May 14, 2024, 08:18:44 am

Author Topic: Semi Finals 2 Result  (Read 2279 times)

Offline FML|ResultsBot

• Bot
  • Peon
  • FML Results Bot
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: FML-Sub
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Random
Semi Finals 2 Result
« on: September 27, 2016, 07:16:33 pm »
Semi Finals 2

:Peru: :hu: ZsSuperCumulo
:Switzerland: :orc: noexxx
:USA: :orc: Eshan
:Denmark: :hu: zTsoso
Download

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 07:18:23 pm by FML|Pinballmap »

Offline ZsSuperCumulo

• Super-Blademaster
  • Ich der Beste
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SuperCumulo@Lordaeron
  • Race: Human
Re: Semi Finals 2 Result
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2016, 08:56:27 pm »
gg, wp all, gl in fiansl.

«Espero pacientemente el dia que deba mostrar mi verdadero poder» Supremo

Offline ZsSuperCumulo

• Super-Blademaster
  • Ich der Beste
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2016, 09:49:26 pm »

Offline b100death

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2016, 05:22:14 am »
cool story Noex, but very very veyry lucky.
Become a legend Noe ! Take orc on final and rape all !

MrJaody

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2016, 05:24:02 am »
Where is your broken face zS.SuperCumulo ? :))))

Offline ZsSuperCumulo

• Super-Blademaster
  • Ich der Beste
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2016, 05:42:33 am »
Where is your broken face zS.SuperCumulo ? :))))

lol man, it was a rough game, give me a break.

Offline Lightweight

• Tauren
  • To protect the sheep you gotta catch the wolf.
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Lightweight
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2016, 08:30:31 am »
Tleilaxu got his justice for this game. Shave turns out as a top level consultant for players. Eshan suicides the last 30 minutes into soso. Soso loses his main to a sneaky 100 from Noexx, Cumulo with the sexy naga play but making the wrong army.

Noexx delay/ping issue manip was the best i have ever seen. Losing fights on purpose to let it look like it would be easy to beat him later on while constantly mining. I wish i could say i told him about the genious gameplan, but obviously it was shave... GG WP Finals map = Gold Rush please!

Offline ZsSuperCumulo

• Super-Blademaster
  • Ich der Beste
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2016, 10:02:24 am »
Tleilaxu got his justice for this game. Shave turns out as a top level consultant for players. Eshan suicides the last 30 minutes into soso. Soso loses his main to a sneaky 100 from Noexx, Cumulo with the sexy naga play but making the wrong army.

Noexx delay/ping issue manip was the best i have ever seen. Losing fights on purpose to let it look like it would be easy to beat him later on while constantly mining. I wish i could say i told him about the genious gameplan, but obviously it was shave... GG WP Finals map = Gold Rush please!

Agree, I think soso's tunnel vision on Eshan and me cost us all the game.

Offline zTsoso

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: zTsoso
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2016, 10:07:49 am »
Lol Cumulo. I guess it is all a point of view. From my perspective it was Eshan and your tunnel vision on me that cost us all the game. You both peaced after 15 mins and coordinated teaming vs me for the rest of the game. Yet you call me paranoid. If you look for someone to blame for your lose look at your own bad decision making to team against me instead of hitting noexxx, and the fact that you got tomed by eshan in the early game. Not to mention the fact that u sat idle while noexxx cleaned my entire base.

Its pathetic how you blame me for your lose. Same goes for Eshan. Some say Cumulo played the best this game but in truth u made a lot of mistakes and deserved to lose. Noexxx made less mistakes overall. He actually didn't do anything but wait for the right opportunity. Excellent manip on his part.

Eshan's suicide in a semi-final explains why he only has success in the first rounds. In this game he didn't have the fighting skill, but more importantly he gave up instead of playing for win no matter how bad it seems. This is not the mentality that winners are made of.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 10:19:32 am by zTsoso »

Offline ZsSuperCumulo

• Super-Blademaster
  • Ich der Beste
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2016, 01:42:07 pm »
Lol Cumulo. I guess it is all a point of view. From my perspective it was Eshan and your tunnel vision on me that cost us all the game. You both peaced after 15 mins and coordinated teaming vs me for the rest of the game. Yet you call me paranoid. If you look for someone to blame for your lose look at your own bad decision making to team against me instead of hitting noexxx, and the fact that you got tomed by eshan in the early game. Not to mention the fact that u sat idle while noexxx cleaned my entire base.

Its pathetic how you blame me for your lose. Same goes for Eshan. Some say Cumulo played the best this game but in truth u made a lot of mistakes and deserved to lose. Noexxx made less mistakes overall. He actually didn't do anything but wait for the right opportunity. Excellent manip on his part.

Eshan's suicide in a semi-final explains why he only has success in the first rounds. In this game he didn't have the fighting skill, but more importantly he gave up instead of playing for win no matter how bad it seems. This is not the mentality that winners are made of.

lol soso, you are delusional, me and eshan peaced after he tomed me, but then I went vs him, even attacked him while u were fighting him so it was a 2v1, while noex stayed at 80 with 3 mines. Then you became all paranoid that me and Eshan would team u to death and u started attacking both of us which turned into me retaliating and it just went spiral of back and forth hits. During this whole time Noex ofc did very little to nothing, but the main problem was the suicide at the end. Noex outgolded me and orc at that lvl is hard to handle so I was doomed if I fought by myself, meanwhile u and eshan suicided instead of asking for peace and cooperate so that all of us have a fair chance, but noex went cleaning mode and we all lost our chance. I knew you had gold, even more than me since I was broke, but I didnt know u let noex get that much gold. The fact that at the end we fought 2k vs 9.99k is evidence of your tunnel vision, and because of your huge blunder, we all got screwed and lost at the end.

Offline Peregrine

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Peregrine
  • Coins: 168
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2016, 05:53:13 pm »
have to agree with cumulo here, soso you are delusional. you went on me and forgot all about noexxx for no reason, and cumulo kept hitting me too. soon i was down to nothing and you kept manipping vs me. i said true gold and u kept typing "sure" and "eshan hoard"

This is called tunnel vision. you kept going on me and claiming i hoard but meanwhile you let noexxx get 12k gold! LOL

Then you say youre afraid of teaming but you let noe and cumulo team you.
i knew you had mass gold so i had to take you out otherwise i lose to any of you late game. if i killed you, me and cumulo could team noexxx. but cumulo didnt understand this plan and it all became a disaster when i lost my heros.

funny you mention fighting skill because i beat cumulo and i beat you first fight too. only when u fools started teaming me and i had the wrong army and i was broke were you able to clean me up. not everyone can get a lucky free pass to semifinals and then underestimated to win like you did last season.

Offline ZsSuperCumulo

• Super-Blademaster
  • Ich der Beste
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2016, 08:44:38 pm »
not everyone can get a lucky free pass to semifinals and then underestimated to win like you did last season.

ouch, truth gotta hurt  :icon_mad: