May 02, 2024, 10:19:11 pm

Author Topic: Serenity in the Sanctuary - R6 Predictions  (Read 1003 times)

Offline FML|Mog

• Global Moderator
  • Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Mog[skynet]
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Night Elf
Serenity in the Sanctuary - R6 Predictions
« on: September 04, 2014, 02:29:02 am »
M28:
 :ne: Renaud
 :orc: Flash
 :ne: Mog
 :hu: Noexxx

Renaud shows up to game then leaves because he auto qualifies for finals anyway, Flash wins because he is orc

M29:
 :ne: Yaodintakoi
 :orc: Ostone
 :ud: Wan
 :ud: qwest Sub

Seksi subs and randoms orc. Yao dies to Ostone and Wan follows soon after, then cow sex occurs for next hour and Seksi comes out on top. But in the end, there is no winner, only orc.

M30:
 :ra: zTsoso
 :hu: yaws
 :ud: Steppin
 :ud: red

Soso has potential to win, because he has a 25% chance to random orc. However, the odds are not in his favor, so yaws wins. Steppin goes out with a bang and dies with 30k  :icon_lol:

Offline FML|red7z7

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: red7z7
  • Coins: 284
  • Race: Undead
Re: Serenity in the Sanctuary - R6 Predictions
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2014, 04:03:41 am »

M28:

Renaud has nothing to lose here. He will play a perfect game uninhibited by fear. Plus the map is good for his style.

M29:
 :ud: qwest Seksi

Just a hunch. Will be a really good game I think with these players.

M30:
 :ud: Red

Soso been practicing a lot and he is due for another win after a few dry rounds. Will be interesting to see what race he chooses.

zTsoso

Re: Serenity in the Sanctuary - R6 Predictions
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2014, 09:10:53 am »
@Mog I think you are a bit hard on the orcīs considering the last game on morgul oasis where ostone got rushed and flash died to mass tp. You donīt just win a high lvl ffa game due to ur race :-). Besides you can use chippo dr / panda / kotg (or alchi combo) - all orcs hate that.

Anyway:

M28:

Tough game to call. I expect a long game due to the playstyle of these players. I believe Noexxx is going to take the game since Renaud (and Mog possibly) will due whatever it takes to get rid of Flash (orc) before he gets too strong.

M29:
 :ud: qwest Seksi

Stacked group of good ffa players as well. However, I think seksi is going to take this if the other players are more concerned about Ostone (orc) :D.

M30:
:ud: Red

Red is going to take this. He has in past games been able to fly under the radar and i believe the same thing is going to happen this game. Only this time he has improved his game awareness and macro/micro skills and will therefore take an unexpected win.