May 01, 2024, 08:39:00 pm

Author Topic: Season 24 Begins!  (Read 2180 times)

Offline FML|red7z7

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: red7z7
  • Coins: 284
  • Race: Undead
Season 24 Begins!
« on: October 31, 2016, 02:34:56 am »
 :FMLN:

Welcome to Season 24

The leaves are falling outside, the days getting shorter, and the air is getting colder. As winter approaches, there's no better time to grab a coffee and a blanket, sit down, and enjoy some competitive FFA! Thank you all for patiently waiting for the application period to end. Wait no more, because we have all the details for the season 24 format ready, along with the first round matches.

As always, please read through our official rules here before scheduling your first match. Remember that we are a small community and that each of us are here for the same reason: to play one of the greatest game types Warcraft III has to offer. So please help to keep the community together and growing by treating one another with respect, especially outside of the game.

Season Format
  • Main season: There will be 5 main-season rounds.
  • Matching: Matching is round-robin. Players will face new opponents each round, as long as it is possible.
  • Scoring: 20-12-12-10, with +2 points to the player with the highest end-game score. First place is the last player standing, places 2-4 are determined by end-game score. This system is outlined here.
  • Eliminations:
    • After the 2nd round, players with 20 points or less will be eliminated*
    • After the 3rd round, players with 32 points or less will be eliminated*
    • After the 4th round, players with no possible chance at making the semi-finals will be eliminated
  • Maps: Each round will offer 5 map choices, numbered 1 through 5. Each player in a match can veto 1 map. After 48 hours from the start of the round, the map chosen for a match will be the lowest number map that was not vetoed.
  • Playoffs: After the 5th round, the players with the top 2 ranks qualify directly for finals, while ranks 3-10 will compete in two semi-final matches to determine the remaining 2 finalists.
  • Semi-final: ranks (3, 5, 8, 10) form one match, and ranks (4, 6, 7, 9) form the other.
  • Championship: the winner of the final match is crowned the Season 24 champion

*Elimination cutoffs may be adjusted in order to eliminate multiples of 4 players, though only in the direction of eliminating fewer players rather than more.

Round 1 Matches:

Find your match in the list below, go to the scheduling thread for your match and post your availability for the next two weeks. Round 1 games must be played by Sunday November 13th. Good luck!

M1
:Bulgaria::ud: ObserveAndLearn 
:Serbia::ne: svedirko
:Germany::orc: TheTrumanShow 
:Germany::ra: Slythe 

M2
:Peru::hu: Zs.SuperCumulo
:Russia::ne: Dinamo
:USA::ra: Alien
:USA::ud: ashalar

M3
:USA::ne: Mog[skynet]
:Russia::orc: Airenikus
:USA::ra: foxfart66109
:USA::ud: Red7z7

M4
:Germany::orc: Pinballmap
:Canada::ne: Renaud
:Russia::ud: Jaody21
:Germany::ne: deluded

M5
:Germany::orc: Lightweight
:USA::ne: Wrecktify
:Russia::orc: SecondBreathe 
:USA::ne: Redkeekee 

M6
:Finland::ra: aarnikratti 
:Peru::ud: NoMercy2
:Russia::orc: b100death
:France::ne: Ponty

M7
:USA::ra: Eshan
:Bulgaria::ud: XoZ_Magadansky
:Poland::ne: Gradient
:Germany::hu: QQs

M8
:Germany::orc: letshavesomefun
:Switzerland::hu: noexxx
:Finland::ne: j33.
:Russia::ne: Nightelf

M9
:Germany::ra: WeAkUD
:Russia::orc: Ostone
:Canada::hu: rebuke
:USA::hu: Flame[skynet]

M10
:Denmark::ud: Tleilaxu
:Finland::ra: Rain
:Taiwan::ud: hydro
:Germany::ne: darkermirror

M11
:Russia::ud: qwest
:Russia::ud: Reinforcement-
:Bulgaria::hu: Leader
:Kazakhstan::ud: DV-

M12
:Germany::hu: GEASS
:Sweden::ra: Junkerzam
:USA::ra: fatty
:Denmark::hu: zTsoso

M13
:Sweden::orc: Fetta_ook
:Hungaria::ud: Tyrant66
:Russia::orc: mrSweets
:Ukraine::orc: Nline

M14
:USA::ra: SteppinRazor
:Russia::ud: KENT2566
:USA::ud: WorpeX
:USA::ra: Persuade
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 04:21:39 am by FML|red7z7 »

Offline ObserveAndLearn

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: jOeybadaSs_
  • Coins: 100
Re: Season 24 Begins!
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2016, 03:16:14 am »
First of all - love your work, really appreciate the changes in scoring, the wacky map pool and with this line-up it might be the sickest season so far.

