May 15, 2024, 04:09:58 pm

Author Topic: Season 22 Round 2 Matchups  (Read 4281 times)

Magadansky

Season 22 Round 2 Matchups
« on: February 29, 2016, 04:33:46 pm »
After another quick draw, we are ready to present the full matchups for Round 2. Map is going to be Fountain of Manipulation, version 1.1

Download here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/r0e0dbd59rv03dr/%284%29FountainOfManipulation_v1.1.w3x

M10

:Finland: :ne: j33
:Sweden: :ra: junkerzam
:France: :ra: Ponty
:Russia: :ra: AJIKAIII

M11

:USA: :ra: Alien
:Canada: :ne: Renaud
:Portugal: :ra: F10EX
:USA: :ne: Wrecktify

M12

:Australia: :orc: Sweet
:Denmark: :ud: Tleilaxu
:Germany: :orc: Iced4g0n
:USA: :ra: SteppinRazor

M13

:Russia: :ud: Jaod
:Germany: :ne: CallMeImba
:Peru: :ud: NoMercy2
:Russia: :orc: KENT2566

M14

:France: :hu: Valefort
:Peru: :hu: ZsSuperCumulo
:Germany: :hu: QQs
:Germany: :orc: Pinballmap

M15

:Sweden: :orc: Fetta
:Denmark: :hu: zTsoso
:USA: :ud: FML|WorpeX
:Kazakhstan: :ud: DV-

M16

:USA: :ra: Eshan
:Bulgaria: :ud: Magadansky
:Germany: :orc: Fail.Life
:Russia: :ra: Dinamo

M17

:Switzerland: :hu: Noexxx
:Russia: :ud: qwest
:Sweden: :ra: Hudkraem
:Germany: :orc: :ud: Ostone

M18

:Ukraine: :orc: Nline
:USA: :ra: Seksi
:USA: :ra: fatty
:Russia: :ra: GreatWall

Scheduling threads will be open soon!
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 07:25:01 am by FML|Pinballmap »

Offline SweeT

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SweeT
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Orc
Re: Season 22 Round 2 Matchups
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2016, 05:05:15 pm »
M10

Nice players in this one, anyone can win it. j33 will get into a situation where he will have to rebuild, but this time all the others players will be aware of this and not let him take the sneak win. Junkerzam or AJIKAIII win (ponty has a chance to flourish as well). Coin flip, ill go with AJIKAIII

M11

Seems like oldschool. I'll bet on Alien to take another win, just because Renaud Wrecktify seem rusty and alien has better micro, however, I heard Alien recently took up pro-golfing so I dunno how good his micro is now

M12

:Australia: :orc: SweeT

M13

Even after Kent downs 2L of vodka, he will still win on this day as he's a Russian FFA legend and top2 FFA player right now. The other's are DNO's

M14

RamRom eat's this one for breakfast

M15

Walk in the park for zTsoso or DV. Fetter chose these players, so guys like ztsoso and DV will ultimately want to keep tabs on each other and keep themselves in check - so fetter can perhaps flourish, however, this will not happen as DV and Ztsoso will know exactly what and how fetter plays. Especially since the map is fountain of manip i see no chance for him (cant remake his base with 100 towers at an expo or hold off an early 1v1 with his micro)

M16

It's his time to shine now i think, although eshan is a threat mb... fail.life also poses as a contender but may have tunnelvision again.

M17

Ostone no show, hudd imba player, but will get teamed because of name leading to a 1v1 between noexx and qwest, which the ud will win

M18

Fatty, will get teamed here, leading to seksi's sneak win
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 05:31:13 pm by SweeT »

Ponty

« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2016, 06:53:09 pm »
M11

Renaud and Wreck are more frightning on big maps in my opinion, i think Alien will take this one thanks to his knowledge of the map and his good timings.
I don't know much about F10EX.

M12

Ena will harass laxu's expansion at 3 min mark, killing aco after aco, letting laxu in a poor position to defend the following raider push of sweet in his main. Taliux will certainly cry for help and call gg 6 times before Steppin decides to crossmap and finish him, annoyed by his cryings. Just after, ena will hit steppin with a 100 food army (mix of grunts raiders wyverns doctors and catas) and will manage to destroy half of steppin's main and forces.
Realizing that there is still another player in the game ena will threaten steppin to attack sweet, but Steppin will refuse and rebuild while sweet and ena fight.
In the end Steppin will clean the 2 buddies who forgot his existence.

M13

Jaod will puff off a strong macro here again and rape CallmeImba who will certainly stay 50 too long.
NoMercy and Kent will peace and team quickly Jaod to death. NoMercy wins in the end because of a poor gold management by Kent.

