May 06, 2024, 10:42:57 pm

Author Topic: League Changes  (Read 7105 times)

Offline Camp_and_Spank

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Camp_and_Spank
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Human
Re: League Changes
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2012, 11:35:02 am »
very bad news! i hope he reads all postive comments and returns! he is very good admin and interesting ffa-player

A bit emotionell maybe, remeber when he started to editing my comments because of a joke i did about fml b,which was hillarious:P

Offline rygorych

• Super-Blademaster
  • Pro Troll
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Ebo
  • Race: Orc
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2012, 11:35:24 am »
I'm active as usual and available to help out with scheduling and all that stuff.

Offline FML|Renaud

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • ex King of FFA
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: FML_Renaud
  • Race: Night Elf
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2012, 11:55:13 am »
I see that the "final season" part has been crossed off!
Hurray for positive comments and encouragement!

Lightweight!

« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2012, 11:55:24 am »
I prefer an emotional Ugri with his edges and corners then a korean guy that all he's saying about wc3 is gl hf and gg.

Offline F10EX

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: F10EX
  • Race: Random
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2012, 12:15:40 pm »
well its sad ugri left because duck was random insulting everyone, seems everyway he went, all he wanted to do/say was how good he was.

Sad that ugri leaves, he shouldn't let this hit him so hard, he should know kids will be kids.

Ugri2

« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2012, 12:18:08 pm »
I indeed read all these nice comments and I was very touched.

This is not a question of good seed / bad seed. I'm not stepping out because I want to or because I want you guys to beg me to come back. I have always been truly devotee  to the league for one reason : I enjoyed hanging out with you guys and organize nice confrontations with people from all over the world.

I certainly made a mistake by revealing some part of my private life and it backfired at me. I didnt expected Eshan to say what he said, nor that I expected Duck to do it. Yet it happened. It is known that I am on edge when my family is insulted. This is my temper, I can explode very fast. So now when some argument is happening between me and a player on some very unimportant subject (a temp ban for duck on the chatbox because he was impersonating me, a joke on eshan) they just hit where it hurts to get me mad.

So now I'm trying to set things right and the only way is to step aside.  I realize that I am involved in all the last bid dramas and I dont like it! I asked Renaud to ban me so I dont come back but he didnt ban my professionnal ip yet  :icon_razz:. I'd like you to do it or I'll keep coming :icon_cry:

I'll keep playing at, can even sub in some games (I liked the one I played yesterday) but I want out of FML for the bigger part so this whole madness finally stop.

Like Kruppe would say : enjoy the rest of the league dear sirs, Ugri thinks that the conference mode will give the players satisfaction and entertainment.

Offline FML|WorpeX

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Crypt Lord King
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: WorpeX
  • Race: Undead
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2012, 12:29:58 pm »
I see that the "final season" part has been crossed off!
Hurray for positive comments and encouragement!

Yeah, I was upset last night. When I read the positive comments this morning, I crossed it out. Feels good to know that people care about us and are offering their assistance. We may be making good of some of those offers in the future. For now though, we'll see how things go!
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 12:34:45 pm by FML|WorpeX »

Lightweight!

« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2012, 12:44:28 pm »
It ain't your fault Ugri that people involve you into the drama. When i had disput with rabbit he took you into it. Now where you got insulted how could you dogde this.

And i don't think Renaud is able to ban you, because he loves you  :icon_wink:

Offline Camp_and_Spank

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Camp_and_Spank
  • Race: Human
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2012, 01:43:00 pm »
I prefer an emotional Ugri with his edges and corners then a korean guy that all he's saying about wc3 is gl hf and gg.

amen brother

and ugri getting into alot of drama is not a bad thing, it would be if he is the one starting it but that's not the case so it's called dedication!

Would be nice to see him back(maybe next season?) and a sub who is not randomly suiciding ppl is not that bad either.

I thought it would be fun to upload som real photos of everyone and write a couple of lines about what you do outside fml, but that "could" backfire.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 01:48:12 pm by Camp_and_Spank »

Offline Redkeekee

• Tauren
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Redkeekee
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2012, 01:53:23 pm »
 :icon_sad:  i echo what everyone else said.  Seems silly to pick fights with admins of one of the only leagues left in this dead game's community, especially when you're "so good" but hey, egos are not easily controlled I guess.  I <3 Ugri too and I understand where he's coming from.  Just so you know, though, revealing personal facts on the internet isn't what caused this, it's called internet bullying, what some people like to disguise as trolling, but really isn't.  Trolling is messing with folks by saying obviously untrue things to see if they'll fall for your prank, internet bullying is what they did to us in 7th grade but online, where we can't fight back.  Duck was a bully, and nothing you may have shared should have resulted in this.  As a testament to this fact, I will tell you every personal thing about myself I can think of in one go:
I'm a trained opera singer who gave up after a year of auditioning due to self-confidence issues.  My sister is a homosexual and my parents are right wing conservatives.  I live in one of the wealthiest counties in the United States and hate every bit of it.  I suffer from Bi-polar disorder and clinical depression.  I'm dating someone more than 4 years younger than me and I'm turning 24 next month and still live with my parents.
If someone wants to tease me about any of this, go ahead, I'll laugh in your face because what someone thinks of my personal life on the internet is the furthest thing from my concern.

Cheers, hope S13 happens, and CONFERENCE MODE ROCKS GO US!!
:ne: :ne: :ne: :ne: :ne: :ne: :ne: :ne: :ne: :ne: :ne: :ne:

Offline rygorych

• Super-Blademaster
  • Pro Troll
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2012, 02:08:24 pm »
I too have a confession to make:

I look like Halle Berry.

Offline Redkeekee

• Tauren
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2012, 02:09:16 pm »
Also, if we do end up losing Jinei (still not sure what his deal was I think ugri said he was having internet problems last i heard?) we can always transfer someone from the US league to the EU league to balance out numbers or something?  idk just a thought

Offline rygorych

• Super-Blademaster
  • Pro Troll
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2012, 02:10:48 pm »
Also, if we do end up losing Jinei (still not sure what his deal was I think ugri said he was having internet problems last i heard?) we can always transfer someone from the US league to the EU league to balance out numbers or something?  idk just a thought

I think it doesn't matter because round 4 is going to be 2 american + 2 euro with same winning needs.

Offline Redkeekee

• Tauren
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2012, 02:12:03 pm »
o trudat

Offline Rebuke[SkyNet]