he was caught @ 50 food with no towers by my mass wyv and then blowing mass bats into some elf (lovetrance?) in final 1v1
- Some crazy custom FFA game against eshan and some other people.  went 100 chim suicide on eshan because he jacked me and then said "wasn;t watching' which pissed me off and he hated me for weeks after this game..........
- Some stupid FML game in season 11 or 12 vs maga/eshan/darkermirror on monsoon where I blew my final 100 food into maga and then wasted more gold making buildings. maga died and somehow we got into this situation where i had only 3-4 bats and eshan had  a few chims and hippos or something (neither of us had heroes) against darker who had a good sized army and we somehow building killed him.  eshan ended up winning with like 1 chim or something crazy.  really crappy game overall i think, but one of the closest endings i can remember.  Watched the replay and realized how easily I would have won had i not played like a retard.
- some custom game vs brainman and a couple of other players.  dont remember anything about the game but brainman caps raging for a good 30 minutes.  he called everyone NOBOS and i thought it was typo for NOOBS but he continued to call everyone NOBOS and type illegible sentences in all caps.  was just the funniest in-game rage i have ever witnessed. 
- playoff game on silverpine where louis and I teamed out renaud and it was the first time I ever saw him get mad/unmannered. 
- ofc the 5 hour game against maga and renaud.  i had a migraine headache after that...
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 11:06:27 pm by SteppinRazor »

Offline humans7ar

• Tauren
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: humans7ar
  • Race: Human
« Reply #58 on: November 21, 2013, 06:31:24 am »
lol i have to read that shit ^^

Offline Sib.oulette

• Peon
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: idonthaveit
  • Race: Human
« Reply #59 on: December 26, 2013, 11:27:32 am »
I don't have any story to tell u sry ! :p

In order, i started RTS with these games : total annihilation, red alert, warcraft 2 ,dune, starcraft and warcraft 3 !

I'm a noob since the begining^^ was 11 or 12 years old when i started wc3, on european servers i had reach the top 1000  in AT 2vs2 with my best friend (our accounts was TonAmiLePanda and TonAmiLeLooser if i remember well but i created lot aka lol)
Then we stopped wc3 to play at the worst game in the world :p WOW !

I'm back on this game since 2011 ?! Something like this yea... >.<
However i don't play really often, and never seriously (always smoke weed before playing, at the FML tourney In Search Of Freedom i was stone also :D, moreover i was in a game with you (slythe) and audigy :) )
When i started to play on the bot, ffa was totally new for me ^^ i enjoy to play on this bot, and learning from the community, i like to play on small event  too ( i don't have time/skill'z to play a whole season )! But i don't know why some people on it think i'm a good player ^^

Thx everybody, keep enjoying bot and the community !