May 05, 2024, 03:12:58 am

Author Topic: Season 22 Round 3 Matches  (Read 1986 times)

Magadansky

Season 22 Round 3 Matches
« on: March 15, 2016, 03:27:53 am »
After another quick drawing, we are standing at the gates of Round 3. The round will be critical, not only because you might get firelord/naga/beastmaster as heroes, but also because after it, the bottom 12 players in the league will go to the losers bracket from where they will only have one tiny chance to reach the Grand Final.

The map for this round is Monsoon Random Heroes:

Download:

http://www59.zippyshare.com/v/klxjYwk1/file.html

Matches:

M19

:Kazakhstan: :ud: DV
:USA: :ra: Eshan
:Sweden: :hu: Hudkraem
:Germany: :hu: QQs

M20

:Germany: :ra: letshavesomefun
:USA: :ra: AlienWareOwnZ
:Peru: :hu: ZsSuperCumulo
:Canada: :ne: FML|Renaud

M21

:Russia: :ud: J4ODY
:USA: :ra: SteppinRazor
:Portugal: :ra: F10EX
:Russia: :ra: Dinamo

M22

:Germany: :orc: FML|Pinballmap
:Russia: :ud: KENT25666
:Germany: :orc: Fail.Life
:USA: :ud: FML|WorpeX

M23

:Bulgaria: :ud: Magadansky
:Switzerland: :ra: noexxx
:Russia: :ra: AJIKAIII
:Ukraine: :orc: Nline

M24

:USA: :ne: Wrecktify
:France: :hu: Valefort
:Russia: :ud: qwest
:Peru: :ud: NoMercy2

M25

:Sweden: :ra: junkerzam
:Sweden: :orc: Fetta
:Denmark: :ud: Tleilaxu
:Germany: :ne: CallMeImba

M26

:Germany: :orc: ena1337
:Russia: :hu: HeavyWeight
:USA: :ra: fatty
:France: :hu: Ponty

M27

:USA: :ra: Seksi
:Finland: :ne: j33.
:Denmark: :hu: zTsoso
:Australia: :hu: SweeT

Deadline for this round is 27 March.

Post your predictions below!
« Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 07:33:33 am by FML|Magadansky »

Offline SteppinRazor

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SteppinRazor
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Random
Re: Season 22 Round 3 Matches
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2016, 10:36:28 am »
M19

I think this will be mainly between Eshan and DV.  Eshan will get some horrible hero combo like 3 Paladins with undead and he will use this to manip hudd and qq into teaming out DV and in the end will building kill everyone else with his 3 pallys

M20

It doesn't matter what the odds are, Renaud always uses panda potm keeper and he will get these heroes regardless.  Cumulo will get 3 Nagas due to his naga obsession.  Alien and shave will suicide eachother each with 3 BM's all criting everything.  Renaud ez win

M21

M22

WORPEX WILL RAGEQUIT AT 3 MIN MARK WHEN HE DOESNT GET CL FIRST.  Then its threeway, FailLife is a strong micro player and can kill Kent and PBM with fast 100 food force

M23

This game should be epic, maga will probably random dk lich DL while everyone else gets screwed so they will team him out.  Nline will random LICH TINKER FL and use it in conjunction will mass bats for the ultimate base destroying force and take the win

M24

Valefort will not only be faced with 2 undeads, but he will get DK first as human thus sealing his fate as "forever screwed over by undead."  Wreck will get AM first as human, giving him an epic mass tp mass chims strategy to abuse.  The undeads will try to team him and qwest will manip alot which will result in nomercy suiciding him for his annoyingness

M25

Fetta Laxu and CMI are all big time talkers in their games.  I think this game will have a manip overload which will thus make it best for someone like junker to squelch everyone else.  I expect this game will be at least 2 hours, and junker can pull of the win if he ignores all the flaming that will go on 

M26

Inspired by Donald Trump, TGW will build a massive wall of towers across the entire middle of the map allowing him hoard upwards of 4.5 billion gold.  And he will make ena and ponty pay for the wall while promising he will make wc3 great again.  Realizing they have no money and cannot get past the wall, ena and ponty will both ragequit.  Fatty will be allowed in due to the fact that hes America, but he will lose because we all know that 27 fiends is not a good army to build

M27

This game will be actually quite short I imagine, and will feature soso and sweet hardcore suicide eachother while seksi quickly tomes j33 off and then cleans up.  That, or it will be a 6+ hour game full of all kinds of manip and rebuiliding...