The changes in points will not affect final rankings by much because it's still a similar amount of wins/losses you need to acquire in order to qualify.

Great stuff, looking forward to the matches.

PS : Love to see the map vetoing implemented.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 04:54:53 am by ObserveAndLearn »

Offline ZsSuperCumulo

• Super-Blademaster
  • Ich der Beste
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SuperCumulo@Lordaeron
  • Race: Human
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2016, 03:56:57 am »

First of all, let me thank all the admins for their hard work in bringing up a new season to this league, specially to Red who has done a terrific job with Season 23 and now Season 24. I know it takes a lot of time to edit, proofread, revise and organize all of the content before posting so keep it up guys!

Now with the start of each season we always get surprises; people still hold grudges from previous season, some adapt better their strategies for the new season, and some, new comers, bring intersting approaches never seen before. Let's hope this is a fun season and try to keep the community active by posting your predictions! :D

M1

I've played vs Slyth and Obs&Learn recently and I'm confident to say these two are around the same level and either one of them could take the win. I will say though that SLythe has a tendency to throw the game when things dont go his way so if he doesnt lose his head after losing a fight, he could win the game. As for the other two I don't know them, but I'm sure Obs&Learn (Maga's prodige) will take this win.

M2

This is almost a dream group, almost everyone from the Americas :D, I think me and Alien may be the favorites, but the other two are good enough to team up or squeeze a win somehow. I expect a good game and may the best win!.

M3

This is an intersting group, clearly Mog has the upper hand and has been practicing on a regular basis lately so I'd expect him to win. It'll be intersting to see how the other 2 (Red and Airenikus pressumably) play or help eachother once Mog becomes a potential threat. Nevertheless I expect the Mog to bring a victory for team elf.

M4

This is another intersting game, very well balanced and two main players who are around the same level imo. Last season we saw Renaud almost made it to R4, but he fell short by 3 points, let's hope this season he makes it till finals!. Jaod has gotten better over the seasons, but I think Renaud experience will prevail. As for pinball and the other, they could be wildcards, but ultimately it comes down to Jaod and Renaud imo.

M5

Pretty cool line up, two americans vs two europeans, two elfs vs two orcs 8D. LW has been inactive for a long time, but secretly playing and eating doritos while watching his own victories vs 30% random FFA players from bot so he stands no chance :D. Wreck on the other hand has been practicing with human, but imo he should stick to elf since it's clearly his strong suit. Redkeekee recently joined after a long time of inactive as well, and practiced some games with me, perhaps he surprises us, but I don't know much about his style to talk any further; as for Secondbreather, I have no idea who he is. I'll go with Wreck this game.

M6

b100 has what it takes to win games and in this group he has a fair shot to bring a victory for team Russia. Ponty is decent too, aarnik and NoMercy can certainly bring trouble, but b100's orc is pretty good in general so I'll take him as winner.

M7

This game is going to be LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, I think Maga will destroy all of these players, just like he did in season 22 during the first 4 rounds lol until me and soso had to basically team him to death in round 5 :D. Maybe something similar can happen here, but with Gradient in the game the story changes completely. I mean, you just can not kill that guy, he's like a cockroach (no offense, but u are lol). Let's see how many hidden trees he builds, maybe he wins by laming. I do wonder if Eshan's orc stands a chance against Maga's und, it'd be cool to see :).

M8

This is a really good  game, almost looks like preteam 2v2 :D. Two players from last season Grand Final face again in R1 of S24 :D. I think Noex or Shave will win this time, no way they let j33 continue winning :D and in 1v1 of Shave vs Noexxx, well Shave could very well win since orc is OP late game. I'll go with Shave this time, since he's been practicing a lot recently; let's just hope he learned from his mistakes and delivers a win.

