May 15, 2024, 01:20:18 am

Author Topic: M36 Result  (Read 2309 times)

Offline FML|ResultsBot

• Bot
  • Peon
  • FML Results Bot
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: FML-Sub
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Random
M36 Result
« on: April 17, 2016, 11:22:30 am »
M36
:USA: :ra: Eshan
:Kazikstan: :ra: DV-
:Sweden: :orc: fetta_ook (Swap from M37)
:Russia: :ud: qwest
Download

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 03:27:48 pm by FML|Pinballmap »

Offline ZsSuperCumulo

• Super-Blademaster
  • Ich der Beste
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SuperCumulo@Lordaeron
  • Race: Human
Re: M36 Result
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2016, 03:10:43 pm »
so seksi gets screwed again ?:O

«Espero pacientemente el dia que deba mostrar mi verdadero poder» Supremo

Magadansky

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2016, 03:15:19 pm »
No, it was a swap.

Offline ZsSuperCumulo

• Super-Blademaster
  • Ich der Beste
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2016, 03:20:31 pm »
I don't think Eshan would have agreed to a sub. After being left out of his game in round 3 by DV, Eshan knows exactly what it is like to earn 0 points for a game he didn't confirm eventhough he was active in the forums checking constantly, and even having 1 more week to play.
I was willing to swap, and eventhough me and seksi are in different pools, we both have identical results and even finished 4th place last round, but ofc there was an extra 4th finisher and seksi got moved to the 3rd pool. Everyone was fine with me swapping for seksi, eventhough DV seemed a bit against it, at the end it was all set to go, so we tested the bot (I had 284ms ping), but it was fine and when we rehosted fetta had joined and was taking my place, so I don't know if Fetta said "Yes I'm swapping my position with seksi", but I do know that Eshan woudln't have agreed to play if Seksi's chances of playing his game were covered first. If they just wanted a sub, why wait 30 minutes and even concern a lot with player from different pool, I think even Shave was willing to sub, but Eshan, being the responsable american that he is, opted not to play unless someone swapped. Take note, this would be the 2nd time you allow this to happen to Seksi, perhaps this time, take serious action and swap seksi with Fetta's spot.

Offline Pinballmap

• FML Contributor
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Replay Master
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Pinballmap
  • Race: Orc
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2016, 03:28:51 pm »
Points are updated. should be ok now.

Offline Seksi

• FML Contributor
  • Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: sEksi
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2016, 06:15:18 pm »
I don't know why I was swapped - I didn't confirm to this time, and have been posting.  FYI fetta I would've loved to play this game with a bunch of Undeads... I favor UD vs Ud and Ud vs elf. 

Offline fetta_ook

• Tauren
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: fetta_ook
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2016, 06:58:33 pm »
" I don't know if Fetta said "Yes I'm swapping my position with seksi", but I do know that Eshan woudln't have agreed to play if Seksi's chances of playing his game were covered first."

So I should not be allowed to play my game because of cumulos assumption above?

This is what happened:

I log on to arena, see that there is a game hosted, join it and then somebody asks me "hey fetta, wanna play?". I answer "yeah sure", understanding that they needed a sub, like u often do in FML lately. However, had somebody asked me "hey fetta, u wanna swap for seksi and lose the chance to play in your own game?", of course my answer would have been "Hell no".

Now some people wants me punished for volunteering as sub for m36, which is insane, since it is as if they lured me in to a trap, or maybe snake pit in this case. "Hey fetta, thanks for volunteering. Now get your 6 points and fuck off"

The lack of clear rules, "evidence" of me confirming "the swap" and the lack of an admin in this game, all together makes it crystal clear that I shall play m36.

Of course the other players want me to only get these 6 points, since it increases their own chances.

Offline ZsSuperCumulo

• Super-Blademaster
  • Ich der Beste
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2016, 08:11:41 pm »
lol fetta, you are either too naive to not realize what was going on in their game or too vicious to change your position after you finished 4th ...

Qwest > DV > Eshan >>>> Fetta

Offline FML|Renaud

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • ex King of FFA
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: FML_Renaud
  • Race: Night Elf
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2016, 08:17:22 pm »
I'm sorry if there was any confusion, and we can't be sure of what was said in the game lobby (unless the bot owner has a log... not sure on which bot it was hosted?)