Offline Seksi

• FML Contributor
  • Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: sEksi
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2016, 11:03:33 am »
j33 may be the most underrated skilled player.  Don't underestimate him!  These games look great.  I'll post my predictions later tonight.  gl hf everyone!

Offline ZsSuperCumulo

• Super-Blademaster
  • Ich der Beste
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SuperCumulo@Lordaeron
  • Race: Human
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2016, 12:48:51 pm »
will games be played in the 1.27 or 1.26 patch ? because you have 1.27 you can't join games hosted in 1.26 tt

«Espero pacientemente el dia que deba mostrar mi verdadero poder» Supremo

Offline Pinballmap

• FML Contributor
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Replay Master
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Pinballmap
  • Race: Orc
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2016, 01:01:17 pm »
1.27. the fmlbot is online again ;) And i already hosted a game. works.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 01:10:21 pm by FML|Pinballmap »

Offline Tleilaxu

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2016, 05:30:40 pm »
Steppin you can only get two of the same Hero.
Also, I am better than Junker and beat him 4/5 times in ffa 1V1.

M19

Smart of DV to choose a chatcrafter like Eshanna. Hud for some reason has a tendency to suicide chatters, so that will greatly increase DV's chances to win.

M20

Shave won't go random, because he knows he gets tomed when he doesn't play orc, but actually since this map won't guarantee him a blademaster it might not matter anyway.
Alien and Shave will obviously team out the most dangerous opponent, zs.superculo aka PERU.RAMROM, but in the process Renaud will stealthily hoard 30k gold and take the win with 100 food hidden fairy dragons in the end.

M21

Jaod probably wins this without even trying.

M22

Hard to say really. I guess I have to favor PBM but it's well known that orc players can barely play without BM in general (no offense intended).

M23

I really like Nline, but he seems quite vulnerable to early rushers, and since he is in a game with 3 early rushers I'm pretty sure  he will be the first one to die, unless both humans decide to rush Maga (Alkash with copter gryph, Noexxx with the same mass gryph he does every game).
Should be an action packed game regardless.

M24

Qwest has the most random hero experience, but he tends to underestimate his opponents, often playing far too greedy.
Wreck showed last match that his skills are not completely gone after playing battle-cards the last couple of years.
NoMercy2 will probably get tomed first, either by wreck or  by Vale (while Qwest hoards).

M26

Fatty really lacks FFA sense, and Ponty's ffa sense also often sucks, as we saw in his last game where he didn't use hidden army until he was already 100% dead.
Still, we learn from our mistakes, so I think this could be a close game since most of the players are on a similar skill level, although TGW is definitely the most skilled overall.
Ena plays orc so without the blademaster right click and a buddy to hand him the free win he will probably die ~3rd.

M27

RIP Soso.
Really depends on the sub, but sweet is automatically at a disadvantage since he is also and Orc player.
Seksi has one of the most inflated egos in the scene, but he is still a good player.
Without scrubs to manip though, it's not going to be easy for him.
I would probably favor j33 overall since he seems to have the best ffa sense, and elf is generally less penalized by random heroes  than Undead for example.

Ponty

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2016, 08:07:43 pm »
M19

DV is by far the best player of this group in terms of micro, but Eshan manages to win a lot of games, i think DV will be able to counter Eshan strategies and win the game. Hud and QQs might be overwhelmed by the 2 experienced players.

M20

:Peru: :hu: Zs.SuperCumulo

Nice cast, i find it pretty hard to predict, if shave manages to survive until he gets good hero levels he can win it, although cumulo is a direct threat to him since he plays human and orc is weak vs hu early. I consider Renaud a bit under the others skillwise but still very capable of winning it, despite the rust. At his place I'd be worried about late stage humans who can easily kill elfs just by a clicking with tanks. I recommand him to rush cumulo and pray for alien to have another race than human. Otherwise he will have to rely on rebuilding or manipping unless he manages to keep a strong economy all game (cf the replay where i rape cumulo ;) )

M21

Jaod is playing good recently and it seems there are no good orcs in this game (which is the race he doesnt like to face i think), so he has good chances to win this one. Steppin is a rather good undead, i hope he chooses ud rather than an other race to put all the chances on his side vs the others.

M22

This game is also hard to predict i'd say players have approximatevely an equal level except Fail.Life who got better mechanics (micro/macro) than the others, his ffa sense/scouting is maybe lower though. I think anyone can take it.

M23

:Switzerland: :ra: Noexxx

Taliux's prediction was good concerning this game so i won't add anything since i agree with him.

M24

I feel Wreck will go 100 quickly and kill someone early (maybe qwest who will stay 50 for ages) then get teamed the rest of the game. I don't think he will be able to handle the teaming. I smell a lot of rebuilding there.