M9

Intersting, team Skynet returns! :D. It boils down to WeakUD vs Ostone and I think it'll be very even. This is one good match to shoutcast because imo, everyone here is around same lvl. All of these groups are too balanced to have been done randomly :D. I'll go with Ostono but WeakUD could win as well.

M10

I don't know much about Rain nor Hydro but I've heard they are decent. Well, so is Laxu, as for darkermirror, he'll be the tome. I think it'll come down to a long passive 3 way and I dont see a clear winner, but since I've seen laxu play for 3 seasons alrdy I'll go with him.

M11

rofl, this is basically Team Soviets lololol, I think it would have been funnier if instead of Leader we'd had Jaod here 8D. Qwest or DV- will take the win, but I'll go with Qwest since he's my partnet for 2v2 :D.

M12

hell of a game, fatty will obviously get tomed, but the other three are respectable players, I think the order of skill would be this: zTsoso > Geass >> Junkerzam >>>>>>>....>>>> Fatty. If junkerzam goes und then it'll be even closer, but in general it can be anyone's game in a long three way. May the best win, I'll go with jUnkerzam since I co casted with him once 8D.

M13

Fetta and Sweet are probably around the same level while Nline and Tyrant are a little bit spread apart. I think it could be a three way between Nline, Tyrant and Fetta, but I can't really tell if Tyrant will go und or orc, so who knows. I'll pick Nline since he's orc is probably the best along with Eshan's.

M14
:USA::ud: Worpex

This is like a gift group to Persuade for having signed up this season :D. It'd be funny if Kent just rushes Persuade followed by CL mass fiends necromancers and mass tanks from steepping to top it off :D. If that doesn't happen then Persuade wins :D
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 04:03:17 am by ZsSuperCumulo »

«Espero pacientemente el dia que deba mostrar mi verdadero poder» Supremo

Offline Peregrine

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Peregrine
  • Coins: 168
  • Race: Random
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2016, 04:37:05 am »
Hi I know this is gonna be a prediction thread but just wanted to say, thank you for season 24 and the work you put in, and i love the map veto addition as an interesting twist

I know I said I'm not a fan of the new scoring system but still excited for a new season. Also would be really cool if we can have a poll mechanic for the vetoes, so we dont know WHO vetoed which map

also excited to see so many new/familiar faces return and a big fresh group of competitors
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 04:40:03 am by Eshan »

Offline ZsSuperCumulo

• Super-Blademaster
  • Ich der Beste
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SuperCumulo@Lordaeron
  • Race: Human
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2016, 04:44:13 am »
Hi I know this is gonna be a prediction thread but just wanted to say, thank you for season 24 and the work you put in, and i love the map veto addition as an interesting twist

I know I said I'm not a fan of the new scoring system but still excited for a new season. Also would be really cool if we can have a poll mechanic for the vetoes, so we dont know WHO vetoed which map

Yes, I thought the same about the new scoring system, but I thought the selection process for the semi finals-grand finals was ceteris paribus; however, thank god, they did change it. Now after the 2nd round, those with 20 points are gone, so the core idea of playing FFA as it should be played remains the same. Admins could give 100 pts to 1st place, 99 pts to 2nd and 3rd place, 98 pts to 4th place, but if after the 1st round those with 98 pts or less are out, then it essence of FFA, play to win at all costs or u are out of the league is still there. Also, this season we get an extra round so it compensates for the reduction of points and gives a little bit of breathing room for those who want to make it to semi finals.

«Espero pacientemente el dia que deba mostrar mi verdadero poder» Supremo

Offline ObserveAndLearn

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: jOeybadaSs_
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2016, 06:35:26 am »
M1

No idea. Watched some games of svedirko. He seems pretty solid, good micro and decision making. Slythe is a name i recognize from back in the days so scared of him as well. No idea about trumanshow but he's an orc so i'm auto-scared.

M2

Cumulo should have an upper hand here with superior micro and map-awareness. Alien's really good too but as far as i've heard on the stream he has went through a shoulder surgery so could be a bit rusty. Dinamo's elf play is pretty good lately too so don't count him out to make an interesting twist.