The only solid information we have is a bit of chat in the replay and in the chatbox

from the chatbox
17 Apr 16, 09:21 Eshan: so fetta are u here?
17 Apr 16, 09:21 fetta: im here
17 Apr 16, 09:21 fetta: but why
17 Apr 16, 09:21 Eshan: swap u for seksi

from the replay
(00:24 / All) ehrmantraut: we swapped seksi

From these we concluded that they asked you to swap and not to sub (the obs are confirming this, but I don't like trusting them since I know people (me included) tends to assume a lot of thing)

Good news is, (if I remember the way this season works correctly) you still have a shot at the finals!

Offline fetta_ook

• Tauren
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: fetta_ook
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2016, 04:32:46 am »
Well, it must be some kind of twisted joke that my fate is going to be decided by the assumptions of a few, barely English speaking, players like cumulo, shave and ajikaji.

Oh, I almost forgot, you also have the key statement from DV, after which total silence followed. In other words, you are as thin the district attorney's team in Making a murderer.

Also I'd just like to make clear, I'm not going to pull a Soso/Jaod or any other attention whoring wannabe martyr and leave the league, I'm gonna continue playing until I'm eliminated. The only thing I want is fair judgemen and I guess "innocent until proven guilty" should apply in this case.

Magadansky

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2016, 05:07:44 am »
First of all, I was in present on Skype but the rehost started WITHOUT me as an admin to manage the situation. Let that be a lesson that Cumulo, shave or Ajika are NOT admins and if they say "its a swap", doesn't mean it is a swap and you are obliged to play.

However, from what we gathered as evidence, you agreed to play when offered to be a swap, which makes it legal. It sucks that you got 4th place but that's life. You could easily deny.

Third, regarding the swap itself, DV used the rulebook to say that as Seksi didn't post for 3 days, the other players have the right to determine the time, convenient for them and play it out in case the 4th one cannot. Yes, it is bureaucratic but it is in the rules so the sub/swap was possible. The best was to indeed have a swap so that Seksi is not stripped of the possibility to play in this round. I only mentioned on Skype (or lobby chat) that he needs to be swapped by another tier 3 player (fetta is such).

Those are the facts. 

Offline Peregrine

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Peregrine
  • Coins: 168
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2016, 05:26:12 am »
Cumulo is right - I was not going to play if we subbed Seksi out, after just having been screwed by DV in round 3, I wasn't gonna let him pull the SAME trick on Seksi.

Now I would just like to add:

I know we have no 'evidence' of the chat in game lobby, but there were about 8-9 other players there and we ALL saw fetta agree to a SWAP. In fact we said swap multiple times, reiterating what the situation was and what was going on just to avoid this kind of situation. There was one point where someone said sub, and me and qwest both said "no, swap***"

We chose fetta over cumulo because fetta was 3rd pool and maga was showing resistance to cumulo since he was 4th pool.

Fetta is trying to use this situation to his advantage because he knows nobody screenshotted the game lobby and he wants another shot cause he got 4th place and suicided me like a noob

Offline junkerzam

• FML Contributor
  • Tauren
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: junkerzam
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2016, 07:27:16 am »
lol eshan, for someone very upset at the last ruling you seem to enjoy sitting in the peanut gallery and heckle the victim of the almighty admins..

#standupforfetta

i have no information whatsoever about this dramatic scheme from dv and eshan  but "swaps" overall seems like a bad idea. the tournament that was very straight forward when i participated the first time (also with a qualifier to sift all the garbage) has become messy with lots of dropouts, casual scheduling and swapping. 

Offline Peregrine

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Peregrine
  • Coins: 168
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2016, 07:38:44 am »
fetta isnt a victim, hes mad that he lost and trying to change the facts that he agreed to swap. you are his buddy so i excuse your comments

also @ seksi - reason we swapped is because you are ONLY free on sunday, and next sunday both qwest and DV not free

Offline letshavesomefun

« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2016, 07:53:22 am »
lol fetta stop this bs :D

you said you are okay to swap
then you noticed its 3 ud and you said maybe you should not swap in this game cuz 3 undeads
then eshan picked orc and you said okay :D

and maga you were afk for like 15minutes while we were trying to get the game started without saying when you will be back or why you afk so please excuse us for not wanting to wait for your return when we have no idea when or if it will be