M14

Cumulo will be rushed by a 100 food Valefort and will die with 8k banked, QQS and Pinball will have a more equal solo. Vale will go berserker and eliminate the players 1 by 1. Cumulo attempt to rebuild will fail because of Vale's dominance.

M15

Orcs are easily rushed by humans and uds, and Fetta knows it, that's why he won't try to piss off dv or soso at the beginning, and will rather try to fight Worpex early who is less dangerous than the 2 solo players in terms of micro.
Worpex will do a good job at handling fetta pushes, while on the other side soso and DV fight. DV will take the upper hand on his 1n1 because soso will make tanks instead of gyros. That's when fetta will ask Worpex to peace. They will hit DV a bit but Worpex will backstab fetta and weaken him, in the meantime DV finishes soso and wins.

M16

Maga will certainly kill Life early because he doesn't want an orc in the game. Afterwards I think he won't be fooled by Eshan's manip, even though he might have a hard time because of teaming. I think he will still manage to win.

M17

Hud will rush greedy qwest successfully with food advantage while Noexxx will gryph push ostone on the other end (if ostone plays). I see a final 1n1 between Hud and Noexxx where Noe wins.

M18

Seksi will take care of Nline early, it should be easy because of orc weakness at this stage of the game. Fatty will pull off a decent resistance to Greatwall but Greatwall will manage to end his opponent, a bit slower than seksi though, who will take advantage of this. Fatty will try to rebuild but it won't be effective enough to help Greatwall in time.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 11:33:32 pm by Ponty »

Offline Valefort

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2016, 06:16:45 am »
Fountain of manipulation is a small map with relatively little gold and nowhere to hide, to my knowledge, thus I expect pretty straightforward games where creeping will be key and early agression dictating the pace of the game.

M10

We have 2 grizzlis with Aji and Ponty, one tiger with Junkerzam and a dangerous monkey with j33. As far as army control goes Junkerzam is probably the best here and the map is best suited for undead so junker will probably strike one of his neighbors, j33 in priority then ajika then Ponty. However I think the tiger will be 2v1ed or even 3v1ed out early, our grizzlis and monkey will then proceed to mine all the gold in the map, ajika will become dominant but unable to kill j33 quickly, Ponty wins !

M11

Wild match where everyone is experienced, crafty and good, which make at least 3 monkeys, I don't know enough about f10ex to be sure. I can't tell where this is headed at all, especially with some players going random race, but i hope to see some creative starts, rooting for Renaud here.

M12

LOL

K, there will be much chatting and suiciding and drama, i am sorry for steppin who will have to play with snakes like sweet or Tleilaxu and clueless murder hobos like icedragon.

Icedragon will go apeshit on one undead for some reason during the creeping phase and spend all his gold attacking, with some success but without killing then he'll be smashed into oblivion by the second undead, both will team him out while sweet hoards on 50, buys powerful items and build many beastiaries. Tleilaxu wins, killing everyone.

M13

Sounds like one of the most balanced matches this week, jaod might be a little more on point micro wise but this won't be a huge advantage, I see Jaod and callmeimba fighting for some time while NoMercy kills Kent with necrowagons, callmeimba will then yell for peace but too late as Nomercy will be on his doorstep, cleaning his stuff with fed heroes, an undead mirror will follow where hero levels will give the win to Nomercy.

M14

M15

Angry DV and soso will murder fetta savagely at the 10th minute with a combined 80 food gryphon and fiend wyrm push then watch each other closely. DV will strike again before soso gets decent hero levels and beat him bloodily, leaving soso with one mine and a pala level 2, unable to kill a fortified Worpex quickly he'll go back and forth between the two of them, getting high level heroes but little gold. After a risky bet worpex and dv kill soso completely then worpex wins thanks to beetles :)

M16

Might very well be match of the round, all these players know each other somewhat well, except fail.life and dinamo, and none should collapse too quickly under an attack. However Dinamo rarely calls for help or too late, I see Maga being more careful than usual and leaving the initiative to fail.life while watching Eshan's moves. Since it is easier to get an accurate estimation of everyone's gold on this map trickery will be difficult, going with Maga.

M17

Small map, Noexx will play some brutally powerful hero combo like panda mk pala, rush qwest and then be killed by ostone who hopefully will show up. Hudkraem then proceeds to roll on everyone as they're all weakened and his army is too hard to stop.

M18

Another excellent game, hopefully fatty won't be tomed freely by one player and we'll get to see Greatwall's antics as he won't be shut down early by Nline this time again.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 07:11:21 am by Valefort »

Offline SteppinRazor

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SteppinRazor
  • Race: Random
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2016, 06:45:07 am »
M10

Everyone else will talk too much and suicide, j33 loses main but rebuilds all over the place and hides 100 chims

M11

Match of the Round IMO, could be anyone's game.  Alien will get teamed after toming someone, and Renaud will win somehow managing to get mass gold even on this wee little map. 

