May 20, 2024, 11:21:21 pm

Poll

Should LW be Chieftain from clan FML on Northrend

Yes, but i don't like him.
Why is nobody banning him from FML?
No, he did too much shit/trolls in the past.
Yes, everybody is making mistakes and i think he is making a good job.

Author Topic: Lightweight as Clan FML chief on North yes/no  (Read 3049 times)

Lightweight!

Lightweight as Clan FML chief on North yes/no
« on: March 09, 2012, 03:22:34 pm »
I don't see any sense to go on with the discussion on the chatboard so i make this thread. Yeah i made some idiotic things like pretending to be eshan in the board, trying to be a bigger dickhead then rabbit and pretending also to be lel-. 

@F10EX: The chatlog from today on clan fml northrend: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/11/f10exchatlog.jpg/

It was like the 10th time he did that with his 4-5 account. Back in clan ff4 he started to insult me personally about my playstyle (you can discuss that but don't make it personal). I just banned him because i was sick of that shit and if i wouldnt do that one of my shams would have done.
Everytime he started flaming it had a racial intention which i personally will not accept in this serious way.

I dont want him to be banned from the league, because it doesnt belong to my responsibility. But speaking out accusations and lies in the chatboard as he did against me is not acceptable. If somebody gets out of line it is no problem, because it happens to everyone. But beeing a racist (i accuse him of that) i wont accept.

If you think that im a jerk and shouldn't be chief of clan fml on north then we can make a voting here and if more then 50 % don't want me to be chief i will accept that, quit the case and give the new chief my best wishes.

Final question: Should LW be chief of clan fml on north or not?
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 03:24:51 pm by Lightweight! »

Offline FML|Renaud

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • ex King of FFA
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: FML_Renaud
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Night Elf
Re: Lightweight as Clan FML chief on North yes/no
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2012, 03:27:30 pm »
din't read and no time since i have a game, but you should make it a poll :D

Offline F10EX

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: F10EX
  • Race: Random
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2012, 03:48:48 pm »
srsly? soviet russia jokes?
to a guy that is insulting me and my country too? It's a fun thing me and tak1ngoverme are doing, soviet russia jokes and racism aren't the same thing.
You started banning me 3 weeks ago without me doing nothing.
Yesterday again, today again.

You're just a power abuser. When you are representing a clan, its not YOUR clan, you should consider whatever your doing.

Offline Beljone

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Beljone
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2012, 04:02:05 pm »
i voted for lw to squash the beef and move on. all fml/legit ffa players should have a home in clan fml and we should all respect each other. lw can be a child sometimes but i know in his heart he is a good little girl  :icon_redface:

Offline FML|Renaud

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • ex King of FFA
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2012, 04:09:39 pm »
Actually if someone really does spam the channel i'm all for kicking him, and if he does it again, ban away (for a few days)

Even more so if it's racist.

Also, if LW really IS abusing his power being a racist asshole etc etc etc... take a printscreen ^_^

That being said, I don't go in northrend so I really don't care, and din't vote

Lightweight!

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2012, 04:14:08 pm »
@F10EX: FOr what happens in the channel i am responsible. And yes, i banned you 2-3 times before today and it each time it was for the same reason: Racist remarks. Its not only those jokes about russian. On time its soviets and one time i am hitler. I warned you before banning, but you kept insulting me personally. So i saw no point to not ban you.

The reason for this poll/vote is that if the fml players don't want me to be the chief, then i don't want to be it either. If they want me to be, it is a pleasure for me to do it.
And stop to play down the things you said, because it wasnt said in a funny way, the intention was to insult people personally. How many people have you insulted already for no reason?

Offline rygorych

• Super-Blademaster
  • Pro Troll
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Ebo
  • Race: Orc
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2012, 04:27:15 pm »
If FML mods don't think LW can do the job, then they should fire him. Why the hell are you asking others? It's up to the FML mods (Worp, Rena, Ugri, Darkness, PBM) to decide, it's their clan/brand name.

I have nothing against LW personally, don't care what he does on bnet, although I do feel like he has a bit of delusion of grandeur thing, kind of like SillyRabbit did.

Lightweight!

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2012, 04:30:12 pm »
The reason for this poll/vote is that if the fml players don't want me to be the chief, then i don't want to be it either. If they want me to be, it is a pleasure for me to do it.

I hope that answers your doubts. But yes i understand what you say and if they (the admins) want me to leave the position then i will and accept the decision.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 04:35:08 pm by Lightweight! »

Offline rygorych

• Super-Blademaster
  • Pro Troll
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2012, 04:40:10 pm »
Why would you care what others think? Once again, this is FML brand, only mods get to decide. Asking the public what they think is like asking the public who they want to vote for as next president of Russia. In other words, unnecessary.

Offline FML|Renaud

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • ex King of FFA
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2012, 04:42:17 pm »
actually an angry citizen told the mayor that the current chief of police is an asshole, and wants him removed.  So the chief of police is trying to figure out if the feeling is shared among all citizen or not.

If it isn't the the mayor won't have to fire him!

Offline FML|WorpeX

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Crypt Lord King
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: WorpeX
  • Race: Undead
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2012, 05:06:12 pm »
Not enough information to decide. All I can see is people pointing fingers and one piece of hard evidence which clearly shows someone spamming the channel and getting banned for it. From what I see, Lightweight is doing a great job. Keep up the good work!

I've never known LW to be racist or an asshole and while its possible that he could be, my own experience speaks differently. He has done some questionable things in the past, but he always apologizes in the end.

If anyone has complaints about any FML mods/admins/chiefs/shamans please take a Screenshot. We can't really take you seriously if its just accusations. With clear evidence, we can take action on the situation and get things changed.

Offline Slythe

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Slythe
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2012, 05:06:36 pm »
seems it is a thing between u two, so why bother and make it a big drama once again. Atleast it provokes some philosophy  and social-civilisation based posts  :icon_wink: .

Offline rygorych

• Super-Blademaster
  • Pro Troll
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2012, 05:09:49 pm »
actually an angry citizen told the mayor that the current chief of police is an asshole, and wants him removed.  So the chief of police is trying to figure out if the feeling is shared among all citizen or not.

If it isn't the the mayor won't have to fire him!

No, that's not how western world works, but nice try.

Offline F10EX

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: F10EX
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2012, 05:35:48 pm »
the racist accusations are for me, and Im not a racist, making soviet russia jokes is no racism.
I made some today, and I got banned 4-5 times before today just because i argued with him.
I doubt any good reasonable admin like ugri, worpex, renaud would do the same, and as i saw some other people getting banned just because sir lightweight thinks its appropriate I think he is a spot which isnt his, because he abuses hes power, something  a FML admin wouldn't do.

And this screenshot is out of context as me and Russian FML player talk about this things in /w, and its for fun.
LW comes in calls me racist and bans me for the 5th time.

I didnt bring the other times before because I didn't want to make this fuss like LW just decided to do.
I know everyone hates me but I can be right, and Im sure im not alone if you put aside the fact that you hate me, you know LW is out of place.

P.S never insulted LW.

Lightweight!

« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2012, 05:43:08 pm »
What a gentle kitty you can be when you feel cornered. You and 21gszad are the only players that i banned from this channel so far.