May 09, 2024, 11:32:53 pm

Author Topic: Round 4 predictions!  (Read 3197 times)

Offline noexxx

• FML Contributor
  • Tauren
    • View Profile
  • Coins: 55
  • Race: Random
Re: Round 4 predictions!
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2016, 07:04:16 am »
M28
   Under.Sta
   Tyrant66
   *j33*
   Reinforcement-
2 nightelves, 2 undead, it will probably finish in a base race were one of the nightelf wins thanks do the hiding trees ability of this map ! If the undeads want to stand a chance, they have to constantly kill the hidden trees. Goratha showed us some very stong performances on bot and on fml! 3 wins, 100% ratewin equals the record of jaod we saw last season! I think J33 will let Tyrant and Goratha fight and sneak the win with his angry tinker.
M29
   Eshan
   GEASS
   *Wrecktify*
   Slythe
I don't really know about geass but he seems very good. If eshan picks orc he has a good chance of winning on this map with DR TC SH which is really an overpowered combo! Wrecktify knows everything about this map, he is the legend on harvest because he won an fml season on this map as i remember with his Dr first. Slythe uses some really funny hero combo and it is interesting to Watch him play. However I see Wrecktify winning here in a baserace where Darkranger saves him.

M30
   Zs.SuperCumulo
   *Mog[skynet]*
   Jaod_
   Junkerzam
Nice game here, I think there will be two fair 1v1 where all the players are pretty passive staying 80 and just fighting but never killing each other main bases. Then cumulos Am will reach level 6 with 20k in bank, they will 3v1 him, he will rebuild but mog's tinker will come to the rescue and finish all of cumulo's build and all of ud's hidden necropolis who died to mass tp and win the game with his invicible robot and invisible hidden trees.

M32
   Tleilaxu
   *zTsoso*
   QQs
   WeAkUD
This game dépends on who weakud goes rambo! one thing I'm sure is if weakud plays solo style he will lose. They will probably 2v1 soso if he plays hu. However I'm not sure if soso will go hu but if he goes he will win. OR not cause of mass teaming. But weakud will see there is 2 hu so he will probably atks qqs because laxu will already be on soso. If soso is faster he wins, if weakud is faster weakud wins.

M33
   TOCKA_3EJIEHA9I
   Pinballmap
   AlienWareOwnZ
   *Fetta_ook*
Hmmm TOCKA loves staying 50 all the game and start fighting with level 3 2 1 heroes if he is hu. However a passive hu will never win a game if his heroes are so weak. He is not good enough to win those players I think. Pinball will try to collect a lot of gold. Fortunately for him there will be no hu with mass tp so he is kinda safe. Fetta did some impressive performances lately, I think he needs to play a little bit more agressive and be careful to avoid a rush from Alien. If he can manage to go let game with high heroes, he will probably win it cause Alien might get teamed.