M12

GL HF

M13

Jaod will be a big threat, he has good micro but will probably just suicide until hes broke.  NoMercy can pull off the win here, taking advantage of others who lack FFA sense.

M14

CUMULO WILL SWITCH TO UNDEAD AT LAST SECOND AND KILL EVERYONE

M15

Soso will be the biggest threat early, and then get teamed by fetta and DV

M16

If Maga can kill eshan or fail with an 80 push, he has an easy win because dinamo will never talk (respect) even if he has 4 gold, 1 moonwell, and no heroes.  If Maga cannot kill eshan or fail early, they will team him out and eshan will win

M17

Noe tomes a rusty ostone and then stays 100 and kills everyone

M18

Nline and fatty will get rushed out, but nline will rebuild while seksi and GW suicide armies and stomp and chomp his way to victory

Offline letshavesomefun

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2016, 07:11:07 am »
M10

j33 hasnt played many inhouse games in some time. but the older players (1-2years of ffa experience) will remember him for beeing a part of the deadliest 2n2n2n2 team ever with ujustgotshaved. Alkash and Spielmann, Janker and Fetta, Ponty and Hud will still remember the countless times they got raped in 2n2n2n2. Since I cant help jee out this time he will have to face those 3 players by his own. We Europeans know since ww2 that russians tanks dont work well against finnish trees. Will alkash rewrite history and his tanks will destroy jees aows? What will Janker do while these 2 powerhouses clash? Has Ponty really never eaten a frog like hes saying? This game is a musst watch already because janker is in it and we all could need some new insults for our vocabulary.
My choice is Ponty if he makes it to the 3way he will be overlooked and flourish

M11

Definitly Sergio. Hes by far the most complete player in here. while the others all have ffa sense (atleast wreck and renaud) they heavily lack on micro from what i saw. (let the insults on how much i suck more begin :D)

M12

3 Retards and a Tryhard this is gonna be gold. Looking forward to the chat! I cant tell who ena is gonna piss off but i hope its not sweet cuz sweet doesnt give a fuck about winning either. I hope ena bm harrasses Steppin to make him rq and then sweet and ena hardcore team laxu out to make laxu cry. Sweet wins the final 1n1 since....well its ena he plays against no further explanations needed. Ena i love you <3 stop dodging our minidota 1n1

M13

Jaod is the most complete ffa player in here. Best micro best ffa sense. i always switch cmi with fail life but i think they both are not good or am i wrong? Well my bet is on Jaod
M14

Cumulo gonna win his 1n1 then lose his mainbase with 30k then win the game.

M15

Dv and Soso gonna suicide while fetta hides 5 crowns and then rapes Dv. You better lube up Dv cuz fetta is coming for your ass!

M16

3 crybabys and dinamo who doesnt give a fuck this is gonna be gold.

M17

I dont see Noe losing this especially since roman prob gonna be subbed

M18

Seksi is the best player he will win

Offline EM_RAT_THICH_VO

• Peon
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: EM_RAT_THICH_VO
  • Race: Orc
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2016, 07:12:13 am »
aha, SuperCumulo is Peru.Ramrom :) I've raped him several times in 1v1 ladder.
OK, in FFA, I need to learn more :)

Offline ZsSuperCumulo

• Super-Blademaster
  • Ich der Beste
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SuperCumulo@Lordaeron
  • Race: Human
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2016, 08:58:55 am »

just remember: rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools and accepted by idiots :)

«Espero pacientemente el dia que deba mostrar mi verdadero poder» Supremo

Magadansky

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2016, 09:26:25 am »
So nice to read shave telling someone is a retard/tryhard/crybaby etc. when he is the one who has left the Skype group numerous times after crying how much he has been teamed/owned/shamed etc. Ego complex

Offline ZsSuperCumulo

• Super-Blademaster
  • Ich der Beste
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2016, 09:48:18 am »
So nice to read shave telling someone is a retard/tryhard/crybaby etc. when he is the one who has left the Skype group numerous times after crying how much he has been teamed/owned/shamed etc. Ego complex

Offline Tleilaxu

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2016, 12:31:31 pm »
Yes he is.
He denies it because he is ashamed of his account, and wants people to think he is unbeatable like HTRT.