M3

My pick here would be Mog. He gosu. especially versus undead so Red should figure out a way to team him with Airenikus while maintaining Airenikus weak (we know how orc/ud goes late game on even stands). No observations on foxfart whatsoever but i already like him because of his name.

M4

Hope Jaod wins one for the undeads. It will not be easy with Renaud and an orc in the face of PBM in the picture. Hoping for a long drawn out game with a lot of twists.

M5

Lightweight gosu orc. It will be a tough battle between him and Wrecktify and whoever tomes his opponent quickly and more efficiently will probably edge out an win in the 1v1 between them.

M6

Rooting for my man aarnikratti- . He has a cool playstyle, never hoards, plays very pro-actively. NoMercy and b100death tend to manip/hoard a lot on bot so it will be interesting to see how this turns out. If i were aarnikratti- i would veto the bigger maps and try to take out one of two early with the hopes of Ponty taking on the other one. Cool to see and probably one of the most even matches this round.

M7

As you can tell i am rooting for my fellow countryman and undead guru Magadansky. A fucking beast. Hope they don't team him hard for his name like they always do. Seriously, watched like 10 games and every fucking one of them he gets teamed mercilessly throughout the entirety of the game and he still figures out a way. I hope they cut him some slack this time as he skipped a season and is probably a bit rusty. Eshan is the second one to stand out in my eyes and could also take the game easily if things go his way.

M8

j33. probably. noexxx coming in second or taking it himself. Pretty cool match-up actually with a possibility of an interesting orc/hu/ne 3-way.

M9

Ostone. Watched his stream and he diplays some impressive orc play. WeAkUD coming in second.

M10

Tleilaxu representing the undead brotherhood. Wasn't Rain a FML champion ? He and darkermirror can be a big threat so this is a match cool to watch.

M11

M12

GEASS or soso. i hope geass is back to playing so he can deliver some cosmic justice

M13

Happy to see Nline signing up, some solid old school orc right there. Tyrant66 though on the other hand should be the taking this one easily.

M14

No idea tbh with you but im betting on Persuade.

Ponty

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2016, 08:07:38 am »
M1

TrumanShow should take this one rather easily. Slythe is his main threat.

M2

Should be eZ for Alien, but since he is disabled he can only play with 1 hand. If he is still injured I see Cumulo win, otherwise Alien.

M3

Should be eZ for Mog, I doubt Airenikus has enough experience to have his chances

M4

Jaod should win as he is the best player of this cast, problem is Pinball won't let him and might team him with Renaud. No clue about Deluded

M5

I don't know Redkeekee and SecondBreathe. I think Lightweight will take this, depending on the amount of rust he still has on his shoulders.

M6

gl

M7

Gradient wins

M8

3 good players and 1 unknown one. Tough game to predict, I see Noe winning.

M9

Ostone should win eZ

M10

I think I've seen replays from Rain he is pretty good. I think it will be between him and Tleilaxu. I'll go with Tleilaxu as he plays often.

M11

Probably a disgusting 3-way between qwest Reinforcement- and Dv with mass manip.

M12

Tough game, rooting for Soso

M13

Fetta_ook will desesperatly try to team Tyrant 3n1 but will totally fail after getting raped by Nline 5 min in into the game. Unless he decides to rebuild in a corner and keep a low profile for the rest of the match

M14

Persuade is a level above the others
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 08:09:35 am by Ponty »

Offline letshavesomefun

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2016, 09:40:54 am »
M1

i always switch svedirko and dovekie so i have actually no idea if hes good or not :D. Slythe lacking on calmness recently and micro has never been his strongest suit. And with neither of that i dont see him winning except if he pulls himself together and uses his ffa sense! My bet is Observeandlearn i saw some good micro moves against cumulos rush on market square even tough he lost that 1n1. But since he plays a lot of botgames his ffa sense should be on point too + hes udba! i have no idea who thetrumanshow is so Observandlearn should bring this home!