M25

Junkerzam is by far the most accomplished player here, so i expect him to get hardly teamed by fetta and laxu since CallmeImba will probably be rushed out.
Since fetta and laxu hate each others their alliance won't last long and junker will most likely profit of it.

M27

Even though Seksi and Soso are ahead the 2 others i think everyone can win it. This game will have a long 3-way where i expect Seksi or Sweet to flourish.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 11:53:08 pm by Ponty »

Offline Seksi

• FML Contributor
  • Blademaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2016, 11:18:07 pm »
(Before I start, laxu saying I have inflated ego after he has to note that he has beaten Junker 4/5 times in 1v1 FFA and is better then him hahaha).  I am a competitor, I play to be the best and improve my game, I don't brag for rushing out Nline or outplaying someone because I've been on the other end too.  You can be confident and humble.  You shouldn't confuse that.  By the way, Junker is a better player then you, who are you kidding? 

Predictions:

M19

DV (along with j33) is probably the most underrated player.  Skilled, smart, and experienced.  Random heroes is tricky, but I think he will pull this one out. 

M20

Awesome cast.  My friend Renaud just may be outmatched in terms of macro and shape against any one of these three.  Cumulo is strong - but may the force be with him with random heroes.  Shave is an underrated player too, he can fight and compete with anyone if playing well.  I will pick Alien in this game as my fellow random competitor who is both in good shape and with a cool demeanor. 

M21

SteppinRazor is the friendly face that has been around FML forever, with the intelligence, sense and potential to be great but has maybe been missing something all along.  Against this cast of generally inexperienced FFA players, I think he will pull out with a strong victory. 

M22

I believe WorpeX will get an awesome hero combo and play a strong game.  Fail.Life has potential but is still budding.  It will be interesting to see how PBM and Kent play with random heroes.  Cool map too!

M23

Sick cast.  Maga, Noexx, and Nline could all be in the top 5 of players in shape.  AJ has proven to be no slouch either.  I expect big fights in this one.  Undead is not bad in random heroes, but Orc is and Human is really awesome in Random heroes.  Maga is one of the fiercest competitors, but its tough to vote against a Human, and noexxx prob the best human at the moment (other human players close behind).  Looking forward to this one. 

M24

Sticking with the Human theme, I see Qwest and Wreck battling a lot and Valefort winning in a long 3 way in the same fashion as round 1 (against myself/Alien).  NoMercy2 will have to play a great game to win here. 
M25

I don't know what's up with laxu's bashing of Junkerzam - I think he is a solid player.  Maybe I will be proven wrong and laxu will pull out an epic necrowagon with some sick random heroes.  Fetta has yet to make his impression felt this season, same with CMI. 

M26

Ponty, aka FFApractice will put together a strong game here.  Fatty and ena in the same game will be interesting, and Greatwall is probably the best player here.  But I think Ponty will play smart, make the correct decisions and fight well too. 
M27

I hope Soso plays this game with us, I am looking forward to playing random heroes on a cool map that is underused.  I don't have time to play much anymore, but I will bring my best!  gl hf

Offline Tleilaxu

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2016, 08:24:29 am »
(Before I start, laxu saying I have inflated ego after he has to note that he has beaten Junker 4/5 times in 1v1 FFA and is better then him hahaha).  I am a competitor, I play to be the best and improve my game, I don't brag for rushing out Nline or outplaying someone because I've been on the other end too.  You can be confident and humble.  You shouldn't confuse that.  By the way, Junker is a better player then you, who are you kidding? 
Who is bragging about rushing out Nline? Are you putting words in my mouth, sweet Seksi? And yes, I am better than Junker, at least in terms of mechanical skill. Junker might be a bit better that chatting than me.
I'm saying this because there had been some confusion lately that had to be cleared up, not because I actually want to brag or care about beating scrubs that much.
I am actually rather humble, but it is my duty to correct false information.
Do you fucking understand that, son?
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 08:27:59 am by Tleilaxu »

Offline ZsSuperCumulo

• Super-Blademaster
  • Ich der Beste
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SuperCumulo@Lordaeron
  • Race: Human
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2016, 11:13:26 am »
lol, justin bieber generation trashtalking seksi ?

«Espero pacientemente el dia que deba mostrar mi verdadero poder» Supremo

Offline Seksi

• FML Contributor
  • Blademaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2016, 01:34:49 pm »
Lol Justin Bieber Generation hahaha

seriously though, I don't understand.  Laxu > Junker in mechanical skill?  Things must have changed while I've been away.