Offline Hudkraem

• Peon
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Hudlotion
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2016, 12:40:16 pm »

One big question remains, how did you rape him? I mean, there is rumors about you being a ''dickgirl''. So you actually penetrated cumulo's ass with your penis? Im confused

PS: I looked through your pics and if you pretend to be a girl (which you may be, i have no idea), at least have pictures of the same woman in your portfolio

Offline ZsSuperCumulo

• Super-Blademaster
  • Ich der Beste
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2016, 12:43:47 pm »
M10

We see that Ajik and junkerzam meet once more, but this time they have 2 things in common, a strong rival like j33 and the cute puppy Ponty. Given the nature of the map It would be nice to see 2 1v1s, perhaps this time Ajik and Junkerzam dont go on eachother since Ajik would just be food once more. In the end it´d come down to a difficult 3 way, perhaps Ponty still in it since he´s the less evolved pokemon among these 4. Nevertheless, This time my money goes on Junkerzam, he did play well in R1 and if he gets orc, he will win the game :)

M11

Renaud, Wrecktify and Alien are no joke, (sorry F10EX, but u are  :icon_lol:), Alien played well vs Maga and deserved the win, but Renaud also fought well vs Noex so I would put them in the category and if it comes down to micro-macro perhaps I would favor Renaud over Alien. Wreck,however, may play a crutial role in balancing the fights, but in the end I think Renaud´s dominat elf will win.

M12

Tilaxu may suck, but overall he´s a good player who can take wins when u less expect it. Sweet is good solo player but Laxu´s necrowagon would defeat sweet and ena, just like he beat Nline last season :O

M13

This seems very balanced and my money is on Jaod or CallmeImba, if Jaod plays as well as he did in R1 he will surely win again, gl all :)

M14

This will come down to a 3 way of human mirror since we´ll pretty much kill the orc to avoid BM TC SH imbaness in a small map :D

M15

Fetta, the cinderella story, I think he has a fair shot, even if DV and soso don´t kill eachother fetta has proved to have improved in the last months, so I wouldn´t be surprised if he comes ahead in battles. Nevertheless, it´s more likely he finishes second or thrid than 1st because DV and soso will ultimately work together to secure 1st place; I mean, noone likes a fed orc patroling around the map :O

M16

The king of snakes from the garden of Adam and Eve, Eshan, has shown sneaky and very manipulative skills in R1, but none of that will work vs the vampire Maga. Perhaps if Fail.Life falls for his manip then Maga may have a hard time, but in the end Maga will take the victory. As for dinamo, I predict he´ll finish 3rd or 4th since all the players seem balanced :)

M17

Tough game, Hud´s human is decent enough to give a hard to to anyone of these players, this should be a good game. Let´s see if Noex can pull this one off. GL all.

M18

This one should be intersting, I mean GW will want a little more than his pride back and seksi will sure as hell not let them team him again because of name, I mean when there is Nline and Seksi, name prestige goes out the windown, it all comes down to micro/macro. Fatty will be a tome once more, maybe if GW tomes fatty and seksi and Nline go 1v1 then the game as a whole gets even. I´m cheering for seksi cause he deserves a win now more than ever :)

Offline ZsSuperCumulo

• Super-Blademaster
  • Ich der Beste
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2016, 01:03:21 pm »
Yes he is.
He denies it because he is ashamed of his account, and wants people to think he is unbeatable like HTRT.

Offline Tleilaxu

« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2016, 01:18:03 pm »
M10

This is a match up where ponty can flourish, but j33 is definitely the most skilled ffa player in this group.

M11

Wreck got shrecked by Jaod last round, so it seems he's kinda rusty.
Alien probably has the best micro in this group, and since it's a four player map more macro oriented players like Renaud might not benefit too much.

M13

Pretty even match up, but I think CallMeImba is the most skilled overall. He disappointed me last round, but I think that if nothing stupid happens he should be able to snag the win.

M14

Will be interesting.  Without an undead to bring back repressed memories of sexual abuse, I think Vale could truly shine, since PERU.RAMROM is probably not very likely to get left alone to hoard very much.

M15

Fetta chose these players because he wants to prove to the world that his wins are due to skill and not due to the lack of skill. Unfortunately, all the other players are more than capable of toming that horrible noob.
Soso will most likely be teamed at one point, and upon getting teamed he will enter a passive-aggressive rage and draw the game out for 3 hours.
In the end DV, snatches the win.

M16

It's a four player map so I have to favor Maga's superior micro, but it's hard to say. It depends on who gets tomed first, since Dinamo is more immune to Eshan's chat than Fail.Life (because his English is horrible).

M17

Noexxx will do the usual 80 food gryph rush, but it's hard to say what else will happen, since Ostone is probably going to have to be subbed since he is too busy injecting steroids.

M18

On a four player map like this it's hard to favour anybody but Nline who has shown repeatedly to have some of the best micro and mind of FFA, even though he plays a low skilled retarded race.