M2

Alien is a lion in ffa. A proud and gloryfull animal that loves the fighting and to "roar" on his enemys acusing them of teaming for name. But even the proudest lion cant fight that well with an injured paw. Cumulo will stop trolling around and start playing serious wich means for him he plays a beastmaster second and dies with 20k bank. Dinamo hasnt been online a lot during the last weeks. he most likely was busy meditating under a waterfall in novosibirsk in order to become the russian bear takeing down the injured american lion after eating the peruvian lama for breakfast. I dont know who ashalar is but hes orc and this is fml so he wont win this game

M3

mhhh airenikus or aarnikratti one of them is good and one of them is noob i dont know who is who =(. Thats why i will go with mog!

M4

If jaod doesnt get teamed by the admins he takes this easy

M5

Wreck usually dies before 10minute mark in inhouse games. LW cant win with 50k gold bank and redkeekee hasnt won a single early ffa 1n1 i watched/played. On the other side we have a russian i dont know. I think red is the most dedicated and maybe most talented player to return to ffa from these 3. On the other hand LW is hard to predict. i will go with red!

M6

b100death needs to work on his playstyle and i dont know if aarnikratti is the noob one or good one (see m3). Nomercy aka Peru.Nerzhul is completly out of shape. Ponty is elf and elfs are always in shape! roar entangle and a click

M7

This is gonna be gold. I assume maga will suicide eshan at one point for using gradient as toy. Giving gradient the fw!

M8

This game will remind you of wc2 since the only ones you will see fighting are humans and orcs while the elfs are hoarding with 1 hero only to have 10 more food for whisps! whoever wins loses to jee sniping his main who then gets his own main sniped by nightelf who is understa with russian ip.

M9

With Ostones nationality beeing switched from German to Russian there is nothing that can stopp him anymore from winning fml!

M10

Lets go with Laxu

M11

Qwest is eshan with better micro. with 2 potential puppets i dont see dv takeing this game even tough his manip is on point too.

M12

FIRST GOOD PLAYERCAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Soso is a monster lately i dont see him losing that he has like 80% winrate in INHOUSE GAMES LATELY even tough i try anything to decrease that winrate he keeps winning!

M13

Tyrant by far the best player in here sorry guys

M14

Medweschonok Kent got this!

DV-

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2016, 12:43:48 pm »
M1

meh

M2

meh

M3

supermeh

M4

meh

M5

top match, cant wait to see some tank-gyro-caster vs elf by lw

M6

megameh

M7

solo

M8

solo

M9

ancient age meh

M10

free ride for rain

M11

dumb 3 way

M12

3 way from 15 min mark

M13

3 way from 25 min mark

M14

free ride for kevin

Offline SteppinRazor

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SteppinRazor
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2016, 08:10:31 pm »
M1

If svedirko is in as good of form as he was in the past, this will be a great game.  No clue who truman is, but orc is always an imba race.  I think this is a long 3-way, and slythe will win with cunning moves in the end.

M2

Decent match, Cumulo and Alien are favorites, though alien doesnt seem active (?).  Ashalar and Dinamo are not pushovers however, and this could be a wild game with an upset winner but I think in the end Cumulo will win this with solid overall play.

M3

Really cannot see much of a reasonably scenario where mog loses this game, especially if he can tome the orc.

M4

I assume renaud is out of shape as he doesnt seem to play at all anymore.  I think jaod will give him a really hard time in this game.  pbm is a solid player who can definitly win if hes careful.  I think this will be a fast game though.

M5

I havn't seen LW play a FFA game in like 2 years, so can't assume hes in his prior form.  Havnt seen redkeekee play a FFA game in like 5 years.  Havnt seen wreck play a game in like... 2 months? 

M6

Ponty stands a decent chance as well, and nomercy if hes in shape though he doesnt seem active.  but I think b100 wins, as there doesnt seem to be anyone who is a huge threat to rush him out, and orc imba lategame will dominate

M7

Never bet against maga.  This game could have some AWFUL teaming though, between Gradient and Eshan though I dont think Gradient speaks english so maybe it will just be a comedy show.

M8

Noexxx will 100% rush j33 or else he knows he will lose.  This game will be just random chaos, with j33 trying to rebuild everywhere while noexxx gets 1v2 for like 3 hours and shave saying random things

M9

I remember rebuke being a great player like 10 years ago but I think ostone is the favorite here assuming hes in shape.  weakud also might have a chance with his strong micro if he can get in a dominate position against 3 potentially out of shape opponents

M10

I think laxu will win here since hes in shape and will probably find a way to outgold everyone else.  Rain is a really great player who was a consistant player for atleast 5 seasons but hasnt been around in a long time, Maybe he will win but I am betting he will just try to rambo everyone and die early.  Darker can also win, though I think he wont be able to beat laxu 1v1

M11

Qwest is a great undead player, and he seems extremely strong in air fights for whatever reason.  I think DV stands a great chance as well, and the others will be outclassed.

