May 04, 2024, 06:05:39 pm

Author Topic: FML Season 31 | Winner  (Read 5977 times)

Offline FML|HighTac

• Administrator
  • Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: HighTac
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Night Elf
FML Season 31 | Winner
« on: May 20, 2020, 04:09:54 pm »

After three months and an intense final on Frozen Marshlands, we crown :hu: :orc: :Germany: Shave as the king of Season 31. Congratulations! I'm afraid your trolling might become even more annoying now. :icon_lol: You deserve the title and I hope you finally realize that a new computer could be worth it to follow your digital dreams with a bit less FPS pain.

Thanks everyone for participating and making this an easy and fun season for all of us. Not much drama, plenty of scheduling effort and action-packed games. I hope we will see many active players on w3champions and there are further events in the making (smaller cups and potentially something in relation with the ladder). The next longer event will most likely not start before August, since I need a bit of a break.  :icon_cool:

I hope you enjoyed the season and feel free to post some feedback in here or via pm.

GG!

Offline FML|Mage

• FML Bets Season 1 Winner
  • Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: practice_mage
  • Race: Night Elf
Re: FML Season 31 | Winner
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2020, 04:28:24 pm »
Excellent season, congrats to Shave and thanks to Hightac for all of his organizing efforts!
Hi

Offline only_luck

• Peon
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: only_luck
  • Race: Human
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2020, 04:29:40 am »
Gratz to Shave!

Offline Peregrine

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Peregrine
  • Coins: 168
  • Race: Random
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2020, 06:06:14 am »
was a great season, well organized and well structured. 4 rounds, several brackets, good point system (but +3 for top score is too much). overall a pleasure to play this season. thank you @ admins for the hard work and dedication to the FFA gametype