• ex King of FFA
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: FML_Renaud
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Night Elf
Re: Q5
« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2013, 06:04:50 am »

@Exhale:
1- if there is a regame at a football match, and one player in the team is injured, they have plenty of back up players, I doubt pbm was going to ask a World of Warcraft player to sub, so it should have been good.
2- I wasn't there, so I'm not sure what was said or wasn't said, but playing the game with a sub was the right decision, it was the last day available for that round, the game *had* to be played.  Beside, there has been plenty of games with subs so far.
------
@Audigy:
Sad that this happen, and I can imagine you being frustrated, however since the game was the last day of round 1, we had to move on
Now, you can move on with the rest of us... or you can decide that this is frustrating and stop :(

I would prefer you kept on playing, since you are a great player (I still remember the Audigy replay! trading item vs peace lol), and I would love to get to play against you.

Offline CatLikeThief

• Grunt
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: PLZLEAVEDUCK
  • Race: Random
« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2013, 06:30:23 am »
Well you fail to properly schedule, and this game has given many admins more than a headache.

I want to play against good players, and frankly you are not one of those, sorry. I realize some players are not as good as others, and that is fine, but your complete lack of common sense and inability to schedule makes me think you do not deserve to qualify over a player like nline...

ok my bad could we just post 3pm or 4pm im avail tuesday or sund

This quote exemplifies perfectly your lack of common sense...

Lightweight!

« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2013, 02:19:25 pm »
Well reality is much harder as Renaud mentioned. If one team doesn't arrive to a game, the other team get's a win by default. Since Audigy wasn't there and Exhale didn't want to play Nline got the win by default.

Offline Nline

« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2013, 04:17:09 pm »
Ohh tnx for your support guys.
Hope to have some really good games in S15.

Offline audigy

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: trumpcard
  • Race: Undead
« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2013, 10:19:57 pm »
Cat guy your so cool bro... that all you can say is about the time zone thing. Don't know how you can judge a mistake and take it as far as you do. I bet your one of those fat 40 year olds that makes $10/ hour and lives at mom's house. Then you troll around and try to look cool. Are you a fag?

Hey Renaud, I'll pass if the tournament is played the way it was conducted. If there was an error I made and can't be rescheduled within a couple days and the next round hasn't even started yet. Nline is good player but why should the other guy get dq'd because he wanted to wait. I'm sure if the rule was at the time of the game that he would be disqualified he would of stayed. Looks like there is favoritism and that's not how it should be, but its your tournament and you can run it how you want. I just personally won't play in it, I'll watch but those other guys can have my spot.

Ugri2

« Reply #50 on: January 23, 2013, 01:51:45 am »
Audigy don't do that :(

Ugri checking the league in vacation

Offline CatLikeThief

• Grunt
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: PLZLEAVEDUCK
  • Race: Random
« Reply #51 on: January 23, 2013, 09:44:47 am »
Cat guy your so cool bro... that all you can say is about the time zone thing. Don't know how you can judge a mistake and take it as far as you do. I bet your one of those fat 40 year olds that makes $10/ hour and lives at mom's house. Then you troll around and try to look cool. Are you a fag?

Hey Renaud, I'll pass if the tournament is played the way it was conducted. If there was an error I made and can't be rescheduled within a couple days and the next round hasn't even started yet. Nline is good player but why should the other guy get dq'd because he wanted to wait. I'm sure if the rule was at the time of the game that he would be disqualified he would of stayed. Looks like there is favoritism and that's not how it should be, but its your tournament and you can run it how you want. I just personally won't play in it, I'll watch but those other guys can have my spot.

close...

Learn professionalism "bro"

Serious tip. If you want to be successful in life, go to college. Your go to words of bro and fag, and the way you type in general, is getting to a point where I start to feel sorry for you...

Offline FML|Mage

• FML Bets Season 1 Winner
  • Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: practice_mage
  • Race: Night Elf
« Reply #52 on: January 23, 2013, 09:46:29 am »
Locking this thread because it's not going to go anywhere good and Q5 has been resolved.  Take it to PM's if you want.
Hi