M12

It seems pretty hard to get against soso, I think hes fixed some of his flaws to the point of being one of the top 3 FFA players right now.  I expect a really good game with 3 high skill players, though junker always seems to go broke first and geasss seems to still not be great at macro/decision making, esp vs these opponents

M13

Fetta will get tomed by tyrant but stick around and BM harass all game.  Nline is a very strong and cool headed player who I think manages to fly under the radar despite being a top orc (probably cus he doesnt chat much).  Ultimately, I think tyrant will have no chance against 3 orcs and nline will know how to take advantage of the situations

M14

Persuade is in such bad shape that he will accidently alt qq 5 seconds into the game.  Worpex goes CL first and kent randomly suicides into creeps while i disc around the 5 min mark.  CL #1

Offline zTsoso

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: zTsoso
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2016, 01:08:25 pm »
M1

This game is probably between Observeandlearn and Slythe. I have met svedirko a couple of times on bot ladder and I don't know Thetrumanshow.

The game really depends on how the players will adapt to unpredictability of the new comers to FML.

M2

I think this is a good opportunity for Dinamo to shine. Alien will probably be subbed and so Cumulo is the main target for teaming. Ashalar has made good results in FML in the past so I think his chances are equally good if he's not too rusty :)

M3

Mog and Airenikus are the obvious targets of teaming in this one, but I think somehow Airenikus will be overlooked in decisive moments and win if he plays it smart! Though it will be hard as Mog has improved a lot since last season.

M4

Renaud and Jaod are the two known power houses in this game. Jaod knows how to win games and plays it smart, but will he also be able to manage an experience elf with panda + potm + kotg? This is the question. I suspect Renaud will be teamed slightly more and that this will give room for jaod to seize the win.

M5

Lightweight has shown moments of high skill in inhouse games. Wrecktify is more active now than for a long time, but he is still rusty - so I think lightweight will take this one as hu generally is a stronger than elf in late game.

M6

Interesting game! All these players are capable of playing decently and taking wins, but sometimes they make poor mistakes and judgement.. I think aarnikratti and b100death are the favorites here with ponty close behind and nomercy on a 4th. Nomercy is simply rusty, but he still got ffa sense so I would not count him out.

M7

I hate to bet against Maga, but with these players he's really going to have to come up with some clever deceptive manip games. QQs, gradient and Eshan are players that don't allow any strong micro player to dominate, and they do not have any moral complexes with teaming someone if it serves their own interests.

M8

The days when j33 has been overlooked are over. After winning his second championship Noé and shave will not underestimate him this time around. Noé will probably be the main target of teaming and then it will probably switch between shave and j33 depending on the early-mid game. Much depends on who gets to fight Nightelf first. I suggest Shave wins this unexpectally as he has been improving lately in critical ways.

M9

Ostone returning proud and strong. I don't know rebuke and Flame [skynet]. WeaKUD is a good solo player that is committed to the ffa scene. Let's see what he can do! But he misses the inhouse training that is the best way to improve for FML.

M10

I think I remember darkermirror from ladder, but don't remember his playstyle/skills. I guess rain will take this. Tleilaxu does not thrive in unpredictable games.

M11

Battle of the undeads. Qwest and DV are obviously favorites here, but I think reinforcement has a shot at winning this as well. I'm going to go with DV because he excels at being deceptive and appearing weaker than he really is.

M12

M13

Interesting game. I think anyone has a shot at this. Tyrant is the powerhouse in this one. Nline as 2nd favorite will have to be at his best to defeat him. Fetta or sweet can win if they make it to the 3-way and wins through being understimated and by playing cunningly/deceptively

M14

Battle of rustyness. I think steppin has potential, but he is just not playing that much. Persuade was a great player, but now I have no idea how he will do. I will go with him because he was a top player once.