May 10, 2024, 12:07:03 pm

Author Topic: S14 Official Announcement (Part 3)  (Read 2800 times)

Ugri2

S14 Official Announcement (Part 3)
« on: October 02, 2012, 01:23:26 pm »
 :FMLN:

Unfortunately, :Germany: :ra: Slythe will not return this season.

Our beloved hangovered old-school :Canada: :hu: Mr.Sparkle will take his spot in the final 16

This opens a spot for tomorrow's game Q2 which would be played at 17:00 EST.

:Germany: :orc: Aq.Gammel will take Sparkle's place in Q2 if available. If not, someone else will.

I'm not good at making nice looking news so Worpex get your ass here! 
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 09:07:01 pm by FML|Wrecktify »

Offline Camp_and_Spank

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Camp_and_Spank
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Human
Re: S14 Official Announcement (Part 3)
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2012, 04:05:08 pm »
boooo slythe wtf?

Offline shiKaka

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2012, 03:54:07 am »
before i wasnt really angry but now you auto give the spot to someone? thats awesome.

Ugri2

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2012, 08:07:22 am »
We dont really need a new troll Shikaka

Offline Redkeekee

• Tauren
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Redkeekee
  • Race: Night Elf
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2012, 08:44:27 am »
before i wasnt really angry but now you auto give the spot to someone? thats awesome.

who are you?  does anyone know who you are?  You can't seriously expect to be put in a season purely dedicated to including only seasoned, FML-experienced, players.  Play the ladder and apply again next season once people know who you are man..
:ne: :ne: :ne: :ne: :ne: :ne: :ne: :ne: :ne: :ne: :ne: :ne:

:ne: :ne: :ne: :ne: :ne: :ne: :ne: :ne: :ne: :ne: :ne: :ne:

Wrecktify

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2012, 09:26:33 am »

who are you?  does anyone know who you are?  You can't seriously expect to be put in a season purely dedicated to including only seasoned, FML-experienced, players.  Play the ladder and apply again next season once people know who you are man..

Must you feed the troll...

Offline FML|WorpeX

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Crypt Lord King
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: WorpeX
  • Race: Undead
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2012, 10:32:49 am »

I know who he is. He and I used to cheat in leagues together. LOL He used to have bar come join my team for a game as Re-ButtPlug or something like that and he'd win games for us. GOOD TIMES! :D

Edit: Actually, maybe it was clan 0wN. I don't remember anymore, was too long ago.

Edit 2: Nope, not 0wn, just looked at the website. I was legit then. Maybe it was BPS. LOL
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 10:37:53 am by FML|WorpeX »

Offline ATiBright

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: ATi.Bright
  • Race: Random
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2012, 04:42:48 pm »
bar leagued for BPS, the same time he league'd for Di, with me and Reamie.  So how many diff teams was he on all at the same time?

Offline Elessar

• Peon
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Elessar
  • Race: Orc
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2012, 04:52:39 pm »
answer: who cares?  :icon_biggrin:

Offline shiKaka

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2012, 06:14:45 pm »

Troll? There is no troll here, and people not knowing who i am? maybe, MAYBE a few people in FML don't know who i am because you have never gone to any other War3 website but FML. BUT there are many many people who know who i am.

The fact is im disappointed that i've clearly showed much much more interest in trying to qualify by posting on this website and practicing my FFA daily, and yet someone who never posts on this site gets a free ticket just because he's an 'old school pro'.. what the fuck does that even mean? that is asinine.

As a former head admin and normal admin of MANY leagues, we never just let a team in because they were 'old school' pros or because we liked them. We made anyone fight for their spot to be able to join a league.

I really think/though admins of this league were doing a great job keeping this community alive, it has been a huge disappointment to me that you guys would base it off of something so petty like 'old school pros'.

How's that for a troll? Im really learning not to like you.

Offline Camp_and_Spank

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Camp_and_Spank
  • Race: Human
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2012, 06:22:57 pm »
i should post the game were i pwnd sparkle in a mirror bigtime:P

Offline FML|WorpeX

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Crypt Lord King
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: WorpeX
  • Race: Undead
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2012, 06:24:35 pm »

Troll? There is no troll here, and people not knowing who i am? maybe, MAYBE a few people in FML don't know who i am because you have never gone to any other War3 website but FML. BUT there are many many people who know who i am.

The fact is im disappointed that i've clearly showed much much more interest in trying to qualify by posting on this website and practicing my FFA daily, and yet someone who never posts on this site gets a free ticket just because he's an 'old school pro'.. what the fuck does that even mean? that is asinine.

As a former head admin and normal admin of MANY leagues, we never just let a team in because they were 'old school' pros or because we liked them. We made anyone fight for their spot to be able to join a league.

I really think/though admins of this league were doing a great job keeping this community alive, it has been a huge disappointment to me that you guys would base it off of something so petty like 'old school pros'.

How's that for a troll? Im really learning not to like you.

Mr.Sparkle has played in every FML season since like season 3. It isn't like hes some random guy we pulled from the street. The whole point of S14 is to be an 'All-Star' season with a cast of old-school pros.

For the new people who haven't had a chance to prove themselves, we're going to have the FML Ladder which we've also offered up a prize for. We should have an official announcement with full details on that up on Sunday.

So please don't be upset that we didn't take you into the Season. A lot of FFA players have a bit of animosity towards Solo players because FFA is literally the opposite of Solo and it generally takes a few games before solo players 'get it'. In the mean time, they generally make some bad games. We hope you can prove yourself in the ladder and then next season when we have a full league again you can show your dominance!

Offline Elessar

• Peon
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Elessar
  • Race: Orc
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2012, 07:02:40 pm »
How many rounds and such will the season be?

Ugri2

« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2012, 07:07:47 pm »