May 20, 2024, 07:36:55 pm

Poll

Should LW be Chieftain from clan FML on Northrend

Yes, but i don't like him.
Why is nobody banning him from FML?
No, he did too much shit/trolls in the past.
Yes, everybody is making mistakes and i think he is making a good job.

Author Topic: Lightweight as Clan FML chief on North yes/no  (Read 3048 times)

Offline FML|Renaud

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • ex King of FFA
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: FML_Renaud
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Night Elf
Re: Lightweight as Clan FML chief on North yes/no
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2012, 05:54:40 pm »
btw worp, could you unban ugri from the chatbox?

Lightweight!

« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2012, 05:55:23 pm »
You banned him instead of his copy that was posting?  :icon_mrgreen:

Offline FML|Renaud

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • ex King of FFA
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: FML_Renaud
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2012, 05:59:36 pm »
I banned both actually T_T

Ugrilainen

« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2012, 06:23:15 pm »
I want to structurate my answer on this very messy topic :

1- Clan FML on Northrend

I remind that the idea came from W8man. The initiative from me. I did launch the process so fml members would have a shelter to be together on northrend. I was hoping to make the community grow also.

I wished W8man to lead the clan at that time but he was pretty idle here before we created the clan.

Just explaining here that as a chieftain you have power and duties also. Seeing a new talented FML member who broke no rule so far being permaban from this shelter I wanted to create, I dont really like it.

2-F10EX behavior

What I see there are poor jokes like Q do all the time, the flood is certainly annoying but banning forever? Be serious plz.

3- Your behavior

Admin role is to maintain a healthy atmosphere in the community. I dont see your answer to that flood. What was it? What tone did you used? Where you trying to make things right? Did you kick him saying "shut up asshole" spilling gazoline on fire? All these things matters and this screenshot cleverly do not show your actions.

I know your history. Some players applied and asked to alias because they think you hate them.

I know you like drama, like the pleasure you took to tease Louis when he first posted, hoping to get some action.

I know you can be a troll, pretending repeatedly to be eshan while talking to me (which I dont like).

But

I know too that you are probably one of, if not the most talented ffa player in Europe now.

I know that when you are not trolling, you are a nice guy to talk with...

So I cant really answer your poll now. Just reintegrate F10EX and try to maintain a cool and friendly atmosphere in the channel. Use of excessive force is a proof a weakness.

Someone is out of line, tell him calmly and with respect. He doesnt stop then kick with the motive. He keep doing it then ban for a few days.

But dont decide that a member of the community wont join a fml channel necause he did some jokes about soviet russia
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 06:31:56 pm by FML|Ugrilainen »

Ugrilainen

« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2012, 06:24:22 pm »
Btw your poll is so oriented it is very manipulative.

I can make another poll as oriented to get the results i want

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/842/wc3scrnshot022312210607.jpg/

See, I dont say " cry more noob"  to fml members
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 06:29:16 pm by FML|Ugrilainen »

Offline lovetrance

• Peon
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: lovetrance
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2012, 06:35:05 pm »
no need drama, it's our jokes nothing more, to f10ex not need to spam vikipedia shit in all chat, use pm.

Offline FML|Mage

• FML Bets Season 1 Winner
  • Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: practice_mage
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2012, 06:37:37 pm »
Why don't we just drop this and pretend it didn't happen. F10ex wasn't being racist, he was making jokes. Maybe they aren't funny, but trust me that's not racism. If he's spamming to much just ask him not to. I don't know how it first happened, but going directly to banning isn't the right answer if that's what happened. If you asked him to knock it off first, then maybe a one time ban to get the point across was correct. Either way I think we can all agree this has gotten out of hand. Your both fun to talk to when not insulting or trolling, so how about a fresh start?

Also lol at lightweight calling somone else a baby...
Hi

Lightweight!

« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2012, 06:47:16 pm »
Im sick of explaining everything that happened in the past. So far i haven't kicked anyone nor restricted access into the clan yet , except f10ex. I know what he wrote to me, but i am d'accord to forget what happened like you guys forgot what i did in the past. I was always acting in the interest of all players and of clan fml. If it took damage or anyone feels that i hate him i can tell you that it is not like that. There is dislike by me on some players, but that doesn't influence my decisions to be correct for the league. I like this league and the trashtalk, if it gets out of line sometimes it can happen. But theres should be boarders too (eshan). I like to be chief, but not when nobody wants me to be. I simply can't ask every admin if i can kick/ban someone from the channel each time i have to make a decision. I was responsible at this moment and i did what i thought that it was right.

To finish my thoughts i want you to know: "I did not have sexual relations with that women... i never told anybody to lie, never!"  :icon_wink: We all make mistakes.

@Practice-mage: gagabubu?

And Ugri im d'accord with you in almost every point you brought up to the table.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 06:55:04 pm by Lightweight! »

Ugrilainen

« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2012, 06:56:34 pm »
Cool peace is back, let's move on!

Offline FML|WorpeX

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Crypt Lord King
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: WorpeX